Lost Soul

Secret Pleasure

"DARAAAAA!!!!"

he rushed back to his office to fetch his keys and wallet, and was about to rushed out of the building when he remember Mino and Mr. Cha. He's still confused with everything that's happening right now. Why did she reacted like that? It was his first time to see her that scared and fragile. And why did Mino suddenly wanted to punch Mr. Cha? And seeing Mr. Cha's smug face when he saw Dara, makes him confuse more. 

"SONG MINO STOP IT NOW!" he rushed back to the conference room only to see Mino still punching the now bloody Mr. Cha.

"DIE! YOU ING NEEDS TO DIE!!!"

"Stupid Mino" they heard Mr. Cha said, laughing evilly as if his every punch doesn't affect him

"WHY DID YOU COME BACK?! I TOLD YOU NOT TO ING SHOW YOURSELF IN FRONT OF HER!!"

"but I didn't know that she's working here, but either way, I'll come even if I know." Then he laughed again, making Mino punched him harder, even though they can barely see the poor man's face

"Hyung!" Mino looked up and saw Jiyong standing at the door, staring at them

"WHAT THE HELL?! I THOUGH YOU FOLLOWED DARA?! I KNEW YOU WOULDN'T BE TRUSTED" he stood up and was about to rush out to go after Dara when Jiyong stopped him.

"What's happening? Why did Dara reacted like that?"

"DO YOU THINK THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME TO BE CURIOUS!? DARA'S OUT IN THE STREET RIGHT NOW DRIVING HER FASTEST CAR. YOU'RE REALLY A !"

He stopped Mino from walking out of the room "Do your job with Mr. Cha, I'll come back after I found Dara and we'll talk"

"No. Dara is the one who have the right to tell you everything."

He nodded coldly and glared at Mr. Cha before rushing out. He fished out his phone and dialled Dara's number but she's not answering. 

"Damn it Dara! answer it!" He called her again, but his calls got rejected again and again. After a few minutes of trying, she turned off her phone, and he can't contact her anymore. 

"DAMN!" he speed up and keep on looking left and right, spotting her car. It's been hours and there's no sign of her car yet. He's getting worried and anxious, blocking the idea that something bad happened to her. 

He stopped for awhile to rest, his legs and shoulders are cramped already due to the long hours of driving, and his head aches because he haven't eaten anything since this morning. He looked up and saw a Cafe, he was about to enter when the door suddenly swung open

"Aigoo, stop!" He looked up hearing the all too familiar voice

"Krys?" he saw her froze on her spot, he looked at her and the man beside her which is undeniably her boyfriend. 

"O-Oppa. Oppa let me explain!"

"Gwenchana Krys, it's my fault, What you did was right" he smiled warmly at her, she deserves this, finding someone who can love her back fully. He saw her looked at him with teary eyes yet she was looking at him questionably. 

"You deserve this you know. I'm a jerk for not ending it earlier."

"Gomawo" she sobbed and suddenly hugged him, he hugged her back and tapped her head lightly. 

"Be happy Krys"

"Ne Oppa. Oh! I would like you to meet my boyfriend, Kang Min Hyuk, Oppa this is Jiyong Oppa"

"Annyeong Haseyo" the tall guy bowed at him curtly and smiled at him, showing his eyesmile

"Annyeong Haseyo Mr. Kang" he greeted back "Take care of Krystal ahrasseo?"

"I will even if you don't say it" he tapped the guys back before saying goodbye to them. 

He felt light, though he was still worried to death with Dara, atleast one of his burden has lifted off of him. 

He bought coffee americano and bought another one for her before he went out and continue driving again. 

It's already 6pm and yet he haven't seen any sign of her. he's been calling Mino, Daesung, Youngbae, Seunghyun and Seungri who's looking for her too. 

"Don't stop until you see her!" He shouted to the other line, without waiting for thei answer he hanged up and sped up. 

"think Jiyong! Think!" 

10pm

"DAMN!" he went back to the office to rest for awhile, he can't drive like this, his legs and shoulders ache, his head pounding hard. He slumped on the sofa and closed his eyes, still thinking of Dara

 

[Please play this BGM]

 

His eyes 

shot open when he suddenly thought of the secret room. Even though it's almost impossible, but who knows? He stood up quickly and run towards the room, opening it abruptly. 

"DARA!" He opened the lights and there, at the corner, he saw her, hugging her knees, her head bent down low, from afar, he can clearly see her trembling, her soft sobs squeezing his heart painfully.

"Dee!" He rushed to her side and hugged her tight "Thank God you're here" he was breathing hard, moving her closer to him, making him believe that what he's seeing right now is real. "Baby" he whispered, lifting her chin but she stubbornly keep her face hidden.  "Baby look at me. I'm here." he rubbed her back to soothe her

"Ji?" She whispered hoarsely, slowly, she looked up and saw him looking at her intenly.

"Baby I'm here" he wiped her tears, his thumb caressing her cheeks in a soothing rhythm.

Without saying anything, he carried her bridal style to the bed, placing her gently as if she's a fragile porcelain that will shatter with his wrong move.

After tucking her in the comforter, he followed, pulling her arms for her to move closer to him. He hugged her, she buried her face at the crook of his neck.

"What was that dee? Why did you act like that?" He said in his softest voice, to calm her

"H-He H-He's the r-reason w-why I'm l-like this t-today" he felt her warm tears cascading down his neck, her body trembled, hearing and seeing her breaking makes his heart bleed, he can't hear the rest, seeing her like this kills her more than anything, but he needs to make her speak, to know what happened between them.

"Go on baby, I'm here. I'm not going anywhere. I'm listening. Continue" he cooed, caressing her back in a up and down motion, his lips stayed at her temple, kissing it endlessly.

"T-the reason why I-I don't want you to break up with her i-is because I'm afraid." she sobbed painfully, her amrs s around his waist, holding him tightly

"You can do it honey, go on"

"He was my father's s-secretary back then, I was at my last year in highschool when that happened." he felt her breathed deeply, calming herself. He pecked her lips and nodded his head slightly, urging her to continue. "I was alone in my father's office, h-he was in a very important meeting that t-time and so I-I don't have anything to do but t-to wait. I fell asleep at the sofa, but then I woke up when I-I felt someone's hand touching my legs" He was staring at her while she's speaking, her eyes close as if remembering everything, she was biting her lips hard, making it pale. 

"Stop that, you're hurting youself" he whispered hoarsely, running his thumb to her lower lip and pecked it once, twice, thrice. She nodded and took a deep breath again before she continue speaking

"I pretended I was s-sleeping, t-thinking that h-he'll stop, but h-he didn't" She cried hard as the feeling came back, her racing heart, the helplessness she's feeling back then

"Baby I'm here. You don't need to tell me in details baby stop torturing yourself. Open your eyes and look at me. Stop thinking about it" he concernedly said, his voice breaking, seeing her slowly dying inside, once she opened her eyes, he saw anguish, pain, and vulnerability. He can't believe what he's seeing right now is the real Dara

"N-No. I need to let t-this out. I-I might think of k-killing myself again"

"Again?! My God Dara! Don't you dare! Oh God! How can you-" 

"Ji" she hugged him tightly

"Dee how can you think like that? I'm here! Share me your pain, all of it. Don't do something like that!"

"I know I'm sorry" she said in her small voice, making him guilty

"I'm sorry too. I'm sorry for acting like that. it's just that, hearing you saying those things scares the hell out of me."

"I won't do it again"

"Please" he said sincerely, he suddenly looked stressed. she nodded, and started talking again

"When I felt h-his hands moving up I hold his hands to stopped him, b-but instead of stopping, h-he s-smirked at me and pinned my hands above my head and h-he opened my legs w-wide. I-I was pleading, telling him to stop, but he won't listen" She struggled to get up but he held her tight, not wanting to let her go "H-He run his flthy hands all over my b-body, I feel helpless. H-he called me w- and s-said that I'm o-only his, that no o-one will ever l-like me. T-That my family don't love m-me, which a part of me believes his word. Dad won't even talk to me for long, he's disappointed at me, since he wants a boy but I came out. I believed C-Cha b-but w-what angered me is when he said that m-my mother is a too, t-that he a-already kissed my mother, calling my mother ugly words angered me. I straddle him and punched his face, I pulled his hair, hitting his chest, just then, I heard my footsteps, I was about to rush to the door to call for help when he held me, he grabbed my wrist and shouted that he doesn't want me, that I should stop seducing him, telling me to stop what I'm doing, I was looking at him bewildered when the door opened. I looked up and saw Dad and Cha's wife. Dad was looking at me disgustedly, and it dawned on me that I was sitting at cha's stomach, while he was grasping my hands, making it looked like he's stopping me. D-dad rushed to me and slapped me hard. I-I was a rebel back then, just because my father won't look at me, I badly want his attention so I did all those troubling acts, but b-believe me, I didn't seduce him! I won't come to that point just to grabbed my father's attention!" she looked at him with pleading eyes

"Of course I believe you! I'm gonna kill him!!"

"A-after that incident, I-I heard that Mr. Cha and his wife separated, worst? his wife commited suicide. She killed herself. She killed herself because of me!" she covered her face with her hands, she was pushing him away from her. "Now, Let go of me. I told you eveything, I'm a killer! I'm a home-wrecker! I destroy relationships! I tear hearts! I'm a troublesome girl! I'm bad!" she was pushing him as hard as she can, but he won't falter, he hugged her tight, whispering words such as "No you're not. Stop blaming yourself. It's not your fault." over and over again

"Please Jiyong, I don't want that to happen again! If you and Krystal break up, I don't know what to do anymore. I don't want to destroy relationships again! I don't want to feel that again! I rather-"

"Don't you dare dara! Stop thinking that it's the only way out!! You're wasting your life just because of those useless thinking! Goodness! You're smarter than that!" he was literally shaking her, making her believe that she doesn't have fault with these

"But Ji!"

"NO! Stop thinking like that! Kill yourself and I'll follow you then!"

"Jiyong!"

"What? You want me to go first? Fine!" He stood up and was about to reach for a knife when he felt her hugged him from behind

"No please stop! stop! I'm sorry! Stop! no!!" she was crying hard, her hold on him tightened "I'm sorry please stop." she was sobbing hard, squeezing his heart further.

"Baby I only want you to realize that it's not a solution. It's cowardice! Do you understand me? If you kill yourself, it's like admitting that you really did what they're saying to you. You understand me? Stop.thinking.that.way. And no, I'm not joking when I told you I'll follow you. Keep that in mind"

"Yes yes please. let's stop this. i'm tired." 

"Let's stop. ahrasseo." He turned around and wiped her tears away, kissing her eyes and her lips. "Let's sleep ahrasseo? Starting today, I won't let anything happen to you. I'll make sure he'll suffer, I will make sure you won't see him again. And please, stop thinking pointless things. Okay?" she nodded, he sighed in relief and kissed her forehead before pulling her to bed and hugged her tight, caressing her hair. 

"Sleep now nae sarang" he whispered 

Few minutes later and he felt her relaxed, she's already sleeping. He held her face and wiped her tears away, kissing her softly before staring at her face intently.

 

"Ottoke Dee? We broke up already"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

============================================================================================

 

A/N

 

 

 

 

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Sorry for the long wait TT_____________TT It's just that, I was so busy these past few weeks that I can't write and WRITERS BLOCK BIG TIME! ugh

 

They broke up already! kyaaaaaaaa! What will happen to Dara if she finds out?! O_____________O

 

 

see you on my next update!!

 

ps. Thank you so much for the comments! I deeply appreciate it. Please do comment moooooooooooore! I love youuuuuuu <3

 

 

 

BJ's HIMNAE! We'll get through this <3

 

-Ciao!

 

 

-Azile<3