Stay with me

Secret Pleasure

He woke up feeling her warmth. Her arms draped around his waist possesively. Her face burried on the crook of his neck, loving the feel of her closeness. It felt like years already since they last did this. And he won't let another day passed without any assurance between them. He opened his eyes and her face is the first one that welcomed him. 

His Angel. His Goddess. His own y Vixen...

He doesn't know how long he's staring at her peaceful face, he doesn't care though. He enjoys every second of it, he loves every ticking of the clock, and she didn't disappear yet. 

This is all true, this is not a daydream anymore. Finally, my Angel is back in my arms again. 

He watched her as her eyes fluttered open, clashing with her big brown eyes. 

"Good morning" he whispered huskily as he pecked the tip of her nose, down to her lips, kissing her lightly. 

"Good morning too" he groaned loud as he heard her bedroom voice. That justwokeupandhusky voice to die for. 

Get yourself together Kwon Jiyong! How dare you fanboy over her?!

"What time is it already?" she asked as she was about to stand up but he stopped her and wrapped his arms around her tiny waist, pulling her closer. He burried his face on the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent. 

"I missed you...Dara Park" he whispered huskily 

"Nado Jiyong Kwon.." he smiled inwardly as he felt her hugged him back, giving him the assurance he needed so much. 

They hugged for they don't know how long. Just then, they heard her phone ringing, she broke the hug and reached for her phone. Mino's name was flashing at the screen, she was about to answer it when Jiyong snatched her phone away from her. 

He answered it while looking at Dara who's looking at him curiously. 

"I found her yesterday night. Obviously we slept together." he snorted "Yes. She's okay now. Yes. And no, I won't tell you where we are. Will just talk to you tomorrow. yes. bye. and oh! Song Mino, thank you." and just like that, he turn off her phone and hid it in the side drawer together with his phone. 

"Why did you do that?" she said, blinking cutely at him. 

"Do what?"

"Why did you talk to Min?"

"Don't call him Min" he growled, glaring at her

"Wae? But he's my Min!"

"YAH! HE'S NOT YOUR MIN!"

"YES HE IS!"

"BABY!"

"I'M NOT YOUR BABY!"

"YES YOU ARE!"

"WHO TOLD YOU!?"

"M-"

"HYUNG?? AISH! THAT DRAGON! HE DIDN'T TOLD ME HE'LL TAKE A LEAVE TODAY! AISH!" they stopped bickering as they heard Seungri's voice echoing from outside the secret room "EVEN DARA NOONA'S NOT HERE! I wonder how she is. Hope she's fine. I miss her!" he whined. Dara giggled at his cuteness. 

"Yah!" Jiyong pinched her cheeks as she won't stop giggling 

"Isn't he cute?" she asked, listening to Seungri's nonstop blabbbering 

"That panda!" he stood up, ready to beat Seungri but Dara jumped on his back to stop him from going out. 

"Chill Dragon" she chuckled as she wrapped her legs around his waist, her arms wrapped around his neck, she was hanging around him from behind like a koala bear. 

"Don't stop me! lemme beat that panda!" he grumbled, pretending to shake her off from his back but he held her arms, shifting her to move in front of him. 

"Hi" he whispered huskily as he successfully placed her in front of him. He tightened his hold in her tiny waist and pulled her closer. "Dee" he stared at her pink lips, moving closer, slowly, until he felt her soft lips into his. 

They kissed as if it was their first, they kissed as if there's no tomorrow. 

"HYUNG!!" They broke their kiss as Seungri's voice echoed in the whole room. 

"THAT PUNK SH-" he stopped midway as she cut his sentence and continued kissing him languidly. 

He broke the kiss only to breathe, and kissed her again longer, only breaking their passionate kiss to get some air

======================

 

It was noon already when they decided to go out of the secret room, he told her not to go to work today but the stubborn her chose to go home first and take a bath before going back to the office again. They argued for awhile, wanting to drive her to her place saying that he doesn't want to let her off his sight again and other childish reasons which she easily dodge. 

"I'M.COMING.WITH.YOU.AND.THAT.IS.FINAL" 

"I SAID N-" he leaned forward and pecked her lips once making her stop talking

"YES." he held her hand and ushered her to the parking lot, with her face still red.

 

========================

 

It took her 30 minutes to prepare and 10 minutes for her to persuade Jiyong to go to work. 

THAT CHODING NAMJA! He childishly persuades her to stay there all day and just cuddle! 

"KWON JIYONG! YOU ARE FEEDING THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE EVERYDAY! HOW CAN YOU JUST SLACK AND ACT LIKE YOU HAVE NO BIG RESPONSIBILITY?!"

"PARK SANDARA! I ONLY ASK FOR ONE DAY! ONE DAY! MY EMPIRE WON'T CRASH WITHIN ONE DAY!"

"BUT STILL!"

"ONE DAY DEE!"

She rolled her eyes at him and walked back to her room, slamming it hard signalling him not to enter.

"DARA PARK! OPEN THIS DOOR OR I'LL BREAK IT!" he said, banging the door loud but she won't open it nor answer him. 

After few minutes, he gave up knocking and just sat on the sofa, pouting sulkily. She emerged from the room, wearing tee and short shorts, the moment he saw her changed his face lit up as if she presented him a gift. 

"ASSA!" he jumped up and ran towards her, hugging her tight. 

"Yah!" 

"Thank you" he cupped her face and kisses her face making her giggle

"You byuntae! go and take a shower!" 

"Yes boss" 

"I'll cook us breakfast"

"I only want to eat you" he said huskily, caressing her stomach in slow circle motion

"I think I changed my mind. Let's go to work" but before she even take one step towards her room, he beat her into it and locked the door, shouting he'll go and take a bath now. 

"This namja!" she shook her head and moved to the kitchen to fix their breakfast. 

 

She was busy pouring the hot coffee on their mug when her bedroom door opened, showing a childish dragon who's hair was still wet, he was only wearing his boxer short, making her gulp, she shook her head and calmed herself, chanting spells of resistance. 

How can she totally ignore a walking ?!

"Aww!" she only stopped ogling when she felt the coffee poured over her hand, making it red.

"Yah! Gwenchana? Aish! Why are you so clumsy??" he rushed to her side and scooped her up, making her sit beside the sink. "Woman! This is just a simple task and yet you hurt yourself already! Aish!" he kept on blabbering while nursing her burnt hand, showering it with kisses before applying the burnt ointment. She moaned with the sudden coldness of the oinment in her hand, oblivious to the now-sweating-bullet man beside her. 

"You should know by now, Little Jiyong is wide awake because of your non-stop " he hoarsely said, still focusing on applying the oinment in her wound

"O-Oh"

"Yes, Oh. You'll say that a lot later." He growled, lifting her up again, placing her on his lap while he sat comfortably at the chair. 

"I am not invalid Mr. Kwon, I can seat and feed myself thank you very much"

"No Ms. Park, I'll take care of you so you won't get hurt" She bit her lower lip upon hearing it, he said it out of the blue but it was a double meaning, she knew. 

"J-Jiyong"

"Eat. And let's talk later." He said softly, offering her the toast bread. 

They were enjoying the hefty breakfast when all of a sudden, Jiyong spoke, making her spit the orange juice she was drinking

"Eat a lot Love, we'll need A LOT of energy for later" he loked at her teasingly, wiggling his eyebrows 

"YAH KWON JIYONG!" she stabbed him lightly with the fork she was holding, making him cry in pain. 

"AWW! YAH!" He growled, making her laughed out loud while enjoying looking at him with his misty eyes. "Do you think that's funny?" He scooped her up once again, making her squeal, he carried her caveman style, and kept on slapping her bottom hard, making her shriek, but he won't hear her cries and just continued striding towards her bedroom. "Love, you're in for a painful punishment." he growled, throwing her at the center of the bed, he followed suit, pinning her with his body. 

"You are soooo heavyyyy" she whined, trying to wiggle out of his grasp

"Love, don't move that much. You're making little Jiyong wake up that fast" he smirked as he saw her eyes widen, before looking down at her hard on. "Oh look he wants to play now"

"Y-Yah! w-we'll talk right? L-let's talk now"

He burst into laughter seeing her cute scared face "You are soooo cuuuute" he chuckled, biting her cheeks lighting making her giggle. 

"I can't wait anymore" he whispered as he cupped her face and pulled her closer, crashing his lips with hers, deepening the kiss as one of his hands travelled down to her , down to her flat stomach, until it stopped in front of her now soaked core.

"Jiyong" she whispered hoarsely as she felt his hands cupping her core, urging him to do her "Please" she pleaded when she felt him hesitate for a while

"Are you sure you're ready?" he softly ask, stopping their activity, looking at her straight in the eye. She nodded without thinking twice, making him smile down at her and started tracing wet kisses, creating wet trail from her forehead down to her neck, nipping and it, marking her as his, only his. His mouth travelled lower, to her twin peeks, wetting it with his tongue, making her arched her back, signalling him to play with it more. 

"Jiyong" she moaned softly as her hands kept on caressing his back, tracing his taut muscles. "Make love to me Love" she whispered in his left ear before and his earlobe, making him shiver. 

"I will Love, I will" he answered as he positioned himself in between her legs. Taking off all of their clothes, facing each other without hiding anything more. 

"Dara" 

Their hands intertwined as they kept on staring at each other's lustful and passionate eyes. 

"Jiyong" 

She smiled genuinely, making him smile back. Loving the smile that graces her face, as the streak of sunlight shide down on her like it was her spotlight. She's beautiful, angelic, goddes-like. 

"You're so beautiful" he said hoarsely

"Likewise" she grinned, wrapping her legs around his waist, pulling him towards her. 

He kissed her deeply, before positioning his hard manhood at her entrance, slowly making its way inside her tight core. 

"Oh God Dara you're so tight Love" 

"Deeper" she pulled him closer, tightening her legs around his waist. "Yes, like that yes" she hissed as she felt his wholeness inside of her, stretching her.  "Welcome home" she whispered, giggling...kissing his shoulder, urging him to move now. 

"Welcome home to me" he chuckled, kissing her nape as he started moving in a slow phase, making both of them groan with the friction they've been feeling. 

He ed slowly, savoring the moment, treasuring every second of it. "Dara" he whispered as he showered her face with butterfly kisses

"Ji, faster" she uttered, moving with him in a faster phase. 

"Oh fck Dara." he growled loudly as he felt her squeezing him inside of her "Love, don't ughhh" his went fast, going in and out of her hard, again and again.

"Baby yesss" she moaned satisfyingly as he faster and harder, making them both moan in satisfaction.

It went deeper and deeper until he felt her tightening, her long nails digging painfully on his back, leaving a scratch mark, but he was loving the sensation, it turns him on more.

"Come with me Love, come with me" he whispered through gritted teeth, she was squeezing him tightly inside, her legs tightening, burying him deeper. With one swift they both came, screaming each other's name shamelessly, panting hard, his gaze settled on her face as he slowly now, emptying himself inside of her. was slightly open, eyes closed, savoring the feeling he's bringing her.

"Dara" he gulped loudly, wanting to tell her that one sentence he badly want to say to her "I-"

"It was awesome Love" she said, staring deep in his eyes. "It was awesome" Words left him as she pulled him down, drowning him in, kissing him as if there's no tomorrow. 

The words he badly want to say, has been forgotten. 

 

===================================================================================

 

She was walking slowly, feeling the soarness all over her body. Thank Goodness it was winter, giving her the excuse of wearing turtle neck, hiding the love bites he left. 

"Gaaaaah! It hurts!!" her eyes became misty as she willed herself to move amidst the soarness she's feeling right now. Few more steps and you'll reach the elevator Dara-ah. Few more steps.

"ANGEL!!!!!!!!" she gasp in surprise as she felt someone hug her from behind, making her groan afterwards as she felt the pain in between her legs worsened. "What happened to you?? Are you okay??" Mino stood in front of her, looking at her from head to toe "Are you feeling pain? Why are you so pale?? Are you hurt somewhere??" hearing it made her face burn more "Why aren't you speaking??" 

"Because she's too tired to speak"

Oh great! 

She rolled her eyes, seeing Jiyong approaching them. Her eyes widen when she noticed him wearing turtle neck too. 

"Is turtle neck the new trend for winter right now?" Mino asked innocently as he stared at the two. Dara was blushing hard while Jiyong's eyes was glinting evilly

"What did you do with my ANGEL?!"

"Mwo?! YOUR ANGEL?! YAH! SHE'S NOT YOUR ANGEL! SHE.IS.MY.ANGEL!"

"SHE'S NOT YOUR ANGEL! I'M THE FIRST ONE TO CALL HER THAT!"

"EVEN THO YOU'RE THE FIRST YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!"

"Oh my God stop it guys!" She was pinching the bridge of her nose to ease the approaching headache

"WHY?! DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL HER ANGEL?!" Mino shouted back

"YES! I HAVE!"

"Oh really?!"

"YES!"

"Well, I know her more than you do!" Mino said, crossing his arms confidently

"Really?" Jiyong grinned evilly "Well, I know her MORE than you do. INSIDE and OUT." He smirked gleefully, tilting his head, waiting for Mino's reply

"YAH!!!!! YOU TWO!!" they both stopped bickering when they felt their sides hurting. 

They both looked at the now red Dara glaring at them, her eyes promising endless pain. 

"GO BACK TO WORK YOU TWO!" she screamed out her lungs, startling not only Mino and Jiyong but the other staffs as well

"YES MA'AM!" The two playfully salute and part ways, Mino going back to his department and Jiyong striding towards the elevator, waiting for her. She huffed in annoyance, glaring at him, but he just looked at her innocently, his eyes blinking, lips pouting cutely. 

"That won't work Mr. Kwon!" She growled. She was about to walk passed him when the pain in between her legs surge again, making her gasp and pale. 

Jiyong saw her paled and held the wall for support. "I told you to just stay in the bed!" he whispered angrily

"I'm okay!" she said, eyes darted at the floor

"NOT!" he clicked his tongue in annoyance "You woman are so stubborn!" he was about to wrap his arms around her waist when she moved back

"YAH! Incase you forgot where we are Mr. Kwon!" she glared at him

He raise both his arms in surrender and ushered her to go in first and he followed. Gosh she's so scary! 

"I have some painkiller at my table, do you want me to get you some?" he ask while they were inside the elevator

"I'm okay now."

"No your not. I'll make Seungri handle the work, you just need to sit there and just do the light works."

"Thanks" she whispered shyly

"And also" She looked up when he's not continuing yet. She was startled when he hastily leaned down and pecked her lips "To ease your pain" he grinned his boyish grin, making her weak. She was still staring at him shockly when the door opened

"Aren't you coming? Or do you want us to lock ourselves there? But Love your still soar"

"KWON JIYONG!" she screamed 

"I'm stopping!" he ran to his office in record time, hearing the door close lightly. She shook her head and smiled slightly "someone's giddy~" she stopped walking when she saw Jiyong peeking at the half opened door

"YAH!"

"See you later love" he mouthed and winked at her, blewing her flying kiss to complete the combo, making her knees go jelly. 

 

Rest in Peace, my ovary. 

 

====================================================================

 

She was fiddling with her fingers nervously as they waited for Mr. Kang at the conference room, they were having a new joint project to be launch 3 months from now. Noticing Dara's discomfort Jiyong nudge her discreetly, startling her. 

"What's the matter?" He whispered, Dara shook her head and continued fiddling with her fingers. "tch Stubborn" she heard him whispered playfully, her eyes widen when he grabbed her hands under the table and held it in her lap. His thumb caressing her knuckles, calming her. "Relax Love" he whispered, his eyes trained in front, as if they're not doing anything. She was about to pull her hands off him when the door opened, showing Mr. Kang. They all stood up to welcome him and the presentation started with his secretary presenting it in front. Jiyong was still holding her hand under the table, she felt him move a little bit closer to her, making their arms brush, making her flustered. His thumbs making small circle slowly at her wrist, arousing her. 

"Ji stop it" she whispered angrily but he didn't answered and continued pretending that he's listening to the speaker

"I'm gonna pinch your little Jiyong and won't stop until you plead to death" she threatened menacingly, making him flinched and abruptly stopped caressing her wrist but didn't let go of her hands. 

When the lights , he let go of her hands and hold the document in front of him, asking questions after questions, proving that he listened to the presentator even if they're doing something.

She breathed a sigh of relief as the meeting finally ended. Mr Kang was busy talking to some staffs when his gaze settled to her and Jiyong. He excused himself to the others and stride confidently towards them, he shook Jiyong's hands and congratulated each other for the success of the last deal, and then his eyes settled to her.

"Sandara-ssi nice to see you again." She smiled timidly to him and accepted his hand shake "By the way, are you ok now? I mean it's already been months but the accident with your last race with Jun was said to be much more dangerous than your past incidents before."

She froze on her spot, glaring at Mr. Kang urging him to stop whatever he's planning to do. She can feel Jiyong's heavy gaze at her, as if waiting for her to explain.

"Y-yes, I'm good. Those accidents happen, and Jun knows it." she smiled, wishing that it was a stable one and he'll stop interrogating her already, especially that Jiyong's beside her

"Well, that's good. Until our next deal, and I promise, I'l be the one to race with you. I swear" he grinned evilly while she can already feel Jiyong's murderous aura beside her, she was already planning her fast exit and some fabricated story for him not to interrogate her later. "I'll take my leave now, Maru is waiting for me. By the way, Maru said he misses you already, and he said he'll call you one of this days. Oh well, I don't want to in on your past issues, well, I'm glad that you became my Daughter in Law even just for a few months or so and-"

"I believe we already took enough of your time Mr. Kang, let's chat again on our next meeting" Jiyong dismissively said, his gaze not leaving hers

"Yeah yeah, next time then. See you!" He bowed and smiled mockingly at her before exiting the conference room, leaving the two of them alone.

"Uhm, I need to follow up the documents that we'll be sending later to Mr. Kang, I'll see you at your office" she said and bowed, scurrying towards the exit door when his cold voice stopped her from moving, her heart skipping a beat.

 

 

"Stay. Explain. And no one will ing come out of this room without clearing things up. ALL OF IT, WITHOUT LEAVING ANYTHING BEHIND."

 

 

 

 

 

=========================================================================================================

 

A/N

 

I'm baccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

 

Sorry for the long wait TT__________TT but here's the long update! mehehe, a little peace offering, yes? :D

 

And also, for those who were asking

 

I NEVER... I NEVER STOPPED SHIPPING DARAGON

 

What ever sh*t happens to this ship, I'll board this until the end. Years of shipping DG and I won't waver just because of some unclarified news. I may sound delusional, but I know, DG is something. I won't loose hope. They may announce something but then

 

REAL EYES 

 

 

REALIZE

 

 

REAL LIES

 

 

 

keut! Till my next UD! mehehe

 

Ps. Comments are highly appreciated my dear Applers -3- <333

 

ciao!

 

ppyong~

 

 

Azile<3