Chapter One

I'm Right Here

A normal day, for a normal girl in Korea. Yeah, her family is loaded, but she really isn’t like the other spoilt brats that you see around. When you see her walking on the streets, you would never think that she’s one of the richest kids in the world. She dresses like any other girl….. (worse probably. she doesn’t have a fashion sense :P) Her parents own the mighty Park Enterprises, the largest company in the whole of Seoul. 

 

“Dara, since you’re still early, why don’t you ask the chauffeur to bring you and your friends to school? No one would see you that way.”. That was Mr Park Jinyoung, the business tycoon, the beloved father of Dara. “But appa, I’m fine walking there, I really am. I appreciate that thought though! Thanks appa!”, and she walked over to him and gave him a hug, and then left the house.

The apple of his eye, he loved everything about her. The only thing he did not like was probably that she didn’t like to make use of their riches. 

 

At the other side of the city, a normal day, for a normal guy in Korea. Well, to him at least, its normal. Everybody in the city knows that he’s the next leader in line of the most notorious gang in Korea, YG. Led by Master Yang Hyun Suk since 20 years ago, they have climbed up to be the most dangerous gang ever in Korea. Danger befalls them everyday, and nothing is safe with them. He is Kwon Jiyong. Better known by his pseudonym, G Dragon, he was adopted by Master Yang since he was 5, and nurtured to be the next leader. Heartless to everyone basically, except to his counterparts, Taeyang, Seungri, TOP, and Daesung, where he would still reminisce about the little boy by the roadside 18 years ago.

 

"Hyung, she's at the door," the maknae of their gang said with an irritated expression. Jiyong stared at him for a second, but asked knowingly, "who?" Of course he knew who was at the door. Kiko Mizuhara. A girl that he briefly dated for a while. To be honest, he wouldn't even call that dating.  It was only for a week actually. And they never talked. It was just , and more . You get the story. In the end he dumped her because he thought that she was too needy. He wanted a girl that he could be himself, to be Jiyong. He wanted to find her, the girl he met 16 years ago, but obviously she wasn't the right girl. But after they broke up, she came over everyday to profess her undying love for him. It irked everyone in the gang off, even the most well tempered Youngbae.

 

"Wtf? Again? Didn't he tell her yesterday that they were over? Or does she not understand? She's annoying the out of me! Let me go and I'll shoot her head off!!!" Top shrieked. Top is Jiyong's best right hand man. A year older than Jiyong, but he has the mental capacity of a six year old, and I'm not even kidding. 

 

After a while, Jiyong just walked off and entered his room, before barking orders to his men. "Tell her I don't want to see her anymore. And tell her that I don't care how long she wants to stay outside because she won't get to see me anyway."

 

Jiyong laid on his bed and held a keychain in his hands. Even the boys had no idea what it was, they only knew that it was something very close to Jiyong's heart and he was always staring at it for hours. Furthermore, on the night that he was adopted, he was holding on to that keychain. A very simple keychain, only with a letter S carved into the metal plate of the chain. 

 

--------------- 

Flashback; 16 years ago

---------------

 

There was a girl crying near the drain. "Hmm, on such a rainy day…. why is there a little girl crying at the drain?" He walked slowly to her, and realised that she was trying very hard to remove the lever of the drain. "Hey! What's the problem??" He asked. The girl lolked at her with tear filled eyes and sobbed. It was a painful sight to see such a little girl cry. He wiped her eyes, and waited for her to speak. 

 

 

"Oppa...." She sobbed. "My keychain fell into the drain." Jiyong stared into the drain and spotted something shiny. "Ahh. Let me take it for you," he said while smiling. The girl's eyes gleaned and she stood up momentarily such that Jiyong nearly fell over. “Really?” she gave her best smile to him and it melted her heart. She then moved off to let Jiyong take the keychain for her and when he did it and passed to her, she jumped up and hugged him tightly. Jiyong’s eyes widened as he hugged her back. “Thank you oppa! I like you very much!” she said to him. Jiyong tapped her back and told her “Its my pleasure”. Dara looked to the ground and thought for a while before facing Jiyong again. “Oppa, I will have to go now if not appa would be angry with me. But I would like to be friends with you, so please keep this keychain! And I will recognise you when we meet again!” and with that, she ran off. Jiyong stared at the keychain, and kept mum. He knew that there was no way that they could even make friends, because Jiyong was under the training of leader of the most notorious gang in Korea. But he pocketed the keychain, and rushed back to the head quarters.

 

.

..

...

..

.

 

“Would you still remember me? Or would you choose to stay away from me even if you managed to recognise me… now that I’m like this?” He smiled sadly while holding the keychain close to his heart. Then, he kept it away in the cupboard and the smile disappeared from his face. There was still a mad woman outside the house that needs to be settled.

 

 

 

 

 

{a/n: ok! one chapter hehehe. i wrote this on the bus haha. comment please!}