Hunhan: Mouth to Mouth

We Could Be in Love: An Exo Drabble Collection

Summary: AU where Luhan can't swim but is dragged to the community pool and is practically drowned only to be saved by the Sehun, the hot lifeguard with the bangin' swimmer's bod.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"I can't believe you dragged me here," Luhan whines as he drags behind Jongin and Yixing. "What part of 'I can't swim' don't you guys understand?"

Jongin simply waves his friend's comment off and swipes his key card to open the pool gates. "You said you needed something to do so here we are," he shrugs. Yixing nods in agreement and Luhan could only sigh in response. The two younger boys immediately strip down to their swimming trunks as the oldest of trio throws his belongings into the closest lounge chair.

Luhan grumbles in his seat while watching his friends approach the deep end of the pool. Jongin catches Yixing by surprise as he pushes the pale skinned boy into the water. Yixing lets out a yelp before his back flops against the water's surface. Luhan cringes at the loud sound but stops when he hears a low chuckle come from behind him. "ing Jongin," a voice playfully scoffs.

Luhan turns to see a boy with a tall, lean build and he can’t help but ogle at the sight. He has a long face with a rounded chin, but his jawline is sharply defined. The boy's eyes are covered by a chic pair of Ray Bans. Strands of his silver hair peek out of his snapback and his pretty pink lips forms a smirk. His toned arms, broad shoulders and tanned skin goes well with the white tank and his red board shorts, Luhan notes while eyeing the boy up and down. Luhan swears he's never seen anyone so attractive in his whole entire life.

The male, paying no attention to the person checking him out, blows the whistle worn around his neck to catch Jongin's attention. "Yah! Kim Jongin! No pushing people into the pool!"

Jongin throws a glare at the boy's way, confusing Luhan. He knew all of Jongin's friends but he doesn't remember meeting this one. He watches the boy walk to the lifeguard post before approaching his friend at the end of the pool.

"Yah, Jongin," Luhan quickly calls, motioning his friend to come closer . Jongin swims over, curious to Luhan's weird action. "Who's that?"

Jongin breaks out into a huge grin. "Eyyy, Hyung. Are you interested in the lifeguard with the bangin’ swimmer’s bod?"

"Shut up and answer the question," Luhan retorts, splashing water in Jongin's face.  

Jongin glares back. "Oh Sehun, 19, part time lifeguard, part time dancer at the dance studio. He's our school's star swimmer."

"A dancer and swimmer? Jongin-ah, I think I'm in love." Luhan says to himself.

Jongin rolls his eyes, "Then go talk to the guy, ."

"I can't!"

"And why not?"

"Because!"

"That's not a legitimate reason, Hyung," the boy in the water teases.

"Ugh, shut up."

"He's easy to talk to," Jongin stated as he swims closer to the pool's edge. "I mean sure sometimes he looks like he has a stick up his but he's a cool kid."

Luhan steals a glance at the boy seated at the lifeguard post. Sehun's side profile is enchanting and practically perfect, Luhan has a hard time looking away. He stares at the lifeguards prominent Adam's apple that sticks out when he swallows and his tongue that moistens his pouty lips.

"Hyung," Jongin calls but Luhan pays no attention. "Luhan-hyung." He tries again but no avail.

"Aish," Jongin sighs. "I didn't think I had to do this." He whispers an apology before wrapping his hands around Luhan's ankles.

"Yah! Kim Jongin! What are you doing?" Yixing shouts from the other end of the pool.

Jongin quickly pulls Luhan's body down and before Luhan could react, he's surrounded by water. Jongin swims away as Luhan's snapped back into the real world. He flails his arms and legs in attempt to keep him afloat but he's such a panic that he just dunks in and out of the water. "He-help!" He panics, hoping someone would quickly come to his aid. His legs are getting tired and so are his arms. He doesn't think he can stay above surface any longer when he sees someone gracefully dive into the pool.

Luhan feels his legs give out on him. His body feels tired, oh so tired. He sinks underwater and all he remembers is long arms reaching out to him before he passes out.

Sehun inwardly curses as he reaches the unconscious teen. Wrapping his arms around Luhan's waist, he dolphin kicks his way to the pool's surface. He hastily pulls out of the pool and lays Luhan gently on the concrete ground. Yixing and Jongin quickly jump out of the pool and rush to Luhan's side.

"Oh my god, is he okay?!" Jongin shouts.

"Obviously, he isn't, you !" Yixing tells back, smacking the back of Jongin's head. "Look what you did!" He points at Luhan's unconscious body.

"Well sorry! I didn't know he was going to panic like that!"

"Idiot! Of course he would panic! The poor guy doesn't know how to swim!"

All the while, Sehun stays calm. "Guys, can you please shut up and let me do my job and save your friend’s life. You can argue later."

First, he checks Luhan’s pulse- it’s there but it’s faint. Placing his hands on top of the unconscious boy's chest, Sehun begins to apply pressure while Yixing and Jongin watch nervously. His eyebrows furrow in frustration as he rapidly pumps down on Luhan’s chest thirty times. Sehun goes through the process twice before tilting Luhan’s head back and lifting his chin. Sehun pinches the boy’s nose and brings his face close to Luhan’s. He's close enough for their lips to touch when Luhan starts to cough up water. Sehun, shocked for a second, snaps out of it and shakes the water off of his face. He gently helps Luhan sit up.

“Are you alright?” Sehun asks, patting Luhan’s back while Luhan tries to recover. Luhan looks down and shakes his head, waving Sehun off as he tries to regulate his breathing. “Wh-what happened?” He rubs his neck to soothe the pain. When the coughing stops, Luhan breathes out in relief.

“You were drowning,” the lifeguard answers. “I had to dive in to save you but when I pulled us out of the pool, you were already unconscious.”

Luhan looks up to thank the man who saved him when he suddenly freezes in place. His eyes widen as he makes eye contact with the lifeguard he was admiring earlier. Luhan tries not to squeak at the handsome face staring back at him. The boy’s even more handsome up close without his sunglasses hiding his dark brown eyes. His wet, silver hair was pushed back, water droplets trickling down his jawline, sliding down his long, tanned neck and prominent collarbones and onto his bare chest and Luhan attempts to bite back a groan.

“...you’re not going to give me CPR?” Luhan questions, inwardly slapping himself for asking such a dumb thing.

Sehun chuckles and places his two hands on the concrete ground, leaning back and putting all his weight on his arms, causing them to flex his muscles. He side glances at Luhan, “You’re breathing, aren’t you? I don’t see a reason why I have to give you mouth to mouth.”

“...oh...right.”

There was a sudden movement and Sehun’s lips are merely a centimeter from Luhan’s own. “Why? Would you like me to?”

“..umm...well..uh…” Luhan stammers at Sehun’s bold flirting, not expecting that sort of response. Sehun laughs at Luhan’s flustered state before planting a kiss on his lips. His lips are rough and chapped but Luhan doesn't mind. He finds it addicting. Before he could respond, Sehun pulls away and his mouth forms into a smirk.

“Is that better?” Sehun teases. Luhan turns away in embarrassment and tries to hide his reddened cheeks. “I practically saved your life and you turn away from me? I should at least get your name as a ‘thank you’ present.”

“...it’s Luhan,” he mutters.

“I’m Sehun,” the lifeguard smiles back. He stands up before reaching out a hand to the older boy. Luhan grabs his hand and a weird, but pleasant feeling runs through his body. Sehun effortlessly pulls Luhan up and close to him. Their bodies are so close to touching and they’re practically a centimeter apart. “If you ever need saving, you know where I am,” Sehun huskily whispers before shooting a wink Luhan’s way.

Sehun releases his grip on Luhan’s hand and walks back to his post while Luhan stays still in his spot, gawking at Sehun's as he walks back to his post.

Yixing looks to Jongin, “What the hell just happened?”

Jongin wraps an arm around Yixing shoulder and replies, “That, my friend, is the work of matchmaker extraordinaire, Kim Jongin.” Yixing rolls his eyes and scoffs, shoving him into the pool. “Yeah, right.”

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
 
A/N: Hi hi~! I'm back again. This time, this ficlet wasn't written for Arie lol. This idea just popped out of nowhere when I was walking back from class and I happened to scroll past a picture of Sehun in a wife beater and a snapback. Wife beaters and snapbacks give me so many feels and it's not okay. And those feels turned into this ficlet ^__^ Hope you enjoyed it! Please tell me what you think~ Comments are always nice!