Did he leave me behind?

The Red Dragon

Seriously what is wrong with this boy? I pushed him away and ran to the bathroom. My heart was beating really fast. I have never been so close to a person. I sat in bathroom for some time. I could not go out. I couldn't see him in the eyes. What should I do? What is wrong with me me? I can't fall in love with someone... Dara get back to sense. He will misunderstand when I am acting like this.

 

When I came back, he wasn't there. Where did he go? I started to look for him. Did he go without me? Of course he did. Who wouldn't? I was acting dumb. He couldn't handle my bad behaviour anymore. Like everyone else he also couldn't take me anymore. I was getting teary eyed. Dara why are you so sad? It is yourself that did this. I chased him away. I was still looking for him. I had this little hope. Where was he? Dara you idiot. Finally I had found a person who cared about me and I chased him away. I went out to see if he was there. My knees got weak and I fall down. I cried not knowing why. The tear just went down. Again someone important left me. I shouldn't care about people anymore. They just go away from me.

 

 

Suddenly someone backhugged me. "Sorry Dara. Did I scare you? It was my fault for suddenly dancing with you... I am sorry Dara. Please don't cry." He said with his calm and warm  voice. It was chanyeol. He didn't leave me. My heart just sank to the ground. Without thinking about anything I turned around and hugged him. I was crying even louder in his embrace. He hold me tight and trying to comfort me. "Shhh... Don't cry. I am sorry.." He said in a calm but worried way. "I thought that you went on without me. Leaving me here  alone." I was holding him even tighter. "Paboo. Why would I do that??" He hold my cheeks with both hands. He wiped my tears gently away. He looked right in my eyes and smiled and said "let's find a place we can spend the night."  He helped me get up. Holding me in his arms.


 

"Sorry sir? Do you know a place around her that we can stay." Chanyeol asked an old man.

"Yes there is a place for travelers. If go straight you will find it."

"Thank you so much sir. Have a nice evening" chanyeol bowed to the old man.

We went on and on. Very far away we saw a light. It was a very big house. There were probably many rooms in there.

 

When Chanyeol opened the door we both froze. The house was big but there were no walls. It was a open place. The place was full with men. I looked at Chanyeol and he looked at me. A man came to us.    

 

"Hello. I am the owner. Are you here to sleep?

"I'm really sorry but is there any other place that we can  sleep?" Chanyeol asked.

"I'm sorry son. This village is very small and this is the only place for travelers. I understand that your girlfriend will feel awkward. You can sleep at the corner there. Then she can sleep at the wall and you can sleep beside her."  

" but sir... " Chanyeol said.

"Follow me. You can't find any other place in this small village. Here you have a roof over your head." The man took Chanyeol's hand.

 

 

"Here my daughter. Take this quilt and pillows. Come on lay down now. Don't be afraid.Your boyfriend will protect you. He looks strong and healthy." He smiled at me.

I stood just there. My mind was completely blank.

"Thank you sir. " Chanyeol took the quilts and pillows.


The place was very full so Chanyeol and I lay very close to each other. My heart was beating fast again. I faced the wall because imagine if I have to look at his face. My heart will explode. Suddenly a guy was touching my foot. It can't be Chanyeol. I turned around and saw Chanyeol sleeping and there were no one around my foot. I closed my eyes and again someone tickled my foot. I sat up and saw this man with a scary face. I screamed.