Krisbaek: Wishing on a Star

We Could Be in Love: An Exo Drabble Collection

Summary: AU in which Kris wants to escape the multiple hardships in his life and does something he hasn't done in years- he wishes on a star for a chance to start all over again. Little did he know, that star would listen to his request and help him grant it. 

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Kris groaned and grabbed his blazer from the coat hanger in the corner of his large office. He ignored his personal secretary’s calls for him to come back and headed straight for the elevator. He quickly turned his phone off, to avoid future calls from his assistant, his friends and most of all, his father. Once the lift reached the ground floor, he bolted towards the entrance to the building and right to his car that was waiting for him.

 

He never asked for this life- he didn’t want to run his father’s company, he didn’t want to live the life of luxury. He hated the glitz, the glamor. Kris just wanted a carefree life. He wanted to travel and see what the world had to offer. Sadly, with his family background, that vision was pushed aside and an entire business was forced upon him. He wanted to escape it all. Nothing seemed right and not scoring this very important business deal threw the young CEO off the edge.

 

He needed to get away from the business world, even if it was just for a night. He stared at the road ahead, driving a bit past the city’s speed limit. Kris drove for miles on end, allowing his heart to lead him wherever he wanted to go.

 

Kris pulled to a stop and took a look around. He found himself in the middle of nowhere, just a few ways away from Seoul. Stepping out of the car, he took a deep breath and inhaled the fresh air. For the first time in what seemed like forever, he was able to relax and have a moment all to himself. No business deals, no assistants, no events and no father to bother him.

 

Leaning against his car, he looked up at the night sky, appreciated what it had to offer. He loved the view from his office but nothing could ever beat a starry sky. He thought of all the hardships he went through and how he wanted to go back and somehow change how his life turned out to be.

 

Kris watched as a star fell from the sky and although he didn’t believe in shooting stars anymore, maybe he could believe again just for this moment in time.

 

He shut his eyes. “I wish I could start all over again and get my life together.”

 

Not even a few seconds after he made his wish, something weird happened. Something he couldn’t even try to explain. Kris opened his eyes to see something bright fall from the sky and land a few feet away from him, causing a crater to form in the ground. His eyes widened in disbelief and he wasn’t sure what he was supposed to do in a situation like this. However, he had the strangest feeling in his gut- something was telling him to come closer. So, he did.

 

And what he found was something different. Something mesmerizing. Something unexpected, or rather- someone unexpected. A petite boy with gray-ish brown hair and bright, shiny gray eyes and a dazzling smile stood in the middle of the tiny crater. He was dressed in all white and it seemed like he was glowing.

 

“Y-you...w-what…” was all Kris could mutter.

 

“Hello, Kris,” the person in the crater giggled back.

 

“H-how do you know my na- wait a minute. Did you jus- Did that really just happen?”

 

The glowing being made his way out of the crater and kept walking until he was right in front of Kris. He barely reached Kris’ chin in height. But seeing him up close, he was beautiful.

 

Kris looked down to meet the petite boy’s sparkling gray eyes. “My name is Baekhyun and I’m here to grant your wish.”


☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

I finally wrote something other than Hunhan!

So this drabble was written a few days ago on paper and I finally decided to type it up. It was written in the early morning and it's extremely rushed. But I wanted to get the idea out before I lost it completely so here it is! Any Krisbaek shippers out here? Tell me what you thought about this drabble, especially you silent readers! Don't worry, I don't bite ^__^ I have some people who are my friends on here and I accepted your requests but you guys won't talk to me. I swear I'm nice! You don't have to be scared teehee~ (You guys can also point out some mistakes if you spot some since this was a rushed drabble ^^;)