Broken

S.O.S
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"I'll show you to your room." Baekhyun volunteered, breaking the awkward silence. Jiyeon looked up and smiled. 

 

"Thank you." She whispered, getting up from the couch. Baekhyun stood up from his seat, earning a jealous glare from Chanyeol. He snickered to himself, knowing that Chanyeol is definitely attracted to her. Afterall, she's gorgeous and Chanyeol has a thing for pretty girls. He walked towards her bags and luggages. Looking at all the stuffs made him sweat. There was way too many stuffs to carry. God, she has lots of stuffs. He thought instead his head, grabbing a few bags. 

 

"I'll help!" Chanyeol said after seeing the look on his friend's face. He wanted to help too because he couldn't stand leaving Jiyeon for a minute. He didn't know why but he wanted to admire her pretty face a little longer. Creepy but that was really his thoughts. The moment he saw her - BAM! He thought she was the most beautiful girl he ever saw. (cringe) 

 

The trio climbed to the second floor and walked down the hallway to the last room. Jiyeon secretly counted the rooms as she went. One, two, three. The fourth room was exactly where she's suppose to sleep... When she entered, she saw that there were three beds lined side by side. Jiyeon widened her eyes, shocked that two beds were actually occupied. It dawned on her that she probably has to share this room with two other guys.

 

"I'm sorry to say but you're suppose to share this room with Kai and I." Baekhyun said after noticing the expression on her face. She nodded awkwardly, playing with her fingers nervously. She had never stayed in a room with guys before and now she has to sleep in the same room as two other guys she only met today?! She had never entered JB's room either although they had been dating for over a year now. 

 

"Each room has only 3 beds. Four rooms, twelve beds, which were initially for us only but it was a last minute notice that Mrs Park was sending you here. So we had to send Tao to another room. I hope you're okay with sharing..." Baekhyun explained, eyeing her worriedly. He knew it would be uncomfortable for Jiyeon to share the room since she was a girl and he felt quite sorry. 

 

"Ah... It's okay!" Jiyeon quickly said. She pretended to be really excited as she ran towards the middle bed and threw herself on it. She laid down and smiled. "It's comfortable! Thank you, guys." Although she was quite cold and distant from others, she knows when to make the atmosphere better. She's acting all happy to make the boys feel better and it seemed to work. They even sacrificed for her so she just had to it up and stay with two boys. Jiyeon, be nice! They were kind enough to give you a bed. She reminded herself.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol immediately brightened up at her response.

 

"I'm glad you're comfortable!" Baekhyun said. Chanyeol nodded his head happily. 

 

"Me too!" Chanyeol said as he placed her bags onto the bed. She quickly jumped up after seeing him. 

 

"We'll be down stairs. You can get yourself changed into comfortable clothes or just unpack some stuffs." Baekhyun said as he walked backwards. Chanyeol stood by Jiyeon and watched Baekhyun go. "Yah! Park Chanyeol, you are suppose to leave too!" Baekhyun snapped, signalling his friend over with his hands. Jiyeon looked up to see Chanyeol frowning. She bit back a smile. 

 

"

Please log in to read the full chapter