20 Questions

S.O.S
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Sehun-ah! Go call Jiyeon down. The food is ready." D.O said as he came out of the kitchen.

 

The maknae pouted and shook his head. "Why me?!" 

 

"Because you didn't do anything helpful!" Baekhyun said as he followed in behind D.O, eating a drumstick.

 

"Yaaaay fooood!" Chanyeol screamed as he rushed into the kitchen. 

 

"I'm hungry already..." Lay said as both Xiumin and he entered the kitchen too.

 

"Kai, you go do it, it's your room." Sehun said as he pretended to sleep on the couch. Kai threw a pillow at him and huffed. 

 

"You lazy bum..." 

 

Sehun pulled the pillow to his face and covered it, faking snores. Kai sighed and gave in. He knew the lazy Sehun wasn't going to do it unless scary Kris drags him up so he simply turned and went up the stairs. Sehun peeked over the pillow and saw Kai running up the stairs already. Victory was his.

 

"Yehet." He hopped off the couch and skipped into the kitchen.

 

"Oh Sehun, I asked you to go call Jiyeon and you made Kyungsoo's baby go up?!" Kris gave Sehun a smack on his head. They called Kai as Kyungsoo's baby because obviously the two has a strong friendship and well, they loved teasing them as a couple. 

 

Sehun got scared and hid behind Luhan, hoping for protection. Instead, he earned a light shove from Luhan. 

 

/

 

The door opened and Jiyeon immediately screamed, covering her face from whoever was there. She didn't want them to see her cry, especially on her first day. She laid on the bed and quickly backfaced the door. 

 

"Oh mianhae... Did I scare you?" Kai was startled too as he took a step back. Jiyeon swiftly wiped off her tears and in her breathe, calming herself down quickly. She turned to face Kai and beamed him a smile. 

 

"Oh no, I'm okay." She smiled, giving him a thumbs up. Kai nodded, taking in whatever she said. She thanked the god for giving her great acting skills. 

 

"Lunch is ready..." Kai said awkwardly. He felt something was wrong. The atmosphere was unnatural and weird... He shook it off after seeing Jiyeon smile widely at him. I must be too tired... Aish, Jongin, you shouldn't stay up too late to play games with Xiumin. He said in his head. 

 

"Ah... Let's go then!" Jiyeon stood up and walked out of the room with Kai. The two went back down and headed into the kitchen. 

 

"Annyeong Jiyeon!" Suho greeted, waving and bouncing on the spot.

 

"Hyung!" The other kids cried at the sight of Suho's childish acts. 

 

"W-wae?" Suho frowned and crossed his arms angrily. 

 

"Nothing, hyung. Eat a chicken. Chicken's good." Chen commented and stuffed a chicken into Suho's mouth. 

 

"Here, Jiyeon! Sit here!" Chanyeol patted the seat next to his. She smiled, thankful that he had been really friendly to her. They all had and she felt very welcomed. It all made her felt slightly better. Just slightly. 

 

"No Jiyeon! He's a ert!" Baekhyun exclaimed, shaking his head at Jiyeon. She hesitated and stood at her spot, not knowing what to do. 

 

"Aish! Baekhyun!" Chanyeol grumbled angrily and kicked Baekhyun's feet under the table. "Ignore that Bacon. He's not thinking properly..." 

 

Jiyeon laughed, nodding her head as she slipped in and sat down beside Chanyeol. The giant seemed to be extremely happy as he punched his fists into the air and grinned widely. He quickly placed food onto Jiyeon's plate. Jiyeon's eyes sparkled at the sight of food, the depressing feelings about JB disappearing at once. Food was indeed her best friend. She gobbled down her food hungrily, unaware that some of the boys were watching her. 

 

"Slow down, Jiyeon." Chanyeol said all of a sudden, patting her head. She blushed and stopped eating. She glanced up to see half of the boys staring at her, most of them smiling. 

 

"Aw she's so cute! Like a baby!" Suho said, wiggling in his seat.

 

"See. That's what Jiyeon is in the eyes of a grandfather." Kris stated, sipping his "black soda". Everyone nodded their head in agreement. Jiyeon couldn't help but smile in amusement.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter