Jeju

S.O.S
Please log in to read the full chapter

That's it. She's already right here at the front door of the beach house and she could hear noises in the house. She gulped, worried of what's she going to see when she enters. She clearly heard a loud crash from the house and she's definitely not excited to walk into a house full of twelve guys, yelling and probably attacking each other. She closed her eyes, telling her that it's only for a summer and she no longer has to meet these twelves guys anymore. 

 

"It's okay, Jiyeon. Just... get this over and done with. You're going to come back up, okay?" She said to herself.

 

"Um, what?"

 

Jiyeon froze, knowing that the owner of the voice is definitely one of the twelve guys. She slowly opened her eyes, smiling awkwardly at the boy infront of her. He has dark skin tone and shaggy brown hair that falls to his eyes. He was quite tall so she had to look up to face him. She felt her face turn red. Why is he so goodlooking?! The boy stared at her, waiting for her to say something. Jiyeon mentally smacked herself for simply staring at him like an idiot. 

 

"H-hi! I'm Park Jiyeon." She squeaked, mentally smacking herself again. Aish why am I so embarrassing? She gave him an akward bow. 

 

"Ah... You're Mrs Park's daughter..." The guy stated as he stood still for a moment. He was almost zoning out when another guy came crashing into him from the back. He immediately tripped and was sent flying towards Jiyeon.

 

"Haaaaaiiiiyaaaa! That's for throwing the pillow at me!" The other guy cried. 

 

Jiyeon screamed as she quickly dodged away. She successfully escaped the fall and instead, the boy came crashing into her luggages and bags. She watched as the boy tumbled onto the ground. 

 

"Oh ." 

 

Jiyeon glance up and saw another boy, about the same height as the previous guy. He was mumbling curses to himself as he stared at the victim. He didn't even realise Jiyeon was there. He started laughing as he approached his friend and help him up.

 

"Sehun, what the heck." The previous guy stood up and brushed his pants. He hung his head low, embarrassed that he fell so pathetically infront of a girl. Jiyeon smiled to herself, she thought he was cute. 

 

"Hahahhahahha. Yehet! I win." The guy called Sehun

Please log in to read the full chapter