I can't leave her alone

The Red Dragon

No, of course you can come with me:)" I said to her. "But  there are some rules you have keep."  

 

She looked at me like I was really stupid right now. " What rules ????" she asked.   

 

"Don't look at  me like that... hmm dara you know that I'm pretty handsome right?? So when I ask girls something, you should never be around me. Because you know how ... hmm boys are right?? They want privacy. And you can not ask me any questions when I do something... hmm it could be anything. You MUST not ask me what I do. You know boys thing" I was trying so to put it in a nice way. I know that she is  thinking that I am the weirdest jerk right now. But she must not know about the red dragon. And I can't leave her just here.  

 

She stayed quite for 3 seconds. " Did you make the rules so you could get ride of me?" She looked right into my eyes with her brows up. She looked very disappointed and sad. This is not what I meant.  

 

 

"No. No. No.  I swear. It is really who I am. Please Dara believe me. Come on get up. Let's go" I said to her. I didn't want to leave her. There must be something wrong with me but I really want her to be close to me.  

 

 

She agreed and got up on the horse. I backhugged her to lead the horse and we went on.  

 

 

My heart could not stop beating so fast. I was really afraid because what if she could hear it. What is wrong with me? What are those feelings I having  right  now.  

 

 

We were near a small bar. It looked like a nice place so I decided to take a break there.

 

I hold her waist and helped her down. I was really blushing because I was very embarrassed. But it seemed that dara didn't notice anything. She had the pokerface as usual.  

 

Dara's point of view. 

 

"Hello. What should it be?" said a young girl. She must be around chanyeol's age. Everyone was dancing in the bar. They must be pretty drunk.  We sat down in a corner. 

 

"Just one bottle soju and one bottle beer. Thank you." said chanyeol and smiled to her. He must have been in bars many time.  

 

"Don't you think the atmosphere is so good here. " he said. I just nodded. I have never been to a bar before.  

 

"Can you handle alcohol ??"asked chanyeol. " I think that I'm better than you." I said to him. He just chuckled. He doesn't know me. Even though I never been to a bar but I'm really good in handling alcohol. My father was really good in drinking and I started to drink when I was 10. Instead of water it was beer we drank.  

 

"Here is you beer and soju sir." The waitress said and smiled in a flirty way. " thank you" chanyeol said.  

 

"By the way my name  is krystal " she said and was still smiling .

 

"Oh... okay" he said.I don't think he have noticed what krystal wanted. I think that chanyeol must be really innocent. I'm pretty sure that he never had a girlfriend before.  

 

He poured some to me and then to himself. We started to drink. 1 cup finished, 2 cup finished, 3 cup finished, 4 cup finished. He looked at me and was probably thinking why I'm not drunk.  I poured some for him and then to myself. His eyes was going a little down. Then he stood up.  

 

" Dara what planet do you come from..Huh ? " he said. Yup he is drunk now.  

 

"I am dying to know about you and find clues where you come from... but there is noting I can say about you. Is your name even Dara. Ohh you can't always hide it. I will find something about you. And I know that you know how to show EMOTION" he said. What is he trying to say? 

 

Then he toke my hand. He took me  to the little floor where everybody was dancing. What is he doing. I don't want to dance with those people.  

 

" I will show you step to step how to smil" he said it in my ear.  

 

He then toke my other hand. He started to dance with me. I was really embarrassed. I tried to go but he was holding me tightly. Everybody was dancing with a panther. From old to young. He smiled to me and came really close to me. I didn't know what to do. My heart started to beat. A lot.  

 

He was still dancing with me.

This a very short update. I'm sorry for my subscribers that I didn't update for a very long time. It was hard for me to write in English because I couldn't describe the things I wanted. And all people could see my errors and mistakes. But there are some people who want me to continue and I decided to do that. please if you find errors and mistake ignore it  or tell me in the comment.