Chapter Four

I'm Right Here

After the whole meeting fiasco that Seunghyun made sure succeeded, Jiyong went back to his room and fell into a slumber. Throughout that rest though, he was thinking about only one thing. The possibility that the new girl, Dara, or whatever her name is, was the girl that captured his heart 16 years ago. The only reason why he could not be available for any other girl.

 
A soft knock could then be heard from his door. He wasn’t exactly asleep, but he pretended that he was. A girly voice spoke. “GD, Seunghyun wanted me to tell you that dinner is ready and that you can come out whenever you like!” and then, she walked away. Jiyong looked up at the ceiling for a long time. “GD… GD… Jiyong… Jiyong… Why is it that you can’t call me by my name? At least that way I can guess if you are the girl I’m actually looking for..” he thought, before standing up and walking towards the dining area.
 
This entire thing was new to Dara. To her, she thought that gangsters never ate. I mean, not together as a gang at least. The fact that the food on the table were very homely, really changed her impression of the boys, not that it was actually bad in the first place. Dara had previously heard about the rumours surrounding the YG gang, but she felt that it was all wrong. They were not fierce, not to her at least, and they definitely haven’t killed her with their stares yet. Not all of them… Ok to be honest, only one of the guys have killed her so far. But no, I’m not going to tell you who that guy is :P
 
A pokerface Jiyong walked into the dining area and stared at Dara. Youngbae whispered to Dara, “oh my goodness. I nearly forgot. You’re seating on Jiyong’s seat!! Get up quickly!” Afraid of the wrath of the great and almighty leader, Dara nearly fell off the chair, and Jiyong sniggered while looking at her. This didn’t go unnoticed by any of the guys. Seungri stood up and pointed at Dara, and then to Jiyong, and back to Dara again. “HYUNG!!!!!! What did you do!!!!! NOONA!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HYUNG!!!!!”, he shouted. Dara and Jiyong looked at him dumb-strucked, and Jiyong shouted back at him, “aiiishhh you dumb panda what the hell is wrong with you!” Dara was still in shock, but Seungri walked towards her. Jiyong tried to stop him but couldn’t. Seungri took her both hands and said, “noona, I know that hyung is very handsome and dashing and good looking and all… but he’s mine… I’m sorry..” he gave a pitiful face before falling into heaps of laughter. Jiyong’s eyeballs were about to fall off before he shouted at Seunghyun for help. “Hyung! Maintain that panda!” and Seunghyun caught the panda and brought him back to his seat.
 
Dara giggled before speaking up, “Seungri-yah~ I know GD oppa is very good looking, but my heart is already taken by another oppa i met 16 years ago. I’m just waiting for him to appear soon hehe!” Youngbae replied her, “haha thats cool! Because my beloved Jiyongie here also has his heart captured by a girl” and he ruffled Jiyong’s hair.
 
Jiyong would have stopped him, but he was more than dumb struck. Much more than that. If they were actually in a battle right now, Jiyong, the mighty Jiyong, would have already been dead.
 
.
 
..
 
 
..
 
.
 
“Oh my. 16 years ago too? An oppa too? Should I ask her….?” 
 
.
 
..
 
 
..
 
.
 
Throughout dinner, the boys were trying to dig out information about this “oppa” that Dara was talking about. Dara told them that the memory was very foggy, but the thing she remembered most clearly was that she gave the oppa her favourite keychain, and told him to find her with it. The only thing was that, he has not found her. 
 
That alone was actually enough for Jiyong to muster up his courage to actually show the keychain that he has been hiding from everybody 16 years ago. “Should I ask her tonight…?” 
 
.
 
..
 
 
..
 
.
 
Just then, while he was deep in thought and eating his food, Seunghyun shouted, “what the freak! Who is this Bom person! She just walked into our territory without fear! She’s like some mad dinosaur and pig and I don’t know what! Let me take my gun I’m going to freaking shoot some sense into her!” Dara froze. “Did Seunghyun just say Bom? Did he mean Bommie? Bommie came here?!” 
 
 
“Seunghyun oppa! Don’t! I think that’s my cousin!” She cried. Seunghyun looked back at her, stunned. “Yah, Dara I know you like to save people but really there are some people that you really cannot save in the world. How can that mad dinosaur be your cousin! She’s nothing like you, really!” he replied. But Dara didn’t stop, and Seunghyun noticed it. “Is that Bom person that just entered our territory really your cousin?” he asked cautiously. Dara nodded her head frantically, “yes yes!! I told her where I was going and I think she might be worried about me! Can you please tell them not to kill her, please?” Seunghyun nodded, and Dara smiled back at him. “Thank you so much oppa!” 
 
They then headed out together to find Bom. Dara was looking everywhere. “Wow… What a highly patrolled place!”, she thought. Everywhere that they went, there were actually gang members walking around. “Ok maybe they were right. Its a scary place indeed. But it’s a really different story in the house!”, she chuckled to herself. It was less than a minute, before she saw the person she longed to see. Her cousin, her best friend, Bommie. 
 
 
“BOMMIE!!!!”, she shouted. Bom saw her and ran towards her, giving her a huge hug. This made Seunghyun really awkward, and he spoke up. “Dinosaur, do you actually know where you are?” Bom looked at him. “What a handsome man….”, she thought. Dara broke the silence, and said, “can we continue all these in the house?” Bom was confused, but Seunghyun nodded. Before she could say anything, Dara grabbed her hands and walked towards the house.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
{a/n: hehe guys i'm done with my exams! I know i said i would update right after my exams but i had a crazy writers' block and the plot just wouldnt come to me ;A; i hope this update was ok! :D hehe thank you so much for reading, and please leave a comment okay!!! ^__^ hehe
anyway, for those who have twitter, follow me at @jwiyongx! :) hehe. enjoy!}