Chapter 3

I'm Sorry

D.O POV

“Are you sure you could do this?” Kyungjoo hyung asked me with a worried tone in his voice.

“I’m fine, hyung.” I smiled at him as our stylist applied more makeup to my face.

“Says the one who almost faint just now.” He rolled his eyes as I chuckled at his funny face.

“Really, hyung. I’m fine.” I assured him as I pouted. He chuckled at me causing me to smile.

“Really?” I nodded at him.

“If that is so, do your best. I will always support you.” He back-hugged me as the stylist back away to give us some space.

“Thank you, hyung.” I smiled at him. “Shouldn’t you go now? The ceremony will begin anytime now and dad will not be pleased if you’re not with him.”

“You’re right. I should go now.” He stood and fixed his clothes in front of the mirror. “Do I look good?” He turned around and asked. I narrowed my eyes at him and put my finger on my lips as if I’m thinking something.

“I think you’re missing something.” I said word by word. He looked at me curiously and frowning.

“Noona, can you give his face some touch-ups?” I turned to my right to see our stylist who looked surprised because I rarely talked to her. I smiled brightly.

“Huh? Oh, sure. Have a seat.” She stuttered at first but she smiled at us after she interpreted everything properly. My brother didn’t move but stared at me. I decided to stand and push him to sit on the chair next to me. He opened his mouth to protest but I was faster than him as I signaled him stay quite; he closed his mouth slowly.

It took a few minutes for the stylist to finish her job. She smiled with satisfaction at her work. I bowed at her before she walked away from us. I turned to my brother who stared at his image in the mirror.

“You look handsome, don’t worry.” I chuckled at his confused face. He stared at me but he didn’t say anything. I guess he was too shock due to the sudden changes to his handsome face.

“I need to go.” He said the sentence way too slow but he didn’t look away from the mirror at all.

“HYUNG!” I flicked my finger in front of his face to drag him out of his daydream. He looked at me with a very confuse face as I sighed at him. “Please just go.”

“Okay.” He stuttered but this time, he stood and walked to the door. He opened the door but before he exited the room, he turned and smiled brightly at me. “Do you best, it’s my first time watching your live performance.” He smirked playfully as he already gotten his sense back.

“Of course, hyung.” I winked at him as I pointed at him playfully. He chuckled and closed the door behind him.

“Okay, Kyungsoo. It’s show time.” I smiled playfully as I looked at my image through the mirror.

Our performance was the closing performance for the ceremony so we had much time left. We decided to take a look at the opening ceremony. When we got out of the hotel, people already gathered at the place where the ceremony will take place. We walked closer to the place. When the MC gave the welcoming greets, I looked at the stage almost immediately because I recognized that voice. I was right; it belonged to Kyungjoo hyung’s fiance.

We waited at our dressing room almost of the time because the weather was very hot outside. After an hour, finally it’s our turn. The staff told us to wait beside the stage because our turn is not much longer. I smiled and bowed at the staff as all of us walked out to the stage.