Chapter Five

I'm Right Here

Similar to Dara, Bom was startled when she entered the HQ of the YG Gang, or more fashionably called “Home” to Dara. As much as Bom wanted to be surprised, she remembered her purpose for coming all the way, even though she thought it might be pointless. Her best friend and cousin looked like she was having fun.

 

“Yah Dara! I didn’t even know you were safe here! I thought you would be killed and fed to the pigs! I was so worried I ignored appa’s plea to stay at home and came to look for you!!!!” Bom screamed at Dara at the top of her lungs. The Bominator was awake. She might be a nice lady, but she would turn ballistic when she thinks that her loved one is in trouble.

 

Seunghyun stared at her as if she was crazy. “FED TO THE PIGS?! WHO THE HELL DOES YOU THINK WE ARE!!!!!!” He shouted at her. Bom looked back at him with an intense competitive stare, saying “You guys are the YG! How would I know what you guys would do to my innocent and beautiful cousin!!”

 

Before the max level fight could start, Dara went in between them, faced Bom and told her, “Bommie ah… I’m fine. They’re nice people! Not all of them are scary! And why are you here, don’t you have school tomorrow?” Bom looked at her sheepishly before telling her the what really happened.

 

“WHAT?! You quit school? Just to look for me?! Uncle would be so furious with me!” Dara told her. But Bommie put her arms over Dara’s shoulders, saying “You’re my cousin and my best friend. Do I look like I care about the aftermath? I just want you to be safe!”. Dara’s eyes turned misty as she hugged Bommie. At this sight, the boys were touched. Even though Bommie indirectly insulted them twice, they felt that it was necessary to forgive her. Besides, she did that for Dara. And Dara was the first one who did not see them as a bunch of monsters that did not care about the world.

 

After the “reunion”, Dara walked towards Jiyong, and asked him softly, “GD oppa, can Bommie stay with me for this time being too? I promise we won’t be a trouble. I know it was benevolent of you to even keep me in the house, but please, Bommie has no where to go either.” Everyone expected Jiyong to refuse Dara. I mean, this man had never shown a sense of pity to anyone, not even the poor old lady by the road. But instead, he nodded to her. The four other boys’ eyes opened in shocked, while they stared at each other, before staring at Jiyong and Dara again. Even Bommie was shocked. She read on Twitter previously that the leader of YG, GD, was super scary and could kill in a stare, which was why she came hurriedly to save her cousin. But clearly, she was wrong.

 

Even Jiyong himself was shocked at his actions. He was never like this, and he was sure that it wasn’t simply because of the fact that Dara could be the little girl that he met and sorta fell in love with 16 years ago. He ditched the thought that he might be falling for her the minute it entered his mind. The great and mighty G Dragon, falling for such a little girl?! You must be kidding. But then again, he felt a tug in his heart when he looked at her. She looked perfect… 

 

“OH MY GOODNESS DARA YAH HE SAID I COULD STAY!!!” Bommie screamed at Dara’s ears and she flinched. She was so happy, she hugged Dara and turned several rounds. The boys were happy looking at them too. It was like a family reunion. Seunghyun started throwing Seungri’s panda plushie around and Seungri started throwing Seunghyun’s dinosaur plushie around, and it was like a mini celebration. A rather embarrassing one, since gangsters were never thought to have plushies. Not such fluffly ones at least.

---------------------------------------

Jiyong then took the chance and quietly went back to his room amidst the celebration happening outside and took out the keychain again. “It would be great if she’s the one I was looking for... But you know that I would still stay true to you no matter how pretty she is right?”

 

Just then, Dara was about to enter his room to thank him for letting her cousin stay in  the house, when she saw something familiar that was swinging around in Jiyong’s hands. “Is that...” she thought. But before she could react, Jiyong, who sensed that someone was outside the room hastily kept the keychain in his pocket and stood up. He saw Dara by the door and to be honest, it blew him away. But he remembered his position, looked at Dara flatly and asked, “is there a reason why you are here right now? Shouldn’t you be partying with them?”

 

Dara couldn’t answer Jiyong though. She was thinking about what she just saw. Could that be the keychain that she gave to the oppa 16 years ago? But then why didn’t Jiyong say anything when she was talking about him during dinner? But does that mean that Jiyong was the one she was looking for? But they first met in Seoul… Does that mean that Jiyong moved houses? Then why didn’t he tell her?

 

Jiyong noticed that Dara was staring blankly at him before he asked, “Dara?” Dara woke up from the million thoughts that were running through her brain before she said, “Aniyo, thank you so much again for letting Bommie stay.” Before Jiyong could reply, she turned her head and was prepared to leave the room. She had too many things in her head and needed to rationalize the entire situation. But just then, her hand knocked Jiyong’s pocket by accident, and the keychain dropped out.

 

Noting that something must have dropped, she turned back and squatted on the floor. She was sure. That keychain was hers. Jiyong too, squatted on the floor to pick the keychain up. He wanted to keep it before Dara saw, but he was a millisecond too late.

 

Dara picked the keychain up, looked at Jiyong dazed, and asked, “GD oppa, is this keychain mine?” Jiyong stared back at her and asked, “Did you drop it in the drain 16 years ago?” Dara’s eyes glistened as tears started to fall as she nodded, “so you’re the one?”

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating. I really needed the inspiration but it wasn't even coming. Is this a short chapter? Haha because it doesn't look short on my computer.... COMMENT PLEASEEEEEE :D At least that way I know that someone is reading this :( Anyway, those who have twitter, find me on @jwiyongx! :D ENJOY :)