Amaranthine

Secret Pleasure

"I don't want you here." It was the last thing that he expected to hear from her...but it was the last words his heart would be able to bear.  

 

=============================================================================================================

It was too much, but he can't just let her go. Not in hell would he ever let go. 

"I can't leave you Dara" he sighed, feels like every breath pains him

"I'm not asking if you can, I'm telling you that you should" she coldly answered, staring at the ceiling blankly. 

"Why?" was his desperate question

"I just don't want you here anymore. I don't want to see you anymore. I don't want to be with you anymore"

"You're cruel" he chuckled bitterly

"I am. So get out of this room now."

"But I'm more cruel than  you, just so you know"

"You don't know me well"

"Believe me sweetheart I know you inside out more than you know yourself."

" you"

"I would love to, but you're ing injured"

"GET OUT!"

"Not in hell Sandara"

"Suit yourself!" she huffed in annoyance, turning her back on him as she rather stare at the white wall instead of facing him. 

She can still feel his gaze on her, making her uncomfortable. 

"Stop staring at me Kwon Jiyong"

"Then stop ignoring me Sandara Park"

"I told you, you should go. I don't want you here."

"You're only saying that because you hate what's happening right now." he coldly answered back, there's a limit from the rejections she's been firing him with. He can't just back down and let her win, let her leave him. 

"Happening right now? Tell me exactly what's happening right now." She looked at him, one brow raised. Challenging him to continue what he is trying to say. 

"That you're ing blaming yourself because Krystal is in the hospital right now, that you're ing pushing me out of your life because you're guilty when you're not even supposed to feel that!" 

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO SAY THOSE THINGS TO ME!?" she stood up and faced him squarely "You're not the one who's feeling this ing feeling right now. You're not the one who's scared as hell that- that the same thing would happen again! That's why I chose to-"

"TO ING END YOUR LIFE! DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF RIGHT NOW?! YOU'RE A COWARD FOR THINKING OF AN ESCAPE LIKE THAT!"

"YES! I'M A COWARD! SO STAY OUT OF MY LIFE!"

"HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I SAY NO TO YOU?! I TOLD YOU I WON'T LEAVE YOU DARA!"

"Please Jiyong" The tears she's been desperately stopping from coming out failed her this time, the emotional fit finally consumed her. Making her knees weak, falling on the cold white floor of the hospital. "Leave me alone please, I beg you" she sobbed hard, that every cry of pain he hears stabs him straight through his heart. "I want to end this Jiyong please." she begged him, looking at him as if it is the only way to end their suffering

"Dara I can't and I won't. Please understand that. I won't let you get away again. And if you'll think of killing yourself again then I'll gladly follow you if that's the only way we'll end up together forever. Can't you understand me?"

"If I promise you I won't harm myself again, would you leave me?"

"Why do you want me to leave you?!"

"Because this is ing wrong!! My life is already ed up and you ing destroyed me more with what you're doing! With what's happening!"

"I can make this right Dara, I can take your pain away"

"That's the lamest I heard from you Kwon" she laughed at him hideously, making him feel the humiliation more. "How can you take away my pain just like that? Are you some kind of a miraculous healer or something?" 

"Is that all you can do to make me hate you?" he smirked, knowing her too well, knowing her too well that it hurts him how she makes extra effort just to make him stay away from her. 

"Well that's only one of my hundred plans so I guess I must cross out that one" She shrugged, moving away from him as far as she can go

"Dara please hear me out"

"Jiyong please. I'm exhausted and I want to rest. Maybe we can just talk some other time, ahrasseo?"

"I know you too well Dara. That some other time you were saying means not-in-ing-hell-would-happen so no. I need you to hear me out now" He said with finality, making her understand that he won't take no for an answer. "The reason why Krystal is in the hospital is-" Just then his phone rang, ing great! Just when he's about to tell her about Krystal, his phone rang right on ing time. "Kwon Jiyong speaking"

Oppa this is Krystal.

The way she was sobbing on the other line means something bad happened, a big problem is on the way perhaps? With one last look on Dara, he went out of the door "What is it Krys?"

Oppa. T-they won't let me go with Minhyuk

"What do you mean?"

They still want us to continue the engagement

"How come? I thought it was called off"

Omma and Appa won't let us get off the hook, knowing that you're more richer than Minhyuk Oppa, they still want me to marry you. 

Krystal was sobbing hard, as if it was too painful for her to bear. 

Help me Oppa. They know about Dara too, they might do something to her. 

"Not in hell. Should we meet?"

Ne. C-can I meet you at your apartment?

"I'll me you there."

Thank you Oppa

"No thank you too. At least you've warned me beforehand"

He stayed at the lobby for some time before he went inside her room, she was sleeping peacefully, she look so vulnerable right now that it stabs his heart as he saw a lone tear fell from her now swollen eyes. 

"Am I really destroying your life? If it's too painful maybe I can just love you from afar, or perhaps love you secretly until you forgive me and agree to start anew with me? Till then I'll wait, no matter how long, I'll wait for you Dee. I'll do anything for you, even if you don't trust my words anymore." He leaned down and kiss her lips lightly, remembering how her lips seems so right with his, how sweet she taste, how soft it is, how he loves her lips more than anything else. "I love you, remember that. Please don't even think of killing yourself again, I can't take it. Until now, the way you look lifeless lying on the floor still haunts me, I can still see it in my dream, and I don't think It'll go soon. I swear, even if you don't hear me now, I'll follow you wherever you go, so if you plan on ending your life again, I'll gladly follow you. I'll stay with you no matter what, I'll stick with you even if it annoys the hell out of you. I love you Park , remember that...always..."