Sleeping beside Chanyeol

The Red Dragon

"You are sooo pretty!! What is your name??? My name is Kang Hodong. Can I sleep beside you?" The man asked.

0_0 what did he just ask about?? Chanyeol got so fast up that I didn't notice him when he sat up. "Sorry sir. She is taken" he said in a cute way. "What the are you  talking about? I saw her first" the man said and took my arm. I froze completely. Chanyeol got mad and pushed his hand away. The man got angry and wanted to punch Chanyeol in the face. But Chanyeol was fast so he defended himself. "This son of a b*tch. If I said that I want to sleep beside her then I must. If there is something that I need then I must have it. I will count to ten and if you don't step aside I will beat you till you are dead. 1..2...3..."the man started to count. "What is wrong with you sir. I told you that she is already taken." Chanyeol said and stood up. The man also stood up. "I told you that this b*tch is mine" said the man and pulled my arm up. This is when Chanyeol got really mad. Chanyeol pulled me to his side and punch the man right in the face. I was very surprised. Every time  Chanyeol fought he was just defending himself. Until now I had never seen him this mad. His eyes were really scary. He wasn't the sweet guy who always smiled and  a wellmannered guy. He just punched him one after another. The man fell to the ground and was helpless. " Chanyeol stop now!!" I said because he was almost killing the man. He stopped. I saw a very scary side of him. The man crawled away. Chanyeol was still in a kneeling position. Everyone was looking. They started to whisper to each other. He just sat like that until I placed my arm on his shoulder. "Sorry Dara. I don't know what happened to me." Chanyeol said in very deep and low voice. "Let's sleep Chanyeol" I said to him. I lay down facing the wall.

 

I was trying to sleep for hours now but I couldn't. I just kept my eyes closed. It was probably midnight and I could hear people sleeping because of their regular breathing. "Dara are you sleeping?" Chanyeol whispered. I didn't answer him. I thought that he was sleeping for a long time now because I was facing him and he too had the regular breathing. Suddenly he hugged me. "I'm sorry for scaring you. You must be so shocked and afraid. Dara, when that man called you b*tch and pulled your arm I just lost control. I didn't think anything and like an instinct I just started to hit him. I hope that you are not afraid of me" he whispered to me and pulled me tighter to him. My head was under his neck. My stupid heart started to beat very fast again. "I am not afraid of you." I mumbled. Wait why did I just say. The words just came out. Now he knows I am not sleeping. Wow Dara you are so stupid. He didn't say anything. He just placed his arm around my head and hold me tight. Maybe he didn't hear it.   

 

I woke up and was feeling very warm and cozy. I had never felt this way before. Suddenly I realised that I was sleeping in Chanyeol's arm. He was still sleeping. I also realised that I had never seen Chanyeol so close. He was actually very handsome. Wow he had actually a really pretty nose. Stupid Dara why do you look at his nose while other girls is thinking about lips. But he had a cute round nose. The shape was just perfect. Without noticing it I touched his tip of his nose. It probably tickled him so he shook his nose. That looked so cute. Like when you touch a baby's nose. He was looking so adorable right now. I chuckled. I touched again his tip of the nose. This time he faced me and put his other arm around me so my face was in his chest.  Was he awakened all this time. "Chanyeol..." I whispered but he didn't answer.

"Chanyeol..." I whispered again but he was fast asleep. I wanted to get up but I couldn't. I don't know why but I preferred to just be in his arms.  I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. I also wanted to see how he will react to this.