Chapter Three

I'm Right Here

Bom stared at Dara for a fair moment before grabbing the letter from her. She stared for a long while before looking back at Dara. “Oh.. my… It is…. Why does aunt even have a house at the YG territory….? Dara-yah i think you should just stay in my house for now… That place isn’t even safe! You dont even know when you have bullets shooting across your heads…” Bom said disapprovingly. However, Dara just looked at her and smiled, “Bommie! Don’t worry! I don’t believe that omma would tell me to wait for the at a place that isn’t safe.” Inside, Dara was super afraid. Everybody knew YG. They were heartless and would kill without batting an eyelash. It wouldn’t be a very good idea to cross them as the day you offend them would be the date that would be carved on your tomb stone. 

 
Dara went back into the mansion, took all her belongings and took a cab to the place, ensuring her worried cousin that she would not be into any trouble. Even so, her heart was more afraid than anything else. When she told the cab driver her destination, even the driver was shocked. He looked at her for a fair moment before asking, “are you sure Miss?” 
 
 
“Here’s the place! Please be careful,” the driver said. Dara got down the cab and got a shock. It was a scary place. The gang members were everywhere. They gave people terrorising looks and beat people who crossed them. Dara shivered and looked around for a sign, but there were none to be seen. Just then, she saw five fierce looking men walking towards her. “Should I run, or…” She thought. A tall man with mesmerising eyes stared at her. It was as if he could see through all her thoughts. She was about to turn when he spoke. “Don’t run!!” She froze and looked back at him. “Hey pretty, what are you doing here?” He smiled slightly. “Oh, this guy is nice,” she thought. She looked at him for a brief moment, before replying, “I’m here to look for a house, I’ve got the address…” Just before she could continue, another guy who was slightly shorter went up to her and snapped, “this is not a place where little girls lurk around, go back to where you come from, before you regret.” To Dara, it was’t rude but she thought he could be more polite. She gave a pitiful look and looked into his eyes. 
 
“Can you please lead me to this place then?” She asked, holding up the letter from her mum. The guy grabbed the letter from her hand, and read the contents. He looked back at her for awhile, but then as he continued reading the letter his eyes widened and he passed the letter to the other guys, who all widened his eyes and then looked back at her.” 
 
The man looked back at his friends and whispered something like “Lets bring her back to the base first.”, and then she was escorted by the other people to an abandoned building.
 
.
 
..
 
 
..
 
.
 
 
When she looked at him with that pitiful face, his heart nearly melted for a second. It hit him, even thought he didn’t know her, he wanted to help her. It was weird. He had never been nice to girls. Who cares if they were pitiful? There was only one girl in his heart. The girl sixteen years ago. Other than that, he never really bothered. But this time, it was different. It was a familiar feeling, but he couldn’t be sure. When he saw that the place that she was heading was actually their base, he was shocked. Wasn’t it an abandoned home? Why would anyone actually be staying there? Does that mean that they would live together? Does that mean that he’s one step closer to finding out whether or not this girl was the angel sixteen years ago? 
 
And then he remembered his identity. Before he actually found out whether or not this was his angel, he would not show his real self. Not even the boys knew anyway…
 
 
.
 
..
 
 
..
 
.
 
 
The tall man looked at her again. “Hi! I’m Seunghyun. Call me Top! I’m the nicest here, don’t bother looking at the others. They are all monsters. MONSTERS!” Top exaggerated the last word and it made her laugh. She shook his hand and said “Hello Top! I’m Sandara. But please call me Dara!” Top walked her around the house and introduced everybody to her. “Ok this one here, ignore him. He has pms. But he’s nice! He’s Jiyong. Call him GD though!” Top whispered to her. Jiyong heard it and smacked his head, and that left Top whining. Top looked at Dara apologetically and whined, “ahh!! what an evil guy right! I’ll continue later, I need to save my head before it is fully destroyed!” and he ran off.  
 
She looked at him intently, before saying “Hello! My name is Sandara, but call me Dara. Thank you for bringing me here. I know this is the place I was looking for, but since you guys have been here for a while, I wouldn’t be nice if I forced you guys to leave… But is it okay if you guys lend me a room for shelter? Just for a few days, please!!” 
 
Jiyong looked at her, gave a brief smile that lasted for a millisecond. It didn’t go unnoticed by Dara though. 
 
But at the same time, Jiyong was thinking. “Did she say her name was Sandara…? So her name starts with an “S” too…?"
 
 
 
 
 
{a/n: Sorry for the late update! I know i said i would update last week... But.. heheheh. Enjoy! Please comment too!! :D:D I hope you guys like the story so far! :)}