Fate

The Red Dragon

 

Arggg... that stupid girl. Why was I even trying to help her? She doesn't deserve my help. Wow she was the first girl to call me jerk. Nobody dares to do that, not even my brothers. Everybody thinks I'm the toughest boy that ever existed but I couldn't say anything when she called me jerk. That girl is out of her mind. She is always quiet and don’t smile, not even just once. What is wrong with her? I hope I don't meet that stupid girl again. There must be something wrong her. Argg why do I even think about her. It is waste of my brain to even think about her. 

I should check the village out. The village is not so big. There is a marked a little far away. I went to buy something for my way. Who knows how long it will take before I arrives to the next village. I buy some herbs because I used all my herbs I had for that stupid girl. I see a little status of a red dragon. It looks very beautiful. 

"Don't buy that. It will bring you bad fortune. “said a costumer who was beside me. 

"You can get it for free if you want it, but myths says that this small statue will lead you to the dragon." said the seller man. 

"Thanks. “ I just said ignoring the customer's shocked face. 

I hope that this little statue will lead me to the dragon. 

"Let me go you idiots. I will kill you, if you idiots touch me." Dara said to the guards. They were holding her arm, each one arm. One guard holds Dara’s arm very hard right that place where her wound was. They must hurt her so much. I couldn’t hold my anger longer.

"PLAESE LET HER GO" I said to the guards and smirked, inside I could kill those guards. They looked surprised. 

"This is not you business my boy" said one of the guards.

"Right it is not my business. Dara said herself that she can take care of herself. Isn't that right dara?" I said to the guards and looked at Dara. The guards were both confused but Dara looked very angry at me. She could kill me right now. "Let me go you assh*les" she said to the guards. Wow that girl got a temper. The guards got both very angry. The one who was holding her hurt arm hold even tighter. The other guard who was older lifts his hand to give Dara abslap. Dara  closed her eyes because of man who would slap her. But before he could do that I held his arm.

"You can't do that to my patient" I said to the old guard.

"What the hack, you son of b*cht. Who are to talk like that to a elder" he was about to hit me when I duck me. He was really angry now. I didn't want to hit him so I avoid every time he tried to hit me or punch me. He was an elder and I respect them. But the younger came also to fight. I really didn't want to fight but they didn't give me a chance. I hit the younger once but he falls right at the spot. The older got scared. He went to help the younger. 

"Sorry I didn't hit that hard. I'm sorry elder “I said to them and bowed. 

I turned around to see Dara but that stupid was gone. Argggggg.... That girl. I got in trouble because of her and she just ran away. Wow she really only cares about herself. It's fine, good that she ran away herself. *sight" that girl is really something. 

 

 

I looked for some other stuff. I also asked a few questions to village people about the red dragon. The people here have heard about it but they didn't see it and there aren’t any signs of it being here. So I packed my things and went to the main road for the next village. When I was half ways I saw a girl form behind. She went very slowly with one of her hand holding the hurt arm. That looked very similar. I smirked and went a little faster with my horse. 

"Uhhh who have we here? The independent Dara^^" I said to her and smiled. She didn't look at me and just went on. 0o0woah... thist girl is really something. 

"I expected a thanks at least, " I said to her.

"Just leave me alone " she said expressionless. 

"Woah you are really something. First I saved your life. Second I help you get out from those guards. And all you can say is “just leave me alone” “I said to her. I was a little disappointed. I didn't except her to be like this. I don't know what  I expected but not this. 

"Do you still have some medicine left?" She asked me and looked up to meet my eyes.

"Have what?" I said. I was little shocked when she asked me suddenly. 

"If you don't have it. Its okay" she said and looked on the road again and went on. 

"No, no I have many left. Does your wound hurt again? Does it hurt a lot?” I asked her. Suddenly I became very concerned. She just nodded. I got down from my horse. I pulled her over to side of the road, where there was grass.

"Sit down" I said to her calmly. I unpacked my things. I ties up the setting I had done earlier. She had lost very much blood. The band was full of blood. I washed the wound with the water from my bottle. Dara was just focused on the wound but my eyes sometime went around. I took a glance at  her face. She had got some dirt on her nose and left cheek, but she still looked so beautiful. Her eyelashes were very long and her lips were very full. 

"Arggg that hurts, you idiot. Do it right." She said to me and looked angry. 

"Ohh I'm sorry. Did it hurt very much?" I said to her and was very sorry for that my mind was somewhere else. 

“Yeah, but not that much.” She said in a soft way.

 “Why was those guard holding you?” I asked.

 “I don’t know why.” She said and looked away so that our eyes don’t meet.

“Yeah right” of course she knows it but she didn’t want to tell me.

“But why did you come to help me there when I treated you bad. You are helping me again now even though I left you alone there” she asked me and looked at me. I don’t also know why.

“ Yeah right why did I do that?” I said to her and smiled.

“I mean it,” she said with a serious look.

“Hmm.. I always help people even though I don’t know them. I don’t care who they are.” I said to her.

“You don’t care who they are…?” she asked and her brow went up.   

“Yeah.” I smiled at her.

“hmmm.. Chanyeol right” she asked.

“Yes” I smiled and nodded.

"Hmm…you said that… I could travel with you for some time... But where are going?" She said betting her over lip. 

"I'm just traveling to enjoy the world. To see how the world are. Experience some new stuffs,” I said to her using the same lie I did to my brothers. I can't just tell her this secret even though I felt a little sorry for lying. She looked down. 

"Sooo… I was wondering… if I could came with you to... to... the journey" she asked and I could see that it took her much courage to say that. 

"Of course you can." I said right after she asked but a few seconds later it hit me. What with my search for the dragon? She must not know about the red dragon. Why are am so stupid. I love to take her but... 

"Is there something wrong. Do you regret that you said about it to me? I shouldn't have asked right? You just said yes to be polite but you don't want a weird girl like me go with you. Right?” She said and looked down : /

 

I promised to update every weekend. Argg high school is killing me with so much homework. But chandara fans properly enjoyed seeing chandara moments at Mama. DID you see him singing along to 2ne1’s songs. That was really adorable. Please subscribe and comment how you feel^^