Chapter Six

I'm Right Here

This whole thing happened in a flash. A while ago Jiyong had the thought about confronting Dara, and right now they both already know. It was confusing for Dara, because she had a lot of questions in her head right now. And only one person was able to answer them, Jiyong. Jiyong was worried though. Even though he heard awhile ago that Dara was obviously head over heels over the unknown oppa that helped her 16 years ago, things might have changed now that she knew he was the one. The head of YG being the crush of a mere school girl? She might have been shocked by it.

 

Dara’s eyes were still glistening as the tears continued flowing freely. Jiyong thought that Dara was upset by the fact that the oppa is Jiyong, but he didn’t know that he was so wrong. Dara was relieved. To be honest, she was starting to fall for Jiyong. But never mind, he shouldn’t know that.

 

“GD oppa, I have some questions… Can you answer them for me please?” Dara looked at Jiyong hopefully. Jiyong walked towards Dara, wiped her tears and answered gently, “Call me Jiyong oppa instead. And yes, I’ll answer them for you, but can we talk about it tomorrow instead? Its very late now and you should sleep.” Dara stared at the clock. It was already 3 in the morning! But that was not the main reason that Jiyong didn’t want to answer her. He was afraid that she would hate him, for what reason? His background.

 

Dara looked at him sadly and said, “ok Jiyong oppa, we’ll talk tomorrow then.” But before she left the room, Jiyong gave her a back hug and whispered to her, “I’m glad its you. I hope it’s the same for you too.” She turned around and was greeted by a sad smile from Jiyong. She hugged him up front and replied, “believe me, it is”.

 

Jiyong looked down at her, face shocked. He has never gotten another hug ever since he joined the gang. Not that type of hug at least. Not from someone from the opposite gender that he wasn’t trying to get into her pants. This hug was short but sweet. Bittersweet. As Dara walked out of his room, he plopped down on his bed, thinking of how to answer the curious Dara. He looked at the keychain that Dara returned him, and held it close to her heart, “butterfly, we met alas”, he said.

 

On the other hand, Dara was not having such a great time. It was not about the newest discovery that she found out a few minutes ago. It was her cousin, Bommie that was bombarding her with questions.

 

“When did you reach here exactly, and why in the world did they allow you to stay here! Did they do something bad to you? Did they bully you?” Bom asked. Dara told her to chill, and started explaining everything to her. “I reached here at 3, and when I alighted I approached Seunghyun and asked him for the directions to the house that omma told me to seek shelter. Then, I found out that the house was the YG headquarters. But because they took pity on me, they allowed me to stay while I try to think of something. And no, they’re not as bad as you think! They even served me dinner. It was like a family, you should have seen! They’re really nice! Shouldn’t you have realized that when they actually allowed you to stay with me!”

 

It took Bom a while to digest all the new information that was placed in front of her, before she gave Dara a sneaky grin that started to make her blush. Bom asked her suspiciously, “then why did you enter GD’s room just now?” Dara flushed a deeper shade of red before answering, “I went there to thank Jiyong oppa for letting you stay.” Bom noted the difference and continued questioning her, “babe, you’re so bad at hiding. Didn’t you call him GD oppa while we were outside and now you’re calling him Jiyong oppa? So I’m right, something did happen! SPILL!!” and she started to shake Dara. Dara did not want to tell her what happened and thus decided to change the topic. “Bommie ah, how are we going to school like this? Our school is so far away, and you have already quit school!”

 

That took Bom by shock. She totally forgot that she has already quit school, and not to mention, she also ran away from home. Her dad would be raging. Bom looked at Dara and asked her, “Should we just try to start anew here? I don’t dare to tell appa that I’m here. You know what he would do! He would just disown me in a second!” Dara looked at her as if she was nuts. “Bommie ah, are you crazy? We’re in YG territory, and we’re staying in the YG HQ. Do you actually want to be a gangster?” she asked. Bom shook her head, but she could not think of anything else. To be very honest, neither could Dara. She wanted to start anew again, but there was a lot going through her mind. “Nevermind, lets just sleep. I’m beat,” she told Bom. They then washed up, and slept. 

The next morning......

 

 

 

 

hehehe hi guys! i wanted to post chapter six ytd but hahaha no inspiration. anw! enjoyyyy and COMMENT :D you can find me at @jwiyongx on twitter! :D:D