Confusing heart

Secret Pleasure

[Please play this BGM ^^]

"I SAID PUT ME DOWN YOU IDIOT!!" She was angrily trashing, flailing from left to right but he won't even budge as he continuously makes his way to his car parked at the basement. 

"Shut up! It's getting annoying" he said coldly

"THEN PUT ME DOWN! I DIDN'T WISHED TO BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!" That did it. He put her down just beside his car door. "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!?" 

"Why did you lead me on?" He whispered brokenly as his head remained bowed low, hiding his eyes by his fringe falling wildly, blocking the view from his soul. 

 

"I-I didn't lead you on! It was you who assumed things!" 

Just then, she heard him chuckled. It was creepy... "Assumed? Assuming is different from feeling what's been rubbing in your face continuously. i don't know why you're doing this but you were pretty much easy to read. Like an open book, you can't hide anything at all."

"And who are you to talk about me like that as if you know me that long? You idiot needs to learn how to not meddle with other's business"

"Not my business? YOU WERE THE ONE WHO BARGED INTO MY OFFICE! I'M NOT THE ONE WHO HIRED YOU OR SOMETHING!"

"THEN I'LL BE THE ONE TO PULL OUT AS WELL! I'M RESIGNING THEN!"

"FINE! AS IF THAT'LL AFFECT ME! Infact! That was the greatest decision you ever made!" He smirked, noting the Irony in his voice "I'm sick of seing you. Of hearing your voice. I'm getting sick of your presence. I needed a new breathe of fresh air. At least you did the right thing by quitting your job there. I can't wait to meet the next one" 

If was worse than slapping her for a lot of times, it was a pain she can't just masked with another emotion. Before humiliating herself more in front of him, she decided to just leave. 

"You've made yourself clear Mr. Kwon. I'm taking my leave now." she said in a tight voice, her nails digging deeper into her palm. She didn't looked at him in the eye, thus, she made her final bow. 

Memories of them together made her stagger, it all came rushing down. Stabbing her heart a thousand knives. 

Dara. Baby

You're breathtaking

Let me treasure you

You're God's masterpiece, do you know that?

Shaking her head as if it'll shut down his voice echoing in her mind, she walked timidly all the way to the elevator, not wanting to look back anymore. She knew, she left something with him.. She left it... She let him do whatever he wanted to... It's his... Her heart.... How would she use it again? It can't be use anymore. It's broken. A big hole was punched through it.. Would it work again? NO. NEVER AGAIN.

 

==============================================================================================================

 

"What happened here?!" Crashing sounds were heard, frustrated groan, lots of curses and there's only one name that was being called inside the room. It was her name. The one and only. Seunghyun tried to knock at the door, banging it thinking that Jiyong can't even hear him. "Kwon Jiyong OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!"

"GO AWAY! LEAVE ME! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Fck you retard open the door now!!"

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Seungri go get the spare key" Seungri nodded and rushed through the drawers at the corner of the hallway. 

Loud crashing sounds intensified, he'd lost his mind. same time he'd lost his heart...

"I SAID LEAVE ME THE FCK ALONE!!!!" He screamed loudly as the door opened. Seungri, Daesung, and Seunghyun rushed in to see his bleeding knuckles, the broken glass wall, the destroyed paintings and the teared curtain.

"What the fck Jiyong?" Seunghyun was staring wide eyed at the room.

It's not him to trash like this especially in his room. He hates misplaced things. He hates untidy room. But seeing his room right now, they were freaking sure it was a serious case he's having now.

"WHAT'S NOT TO UNDERSTAND WITH THE SENTECE FCKING LEAVE ME ALONE?! LEAVE! ALL OF YOU!! LEAVE!!"

With the remaining patience of Seunghyun, he went straight to the lost Jiyong and punched him hard on his left Jaw, making Jiyong fell hard on the floor. That's when he calmed down. He stared hard on the floor as if it was the only exit he got.

"Eottoke hyung?" he whispered brokenly "I've hurt her. She hurt me. We both broke each other today" his shoulders shook as he let out a bitter laugh followed by his unstoppable tears cascading down his cheeks. "We both fcked up. Hard" He wiped the tears that was blocking his sight. "But it wasn't her fault.. It was me. My insecurity got in first. Swallowing me whole. I've said mean things to her. I fcking broke her!" he punched the floor as if it was the one to blame. He wouldn't stop even tho his knuckles began bleeding once again. 

"Jiyong hyung stop!" Daesung and Seungri pulled him on his feet. Making him lie down on his untidy bed. 

"It's not yet late Jiyong. You can still do the right thing" Seunghyun whispered before closing the door. Leaving him staring at the ceiling blankly.

Is it? Can I? 

======================================================================================================

[Please play this BGM ^^]

  Deeeee!

"Shut up! Just Shut up!!" her hand flew to cover her ears, shutting her eyes tight, trying to erase his voice inside her mind. But who is she joking? It's not that easy. 

"Have you decided?" She looked up and her father was looking down at her 

"Do I have any choice?" she said sarcastically

"You can be sarcastic all you want, but I still have the last say on this"  

"Can't you see me right now father?" she whispered. Although she doesn't want to appear weak in front of her own father, she can't take the pain anymore. She needed an outlet of her feelings... of her pain.  "Can't you see me hurting right now? I need you" tears started falling down her cheeks. "I need my father right now." she sobbed hard "It hurts Appa. It hurts" 

"S-sandara" she felt him kneeled down beside her. Pulling him into a tight hug "I'm sorry for not being with you Princess. Appa's sorry for not being there when you needed me. I got lost along the way. I didn't knew my daughter needs me. You used to be cold and distant from me.I-I thought you don't need me anymore. I'm sorry princess" And just like that, it's as if one torn was plucked out of her heart. Finally. Appa's back. She smiled amidst the tears falling out of her eyes. 

But it was a different medicine I drank. I'm healed. But the one that's aching more haven't been cured yet. 

It took her almost half an hour to calm down. Her father was her back softly, soothing her.

"As much as I don't want you to go back where you lost your heart, you need to be brave and pick up the shattered pieces in there. You can't just leave it. Besides, you left your things there. You need to get it. And besides, you need to exit in the right way. Don't run away"

"What do you mean appa?" she heard her father sigh and caressed her hair

"Pass your resignation. That way, you won't make a bad exit" her father smiled down at her with so much warmth that it made her eyes water again.

He used to look at me like that too. But sadly, it was just an act.

 

===============================================================================================================

 

"NOONA!!" she got shocked when Seungri appeared in front of the elevator door as if he's waiting for her to come. "THANK GOODNESS YOU'RE BACK!! THE DRAGON IS MORE SCARIER NOW! I MEAN IF HE WAS TO DESCRIBE AS A POKEMON, MEANING, HE EVOLVED ALREADY!" Seungri was talking to her animatedly, easing the uneasiness creeping inside her heart. 

"But Noona, don't misunderstand everything you'll witness today. He clearly lost his mind. He's not the same J-"

"See you tomorrow Mr. Kwon" she froze on her spot as she heard the door opened, a tall brunette appeared, wearing an alluring dress as if she'll go clubbing at the moment

"You may start tomorrow Nana" she heard him, his voice..

"Absolutely. I'll be here early morning ready to be at your service" She knew what those words mean. And she can't help but to smile bitterly. 

And here I am broken and crying my fcking eyes out. 

"Aish! Hyung!! I told you Noona haven't re-"

"Riri" I called him softly, tapping his shoulder as if making him shut his mouth "Just a moment" 

My hands were sweating hard, my feet turned cold, and bullets of sweat on my forehead. Sensing that I came to talk to him, Jiyong walked back to his office, but not forgetting to shut the door loudly, making it clear that he's still angry. I rolled my eyes and started walking inside the dragon's den. 

"N-Noona. You won't l-leave right?" I stopped on my tracks as I looked at Seungri who was looking at me hopefully. i smiled timidly as I forced myself to smile at him "Damn. My positioned was stealed away from me. Too bad" I chuckled forcefully 

"Andwae. I told you hyung got lost in a moment. He'll come back to his senses soon! I promise you! Me, Daesung hyung and Seunghyun hyung are working on it now! We completed the WAKE-THE-ING-DRAGON-UP-BEFORE-HE-GOT-ROASTED-WITH-HIS-OWN-STUPIDITY plan. Can you stay just even after we finished working on it?" 

"I'll get back to you later" I smiled sincerely. It wasn't forced. At least it came out naturally. 

 

======================================================================================================

 

His heart was thumping hard that it scared him that it might pop out of his suit in no time. 

You ing calm down heart. He whispered angrily, feeling like a psycho as he talks to his own heart. 

He heard a knock that made him jump in his seat. He didn't answered though, thus he just waited for her to come in. In a matter of seconds she walked in. He was about to stand up and run towards her to hug and kiss her but he was woken up with the fact that they're not the same "them" anymore. He was welcomed with her blank face, empty eyes bored on him. She stood straight in front of him before placing the white envelop in front of him. 

He remained looking at the envelop as if it'll open itself. He doesn't want to look at it nor touch it. 

"Thank you for everything." that and she her heels. 

It ing broke him. It broke him more. The emptiness and the coldness of her voice. 

"Have you seen Nana? your replacement?"  he saw her froze, seeing her knuckles paled as she clenched it tightly. "She's beautiful right? She's a wild thing too. Just like you. Ani, she's wilder. In fact, we ed awhile ago." 

==================================================================================================

"Have you seen Nana? your replacement? She's beautiful right? She's a wild thing too. Just like you. Ani, she's wilder. In fact, we ed awhile ago." 

It was her last straw. She turn around and faced him one last time, knowing too well that she won't just keep mum with all the bull he did to her.

"I fcking know I hurt you. But how can you casually say things like that in front of me? I may look strong in front of you, but please don't look at me as if I have a huge shield in my heart and that no arrow can pierce through it. I ing know I'm not good enough. I WAS NEVER ENOUGH! You don't need to rub it on my face Ji. You don't need to say it on my face. I have feelings too Ji. I'm not a fcking stone hearted woman who can just turn her back and walk away like nothing happened. I may look strong but I'm hurting too. Did I asked you to tell me that? No right? I didn't even asked you who she was awhile ago. Can't you lie just for today? At least lie to me, tell me something that won't hurt me. This is the last time Ji. The last time we'll face each other. At least bear seeing me one last time." A lone tear fell, followed by big fat tears. She can't take it anymore. It fcking hurts like hell. 

She didn't wait for him to say something. Enough is enough. She hastily wiped the tears from her face before running towards the door. 

"Baby" she froze as she felt his arms encircled her waist. Pulling her close to him. Stopping her from going

"Let go of me Jiyong! What are you doing?!" She tried to untangle his arms from her. "LET ME GO!!"

"Baby please calm down. Dee. Listen to me" 

"NO!!! PLEASE LET GO OF ME NOW!" She keeps on trashing, fighting him off. 

"Baby listen to me. ! Don't cry please. No more tears please" he turned her to face him. His arms encircled her waist, preventing her to move away. 

"Why are you doing this?! WHY?! I HATE YOU! I FREAKING HATE YOU!!" she scream at him, pushing him, punching his chest and slapping him, but he didn't budge. He just keeps on looking softly at her.

"Please don't cry anymore" he softly whispered "Dee. Baby" he burried his face on her neck, inhaling the scent he badly missed. 

"Let go. Please. I DON'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING WITH YOU ANYMORE!"

"Calm down baby please! I'm sorry!" she was trying to untangle herself away from him, pinching his arms, but no matter how hard she pinched him he won't even budge. It was bleeding yet he didn't moved his eyes away from her. "Dara I'm sorry. I was just lying. Fck I'm sorry. Please stop crying baby. I didn't ed her. I lied just to get you jealous. I wanted to know if you really care" he held her face with his hands, wiping away the tears. "I'm sorry. It was all a lie" he kissed her forehead "I'm sorry baby I'm sorry for making you cry" he kissed both her eyes next "Stop crying. It breaks my heart more" his voice is tight, as if he was being squeezed hard. He pecked her lips once, twice...thrice... "I'm sorry"

"Until when will you play with my feelings Jiyong?" She asked and looked at him straight in the eyes. His eyes were like a reflection of his. It was shattered. Broken. Empty.  "Let's stop hurting each other more" she sobbed painfully, bitting her lower lip to stop it from trembling "I'm tired with all of this." with one last try, she pushed him hard. He was caught off-guard, making him stumble.

She ran fast, but Jiyong ran after her. 

"Dee, please! Hear me out!" He shouted desperately. "Dara P-" his eyes widen as he saw Mrs. Jung (Krystal's mother) came out of the elevator and was looking at Dara with angry eyes. 

"YOU ! YOU'RE A ! YOU DESTROYED MY DAUGHTER'S RELATIONSHIP WITH JIYONG! NOW MY DAUGHTER'S IN THE HOSPITAL! SHE TRIED TO HURT HERSELF!! YOU'RE A !!" his eyes widen. Not with the news about Krystal but what was unfolding in front of him. Those words. fck. Dara!

He rushed to her side and covered her ears, hoping and praying that she didn't heard Mrs. Jung's words. 

"W-what happened to her?" she whispered, her face was as pale as a white sheet of paper

"She tried to hurt herself and she was crying hysterically! And it's all you fault you !"

"MRS. JUNG!" Jiyong shouted, he wouldn't care if Jung Corporation will pull out all their shares in Kwon Company. "Please leave this building nicely or I'll call security just to drag you out of here."

"And what would you do? Comfort this of yours? Jiyong, you deserve much more better than this. This kind of isn't suitable for you. Maybe she loves to destroy relationship. Is it your hobby dear?" She looked at Dara evilly

"That's it! Call the security now Seungri!" In no time, the security dragged Mrs. Jung out but the latter still managed to threw insults at her more. He tried so hard to cover her ears, but her eyes were unfocused already. She was breathing hard. It was panick attack again. 

"Seungri! Go get Dara's bag and bring me the medicine! Hurry!" Seungri ran to where Dara put her bag and the things inside scattered. Seungri hastily picked up the medicine organizer and grabbed a bottle of water before scurrying over her. 

"What's happening hyung?" 

"Call Song Mino. Tell him to come here quick!"

When the elevator door opened, Mino came out panting as if he run the hundred miles marathon. 

"Dara!" he rushed to her but she can't hear anyone, she was closing her eyes tight as if calming herself but it won't work. 

"Baby breathe. Please. breathe. Come back to me" Jiyong hugged her tight, whispering soothing words.

"Dara breathe! For goodness sake!" he was tapping her cheeks lightly. "Come back to your senses!" 

"I love you baby, please, please be fine" Jiyong whispered while moving her back and forth. They were kneeling at the cold hard floor but he didn't mind. All he think of is Dara. 

Few seconds have passed and her breathing calmed down. Her eyes were close... she fell asleep. 

"Here's the key. You drive. I'll carry dara." Mino nodded without fighting him off. His eyes not leaving Dara even for a second. Jiyong carried her bridal style all the way to the parking lot where his car is. 

"Let me just take her to my Car hyung."

"No. I can take care of her."

"B-but hyung"

"What? Hurry! Open the door!"

"But she's not staying at her apartment right now."

"Then where?"

"Their house. The Park mansion"

"Then direct me there"

"There'll be an event there later" Said mino who was avoiding looking at him

"It doesn't matter. She needs to rest. I'll just take her at my house"

"B-but you can't"

"What the ing hell mino?! What the is wrong with you!"

"H-hyung. Dara noona's engaged. And tonight, they'll announce it in public"

"Mwo?!"

"Dara noona agreed to it yesterday. But she d- HYUNG! HYUNG! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! HYUNG!" He tapped Jiyong's window but the latter just started the car and sped off, not before throwing mino a deadly glare.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well my acting doesn't right?" Mino chuchled as he strided happily towards the elevator. He went straight to Jiyong's office and met Seunghyun, Daesung and Seungri there. Waiting for him. They all looked so tense Mino wanted to laugh hard. 

"What happened?" Seungri said, beads of sweat forming in his forehead

"Well" Mino started, looking sad, but then he glanced evilly at the three who were looking at him nervously 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"WAKE-THE-ING-DRAGON-UP-BEFORE-HE-GOT-ROASTED-WITH-HIS-OWN-STUPIDITY plan SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mino shouted happily 

 

"HELL YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!" The three followed suit. They all look stupid with their poses as if they were some retarded wearing suits. 

 

"Mino-yah! You're so good in acting I'm so proud of you!!" They tapped his back

"But they'll fight again for sure! Jiyong hyung looks so pale when I told her it's her engagement party tonight" Mino shook his head

"Well he probably is driving out of the city right now. Taking her away." Seungri laughed "I should've followed you!"

"Well, hope everything turns out right now! Just by following their love story, I'm fcking tired now." Seunghyun slumped at the sofa

"But good job guys! And Mino-yah! Welcome to the family!!!" 

"GROUP HUG!!" Daesung shouted, and the four idiots hugged each other and was wiggling their weirdly and was shouting rather loudly that they haven't noticed someone stepped out of the elevator. They all froze when they heard the person speak

"What's the commotion all about?" It was Mr. Kwon. Jiyong's father. 

 

If you could put a sound effect on what's happening right now... you should choose the cricket sound. They were all frozen. sticking out. Still in a group hug. Only their eyes move, left and right. They gulped hard. They kicked Seunghyun who got the highest rank in them 4 and he thankfully snapped out of his trance and his expression turned serious 

"Meeting is adjourned. I expect to have your proposal tomorrow morning.And uhh." he cleared his throat and loosened his tie "M-make sure to... uhm... Bring coffee and food! W-with the uhmmm..."

"Thank you sir!" Their eyes widen as Mino stood up straight and formed a salute before marching out of the office and headed straight to the office. 

traitor!!

They face-palmed with Mino's epicness. 

"Y-you should go now too! We should g-go!" Seunghyun finished, wiping his forehead that was now glistening with sweat

"And the three of you?" Mr. Kwon said with his cold voice

"YES SIR!" Seungri and Daesung bowed and scurried out of the office, not before hearing Seunghyun's desperate voice

"Sir, I love my work so much. Kwon Corporation Fighting!!" 

The two face-palmed once again. Feeling humiliated by their hyung's stupidity.

Idiot!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

====================================================================================================

 

A/N

 

 

YASSS TO LONG UPDATE!!! *squeals* Hello Applers!!!  Here's another update for the celebration of the success and not to mention FOR AN EPIC SPAZZABLE DAY last July 30th! which is BB MADE PH!! I SWEAR I WAS SPAZZING UP UNTIL NOW! DARAGON FOREVAHHHHHHHHHHHH *happy dance*

 

Missed you guys!!! have a nice weekend! 

 

hengsho!<3

 

 

ciao!

 

 

-Azile<3