Crystal Clear

Secret Pleasure

She was fidgetting, playing with her pinky, staring at it as if her life depended on it. 

 

"What the hell was that SANDARA PARK?!" Her eyes shut tightly as his angry voice echoed at the four corners of the room. "What the hell was that old man saying?! Why are you keeping secrets?" 

"J-Jiyong" 

"JUST ING ANSWER ME!!"

"j-just calm d-down for a bit p-please?" 

"No. I can't ing calm down right now! He said a lot of things that I'm not even ing aware of!"

"I-I'll explain it to you. But p-please, can we g-go home first?"

She saw him contemplate, releasing a heavy sigh, he stood up and went passed her

"Meet me at the parking lot." he said coldly, not sparing her even just one last glance as he walked towards the exit.

 

=========================================================

 

"Explain it to me all." he commanded as he sat at the sofa arms crossed, facing the king size bed where she's sitting at the edge of it.

"W-where should I start?"

"What was the race all about?"

"Oh that. I did a race with Jun Matsumoto. It was supposed to be Mr. Kang but I got shocked when it's Jun who came out and played with me."

"What was the prize?"

"T-that."

"Sandara Park"

"They'll continue t-the partnership with your c-company" 

BLAG!

She shut her eyes as she heard the table was flipped upside down, and when she looked up, she saw him looking at her angrily. Raking his hair roughly with his hand, while the other was placed at his waist.

"WHY THE DID YOU DO THAT?! DID I ASK YOU TO?? DID I TOLD YOU TO RISK YOUR LIFE FOR THE COMPANY?! ANSWER ME!"

"I-I don't know why I did that too." she answered nervously

"YOU DON'T ING KNOW?! THEN WHAT ABOUT HIM CALLING YOU AS HIS "DAUGHTER-IN-LAW"?!"

"I-It was in the p-past already Jiyong. Please just let t-this pass" But she was answered by silence, she doesn't want to look up, afraid of what she might see in his eyes as he looks at her. "It was supposed to be an arranged marriage. But as the time goes by, I managed to persuade my father to cut our ties with them, convincing him that I own my life. That I can't be used as an exchange gift for just anyone."

"You were set for Arranged Marriage?wait wait. A-are you r-related with Park Corporation?" He said as realization dawned on him. 

"Jiyong-"

"Are you perhaps spying on our company??"

"No Jiyong! please listen to me!" 

"No! I trusted you!"

"Trust me still! I swear I have no intention of ruining your company!"

"Then why are you working as my secretary?!"

"M-My father asked me to"

"Why?"

"I-I don't know"

"DON'T ING LIE!"

[A/N] Please use this as BGM ^_^ Click here

"I'm not lying!!"

"Do you think I'll believe you?"

"I thought you trust me?"

"I did. But right now? I don't know" 

"I told you everything. And now you were saying you don't trust me anymore?! How ed up are you?!"

"and how ed up are you to work here while you have a higher position waiting in YOUR company. Are all those things you did was just a cover up? was it a set-up? Are you just lying for the sake of saving your damn company?!"

"You're a ing idiot!"

"Yes! I'm a ing idiot for breaking up with Krystal just for-" his eyes widen as he saw her paled

"You said you didn't b-..No"

"Look! It wasn't that co-"

"SHUT UP!!!" she frantically covered her ears with her tiny hands, shaking her head as she stops herself from panicking

You're a ! You killed her! That's because you're the reason why their relationship ended!

"Dara! Stop. No. Listen to me" he tried shaking her but she wouldn't budge. "Dara!"

"Let's stop this." She said with finality in her voice. His heart pounded hard, beating on it's triple speed

"No. What are you saying?!"

"There's nothing here but conflict! Can't you see?" 

"We can fix this! That's why we're talking right now right? We're trying to save this"

"We? There's no WE. There's me, and you. And now that ME is ending it with YOU now." she said without blinking

"You're lying"

"Lying?" she chuckled "I've been lying to you since day one"

"What the hell are you saying??! YAH!"

". You're an idiot for believing a like me" 

He rushed towards her and grabbed both her arms "? You called yourself a ing ?!"

"Yes. I'm a ! because of me another relationship has ended! Even though I know you already have someone, I still flirted with you! I ed with you!" 

"ED?! WE ED?! DAMN YOU DARA! WE MADE LOVE!"

"Love?" she chuckled bitterly "I'm sorry but I don't believe in Love. Same as making love. It's not making love Kwon, it's purely ing. And please don't assume that I have feelings towards you too. I'm not a ing idiot like you" That and she her heels, she ran outside with tears blurring her eyes. Ignoring his voice that was calling her, pleading, desperately calling her to come back. She wanted to, but this is just too much right now. 

 

Mianhae Kwon Jiyong. Mianhae.

 

 

 

I love you...

 

 

 

============================================================================================

 

"H-hyung"

"I SAID GIVE IT BACK TO ME!!" Jiyong hastily grabbed the glass from Seungri, drinking it in one go. 

"Hyung please calm down."

"Calm down?! She ing lied to me! She doesn't even care about me! She freaking toyed with my feelings! How ed up was that??"

"Yah Kwon Jiyong!" Taeyang rushed to his bestfriend's side. It was the first time he saw Jiyong act like that. The first time he saw him lose control

"Let's go home ahrasseo? Let's go to your pad and we'll let you drink until morning" Taeyang said, looking at Jiyong who's staring blankly at the floor

"Hyung, please don't be like this" Daesung said, looking worriedly at him

"Hy-"

"Damn Sandara's ing hot!" their eyes widen as they stared at the guy who was oblivious at his surroundings. He was deeply focused at the dance floor. 

"Let me see!!" said the other guy who rushed to his side "That's one hell of a make out! Damn that guy's lucky!"

"Hyung!!" they all became alert as they saw Jiyong stood up unsteadily, making a bee line towards the guys

They rushed to his side only to follow what he's looking at. His knuckles paled as he held on the rail tightly

"H-hyung" 

"Gwenchana" Jiyong silently said as he keeps on staring at that one particular girl at the dance floor wearing a skimpy dress, and worse? making out with someone. 

"Hyung where are you going??" Seungri grabbed Jiyong's arm as the latter moved towards the stairs

"Making another fool move?" Jiyong chuckled "Don't worry I can take care of myself" he tapped Seungri as he waved them off

============~

 

His head was pounding hard, but his heart was hurting more. As he took the steps towards her, seeing her kissing another man. It feels like yesterday when they first kissed, when something happened and he thought it would be for keeps. 

"Let's go" He said as he grabbed her arm hastily, stopping her from kissing the tall guy with her

"What the hell Kwon?" She glared at him, but he didn't even budge. "Let go of me!!"

"Let go? I can't. And I won't!" 

"What do I need to tell you  for you to stop making a fool of yourself here??" 

"You don't need to tell me something, I'm already making myself look like a fool just by standing here"

"Then what are you doing?! Go! Leave me alone!"

"I won't"

"Kwon Jiyong!"

"SANDARA PARK!! I ING LOVE YOU!!" He shouted, grabbing her nape as he pushed her to him hard, meshing his lips with hers 

"I told you I don't-"

"You don't love me?" he chuckled bitterly "You were saying you don't love me? And yet you did all of those for me! You sacrificed your life for me, what would you call that? Stupidity?" He shook his head at the absurdity of the scene unfolding right now. He was used to being the one who ends the non-existing relationship, used to be the one who's breaking heart. This must be the Karma they're talking about. She was his own Karma. But he was thankful of it. He was thankful. 

"I did that for the company!" she fiercely looked at him, as if signalling him to stop the conversation as it is

"Company my ! You're not even interested in taking part of it, nor owning it."

"You don't know me!"

"I know you well enough Sandara Park" he said menacingly as he steps forward, erasing the distance between them "I know you, inside and out" he smirked as he saw her touched her hair, her habbit everytime she's nervous

"Please Jiyong. Please, just let me go.." 

"No." Was his fast reply as he pulled her out of the dance floor, out of the bar, and headed to his car that was parked at the alley

"I'm not coming with you!" she struggled hard until she gave him no choice but to carry her

"Try escaping and I'll freaking hit your !" he growled , carrying her like a sack of rice

"Yah Kwon Jiyong!"

"Shut up Sandara Park. If spanking you is the only way to make you come back to your senses I'll gladly comply. Who am I to ignore?" That and he smirked at her evilly

"Kwon Idiot!"

"Shut up Park "

"I hate you!!!"

"And I love you too honey" he cheekily answered as he slap her cheek lightly

"YAH!!!"  

 

=========================================================================================

 

 

[A/N]

 

 

I am so sorry for the delayed update! I mean SUPER delayed update. But at least I made it right? haha

 

Enjoy this semi-bipolar update! Till next time! Annyeong!! <3

 

 

Ciao!

 

 

-Azile <3