Chapter 5

Mr. Eye Smile

          Jong Kook glares at him. His jaw tightens and clenched his fist. “YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING…ABOUT ME…Just shut up…and GET LOST!...”

          “Yes I don’t know anything about you…but you are too much…Eun Joo lost her Mother already don’t let her lost her Father too…She suffers just like you…and he needs you more than anyone else…He needs her Father…but where are you?...” Ji Hyo said and holds Eun Joo’s hand and went into Eun Joo’s room.

          Jong Kook also went into his room. Everything she said still echoes in his head. Then he punches the wall hard using his right hand. He let out all his anger. But the pain was not in his right hand, it’s in his heart.

          Ji Hyo let Eun Joo sleeps. “Mianhe…You suffer too much when you don’t know anything yet…I won’t leave you alone I promise…” Ji Hyo thought. She was staring at her and she can’t help herself and a tear fell from her eye.

          She got out into Eun Joo’s room and went down. Then she sees Jong Kook sitting at the veranda while drinking liquor. She took her courage and went to him.

          “For…interfering I’m sorry…but I won’t take back my words…” Ji Hyo said.

          Jong Kook didn’t say anything and he didn’t even look at her. Ji Hyo noticed that his right hand was reddish and it swells a bit. He didn’t even move it. He uses his left hand to hold the bottle of liquor and pour it in the glass.

          Ji Hyo went into the kitchen and put ice into the ice pac and she also gets the first aid kit. She went back to the veranda sits to the chair beside Jong Kook. She gets his right hand and put the ice pack on it.

          “What are you--..” Jong Kook complains.

          “Just stay still…I will leave after I do this…” she said and Jong Kook shuts up and looks at her. After the ice pack she puts a bandage on it. “It’s done…Just let it rest and don’t over use it…” she said and leaves.

          He stares at his right hand. “How come I’m not mad at all?...I just let her do those things…What’s wrong with me?...” Jong Kook thougt.

~~~~~~~~~~

          *One month passed…*

          “Hi…” Kyung Min greets her. He went into her flower shop.

          “Hello Kyung Min-ssi…Why are you here?...” she asked. She let him sit.

          “Just want to chat with you…How is it? 2 months left…Is everything okay?...” Kyung Min asked her. He really wants to talk to her because he noticed something to Jong Kook. Jong Kook has been quiet and didn’t complain on anything.

          “Hmm…Everything was okay…This passed days he didn’t wear his narrowed eyebrows like he always do…When Eun Joo asked him something he was able to answer her…but it’s just a bit…He wasn’t still talking that much…and he wasn’t still eating together with Eun Joo…”

          “Someday he will…That’s good then…I just hope the best for them Ji Hyo-ssi…and I hope you’ll have more patience to understand him…He was a good man…but you know because of what had happened it changes him so much…His wife was a wonderful woman it’s just so sad that she’s gone now…Jong Kook loves her more than his life…and I know how he feels…but it’s been so long already…he need to have his own life…I know you can help him…”

          “Help him?...What do you mean?...”

          “Well just do what you always do…Just be yourself…That will help him…”

          “What?...I don’t understand it…”

          “Just be Song Ji Hyo…then I’ll get going…Bye…” Kyung Min said and leaves.

          Ji Hyo was left blank and she keeps on thinking what Kyung Min mean.

~~~~~~~~~

          Morning, Ji Hyo was cooking at the kitchen when the doorbell rings. She went into the gate and opens it.

          “Oh…Oppa why it’s you? Where is Joong Ki?..” she asked seeing Gary carrying the flowers.

          “He needs to deliver something urgent…” Gary smiles at her.

          They went inside the house. She asked Joong Ki to bring some flowers. Gary was amazed by the house. “Waaa…It’s really jjang here Ji Hyo-yah…Are you sure only two people lives in here?...”

          She nodded. “Yes it is…Do you want coffee or tea?...”

          “Coffee…” he smiles.

          Jong Kook hears voices downstairs and he went out into his room. He goes down and sees Gary. “Who is he?...” he asked.

          Gary immediately bows and greeted him. “Annyonghaseyo…I’m Gary…”

          “You’re awake…I asked him to deliver flowers…Can I put it in the vases around the house?...”

          Jong Kook just nodded and went upstairs again.

          “I thought he’ll get mad…*sigh*…I’ll be going Ji Hyo-yah…” Gary said and walks. “I MISS YOU…” he added and waves at her. Jong Kook hears it and turns his head to her. “She was smiling…he was her boyfriend…Silly woman deliver?...Her boyfriend gave it to her instead…” Jong Kook thought. He shakes his head with his thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~

          One week gone already, it was already 11:30PM, Eun Joo was already sleeping. Ji Hyo went down stairs to drink some water. She drinks water then went upstairs. Then Jong Kook went out into his room.

          Ji Hyo bows a bit to him. “Goodnight Kim Jong Kook-ssi…” she said and passed by him. Then Jong Kook holds her shoulder to stop her. Ji Hyo looks at him. He was just looking at her intently.

          Ji Hyo walks backwards as he moves forward to. It was already the wall and Ji Hyo had nowhere to go. She was very nervous. Her heart keeps on beating like crazy.

          Just then Jong Kook moves his face closer into hers.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
First kiss??? Would it be? Kyaaaaaaa >///<
Hehehe Wait for the next chapter.
Thank you for reading guys ^~^