popularity distroyed

the baby project

it was your first day back at school,all of your new friends had gone home but your brothers were sticking around abit longer...you got ready for school feeling nervous..but kikwang was going to be waiting for you outside school, so that made things abit better and easier....

once you left the house you started to feel sick you was panicing so you called kikwangs phone

"ya kikwang i feel really weird....i feel sick,"

"where are you? dont worry its just first day back nerves ill be there with you"

"im round the corner walking up the long road"

"stay there ill come and get you" kikwang hangs up the phone and within a few minutes hes round the corner and walking fast towards you....

"im here its ok" he tells you holding out his hand for you to take, you take it and feel safe straight away..

once in school your walking down the hall when you see the popular kids but they all put there heads down...there avoiding you...

kikwang walks you to your first class then turns and heads for the head teachers office....

"ahh lee kikwang how can i help you?"

"sir if i could have a minute of your time please" kikwang asks, the head teacher nods and tells kikwang to take a seat..

"sir as you may be aware a few classes were giving a project to do.....the baby project..well me and ____ are partners but we may fail,..see things were going fine there was a bit of trouble outside of school involving some students...." kikwang starts to name the popular kids..."they pushed _____ onto a frozen lake and the ice broke causing _____ to fall in and get rushed to hospital....she has been told not to wear the baby bump anymore.....they have taken a disliking to her and bully her inside and outside of school...i think you should be aware of the situation"

your head teacher is shocked to hear such a thing and imedatly calls for the students to be pulled out of class and into his office...but he asks kikwang to leave first so it dont cause more trouble...

"it has been brought to my attention that there has been a form of bullying is that correct?" he asks

they all shake there heads and deny it

"while an incident happend outside of school, while you are all students in my school i will not tolerate such thing,..was you involved in the incident with the frozen lake......be sure i will be calling all who was involved, so lieing will get you nowhere but in big trouble"

they all put there heads down, giving the teacher his answer..

"very well...i will be calling all of your parents to make them aware of the situation and to infrom them that you all will be staaying behind today"

when they leave the office they dont know what to do, there worried now and they should be because things are about to get much worse for them...

while kikwang was telling the head teacher about what happend suzy was telling the rest of the students also bree was doing her part by agreeing with what was going around school....

so when break time come all the popular kids found themselfs getting stares and whispers aimed in there direction...

by now everyone knew what they had done and everyone had lost all respect for them,and would now stand up to them.....

they knew they had nothing to hold over the other students there popular statues was distroyed......

and they knew it....

while kikwang,suzy and bree were making sure everyone was aware of what they did in school...

all your brothers were making there way to eachother there houses to infrom there parents of there child behaver

when lunch time came some of the students took a stand and sat at the lunch table that was once known as 'the populars table' so when the now 'not so popular' kids walked in they had nowhere to sit...and the other students wernt moving, they didnt fear them anymore...

outside you,kikwang and suzy were sitting under your tree when bree approached you...

"i think its safe to say that they got what they deserved" she smiles

"to right they did" suzy says

"but i dont understand wae everyone isnt being mean to me" bree says

"i took care of that....when people asked me if it was true, i told them it was but you wasent apart of it, i told them you helped me and had ago at them" you tell her

"thank you _____" bree says "i should go" she turns to walk when you call out

"ya bree" she turns to you  "theres room for one more" you say with a warm smile

"really?" bree asks in shock, you nod your head and tap the space next to you..

bree smiles and joins the rest of you and for once, she felt safe and happy....

she was now apart of your little group and although you 3 were a little weird at times , she couldnt be more happier to be apart of a group with people who respect her and are nice to her.....something she has wanted for along time...she now finally has it

the 'ex popular kids' parents were furious at what they have heard,as soon after your brothers told them they got a call from the head teacher confurming it....

they had got into trouble at school but was faceing even bigger trouble when they got home....

after school you went home happy, your brothers told you what they had been up to and you told them what had happend in school.....

From: Kikwang

after school tomorrow me and you are going somewhere...dont ask me where........its a surprise  ^_^

From: ______

you cant do that to me kikwang......give me a clue?

From: Kikwang

ok where were going...its all..........white hehe

From: ______

its all white.......its all white...yes im thinking, stop laughing.....omo kikwang everything is all white its snowing, thats not a fair clue.....

From: Kikwang

hahaha, i cant believe you were really thinking where it could be....i thought i was the clueless one.......thats the only clue your getting ....so after school meet me outside the gates ....x

From: ______

just for the record you are just as clueless as me bambi.......x

you were trying to think of where it was kikwang was taking you ....

and why was he taking you to wherever it was.....

all night you tryed to think of where it was and why but you kept coming up blank......you couldnt wait for tomorrow.....

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ok so i know this chapter is kinda short but its really late here and im getting tired but i hope you like it ...also id like to do a shout-out to autor cake....(choco-and-cake) for the idea of the popular kids status to be distroyed  and for the parents to be very angry so thank you very much...so please go and read her stories,subscribe,comment and all that lovely stuff and show her some love...thank you...incase you havent guessed my fav colour is purple yaaaaay :)