Awkwardness

S.O.S
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Chanyeol! Baekhyun! Chen! Clean up the mess now!" 

 

"Xiumin keep the food!"

 

"Guys, clean up! Quick!"

 

The yellings and shoutings went on for another minute as the boys tried to make the place look neater. They were trying very hard although the guest was already there, staring at them. Jiyeon watched them blankly, lost for words. She wasn't shocked at the mess but instead, was shocked at the logic the boys have - cleaning up infront of the guest will change the first impression. Not. Kai facepalmed himself as he watched his hyungs panick around clumsily. Two of them bumped into each other in the middle of the chaos and both fell onto their butts. 

 

"Guuuuuys!" Finally, Lu Han shouted and signalled everyone to stop. The boys froze on their spot, wondering why Lu Han shouted.

 

Wow, they don't look very smart... Jiyeon said inside her head.

 

"Stop running around... She's already here!" Lu Han reminded, dumping two of Jiyeon's bags onto the floor. Sehun waddled in behind with another huge bag. Of course she needed that many stuffs, after all, she's the daughter of the famous man, Mr Park Yangho. Finally... Someone who thinks like a normal person... 

 

"Oh..." One of the guys said. He clapped his hands and said, "okay! Stand in a line now!" 

 

Immediately, the boys started moving and formed a nice straight line. Sehun dropped Jiyeon's bag and pulled Luhan and Kai to join the line. It was surprising how the living room could fit a line of twelve guys. Jiyeon stared at them, still blank at what they were going to do. 

 

"One, two, three."

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! We are one, EXO imnida!" 

 

An awkward silence filled the air as Jiyeon started at them expressionlessly. The boys stared back, anticipating something from Jiyeon. Instead, they got nothing but an awkward nod. The boys immediately felt embarrassed and punched each other out of shyness. 

 

"It isn't my style but Suho insisted we did that!" A really tall guy said as he pointed to a shorter guy across the line. The latter scratched his head and frowned. 

 

"Eesh, hyung! It's all your fault." Another guy with brown hair snapped as he jumped on the spot.

 

"Shouldn't we introduce ourselves?" A guy with chubby cheeks asked as he exchange glances with the other boys. Half of them gave themselves a face palm for forgetting to introduce themselves.

 

"Suho-hyung, you go first!" Sehun said, pushing the guy forward. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Suho!" The guy said as he bowed confidently and politely. 

 

"Kim Joonmyeon!" A series of teases echoed f

Please log in to read the full chapter