Ever After (The End)

Bewitched

th"How dare you attempt to rescue that witch?!" The King bellowed, his voice ringing throughout the throne room. Below on the red carpet was Siwon, his arms apprehended by two guards. "Do you know that's an act of treason?! Helping a convict?!"

"She wasn't guilty of anything. You tried to kill her without any solid justification of evidence." Siwon spoke. "Besides, the real culprit is standing right next to my brother."

Jiyeon frowned, clinging to Seunghyun's arm as her parents looked at her.

"How could you accuse Princess Jiyeon?! It was clearly the witch's fault for trying to seduce the Prince, who's married to my daughter!" The Queen exclaimed indignantly.

"Guards, take this disgrace away from me this instant!" Prince Calvin pointed. "The more I watch, the more shameful I...."

At that moment, loud shouts and yells erupted from outside the castle. The guards on the walls were pointing and aiming their arrows. Gasps and exclaims of surprise were heard, making the royalties inside the throne room look at each other as if to figure out what was going on.

Then, out of nowhere, she came flying through the giant glass windows on the right of the throne room. The glass flew in the air and pieces landed on the ground as she landed gracefully on the ground with her broom in her hand. Her hair fluttered from the wind outside, and she slowly stood up to face the people in the throne room. 

"Seize her!" The King yelled, and immediately guards inside the room and near the doorway surrounded her.

Her hands glowed, and with a mumble of incantation, she held them out and lifted them up. As her hands rose, so did the guards' feet. The other royalties stared in astonishment, if not horror, as the guards hung suspended above their heads. 

They watched as she approached Siwon and helped him up. He had some bruises on his face, and immediately she felt guilty for leaving him behind. 

"Sorry I'm late." She whispered.

"No." He smiled. "You arrived just in time."

--------------------------------------------------

"I did not come here to make war." 

Her firm voice resonated throughout the room. The King and Queen sitting on their thrones were looking at her with suspicious gazes. Jiyeon was scowling, her chilly eyes were enough to freeze the whole castle.

"I came here," she declared. "To help the Prince and to prove my innocence."

"Lies!" The Queen spoke. "You are clearly guilty of using witchcraft to seduce the Prince! Guards!"

"You have no evidence that I did that!" She argued. "Besides if I did use a spell he wouldn't be standing there with the Princess, now would he?"

"Such insolence!" The Queen turned to her husband. "Your Majesty please do something about this venomous witch."

"I didn't do it." She stated flatly. "Princess Jiyeon did. And I can prove it."

Jiyeon now started to feel uneasy as her parents and King Calvin turned to her. She cursed the witch's appearance, and cursed the  fact that she didn't think the witch would find out.

"Stop spewing your lies, witch. Your Majesty please stop this hag from..." Mine on stopped short when she saw Seunghyun's arm leaving hers. She watched with open as he slowly approached the witch.

"You..." He pointed at her, frowning. "You...you are...that red haired woman who keeps appearing in my mind."

Bom blinked, and tried to contain her happiness. He recognized her! His memories were fighting against the spell and preventing it from taking over. She turned to Siwon, and saw him nodding. 

"Here," She took out a bottle from her coat. "Here is the cure to the spell the Prince's under."

What?! Impossible! Jiyeon was screeching internally. She didn't know there was an antidote! 

If this went on, her whole doing would be revealed! 

No!

She hurriedly walked down and slapped the witch's hand, causing the bottle to fall to the ground and shattered into a million pieces.

"What are you trying to pull now, you miserable wench?" Jiyeon whispered with contempt. Siwon suddenly started chuckling besides Bom, who was staring back at Jiyeon firmly. 

"I lied." Bom finally said. "That wasn't the cure. There's none for spells."

Jiyeon's eyes widened. They tricked her!

"Jiyeon," the King called. "Why did you do that?!"

Jiyeon slowly turned, and met her parents' inquisitive gazes.

"I was just trying to prevent the witch from poisoning the Prince, your Majesty." She lied. "We don't know if that was a highly toxic concoction she made to assasinate the Prince."

Amidst all this confusion and suspicion, Seunghyun was suffering from a major headache. He held his temples, wincing as images flickered through his mind. He shook his head, trying to clear it. His vision was slowly getting blurry as images flashed before his eyes.

A crackling fire...a smile...trees...a field of flowers....a stream...grilled fish...

They all rolled into one another and hit him so hard that he lost consciousness and slowly fell. Bom quickly appeared and held  him in her arms. 

He must've been knocked out by the spell trying to take over, she thought.

I'll help you, Seunghyun. Fight.

Her hand glowed brightly and luminously as she placed it on his chest. She closed her eyes, and her hair was slowly fluttering. 

"What are you..." Jiyeon stepped up, but Siwon held her back. 

Fight it, she whispered. Fight it. Don't let it overcome you. 

Several minutes later, a pink glow gathered around him. It grew bigger and bigger until it manifested outside of his body and vanished in the air like a breeze.

Seunghyun's eyes slowly opened, and there he saw the beautiful face of the woman he loved. Her eyes, her hair, her nose, her cheeks, her lips,...Somehow, he missed them dearly as if he hasn't seen them in years.

He immediately reached up and captured her lips with his.

--------------------------------------------------

A few months later...

Her pot of soup was shimmering nicely above the fire as she stirred it, sampling the taste once in a while. She stood up, and went over to the kitchen counter where she left some dishes and brought them to the wooden dining table. The table was decorated with various dishes and cuisines, and a roasted chicken took the center. She poured her soup into a bowl and set it on the table, adding the finishing touches.

At that moment, there were knocks on her doors. 

Perfect timing, she thought.

She opened the doors, and Siwon was there with a bouquet in his hands.

"For you, Bom." He smiled dashingly at her as she reached out to accept the flowers gratefully.

Suddenly, from nowhere, Seunghyun nudged Siwon aside and extended his own bouquet. 

"Hey." He said, his eyes as  alluring and intesense as ever. Siwon elbowed him, and soon a skirmish erupted on her front steps.

"Are you two going to eat or not?" In the middle of pulling each other's faces, Bom's voice broke them up and they followed her obediently into her house.

During the meal, both of them keeping trying to vie for her attention. When one was trying to engage her in conversation, the other one put food in her bowl with a smile and vice versa. They glanced at each other competitively as they gobbled down her food, complimenting it endlessly. Siwon kicked Seunghyun under the table when he said Bom should be his wife so she could cook for him everyday. She watched the two arguing over who was better for her, and felt flattered at the thought of two princes trying to impress a witch.

How amusing.

It was like that all evening, with the two constantly trying to outshine each other by helping her with various things around the house or even trying to seduce her (like Seunghyun did when he cornered her until the gentleman Siwon appeared).

It turned dark outside, and the three of them were sitting outside to look at the night sky full of stars. With one man on each side, the night was undeniably romantic.

Out of a sudden, both of them turned their faces to her with their eyes closed to try and kiss her. She slyly leaned back, and their lips touched each other. 

Their screams of repulsion must have echoed throughout the whole forest. She laughed loudly and started running.

"Bom, wait!"

They both stood up and chased after her, and Siwon roughly pushed Seunghyun to the ground as he ran ahead.

"Ow!" Seunghyun slowly stood up. "That was a dirty move!"

 

The end...

-----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

SO THIS STORY IS OFFCIALLY OVER! THIS STORY WAS PRETTY SHORT SO I APOLOGIZE IF THE PLOT SEEMS RUSHED. ALSO, THE IDEA OF THIS STORY CAME TO ME ON THE SPOT SO I'M SORRY FOR ITS IMPERFECTIONS. 

THANK YOU ALL WHO SUBSCRIBED AND COMMENTED AND UPVOTED. YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS MY MOTIVATION! I THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HUMBLE HEART.

CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES Dancing In The Rain AND My Husband's Wife.

HAVE A GREAT DAY, EVERYONE. AND ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT. PLEASE DON'T BE SHY AND LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACKS!