The Files

The Originals

A/N

this is an introductory chapter, not really a chapter but it will explain some crucial points that must be explained beforehand, I really love sci-fi fanfiction and there isn't a lot of it so I write to please myself :p I will just post it for any one else who would like to read it. It is a romance so there is fluffy moments... But this ones pretty angsty as well, not so much between the characters but it's a pretty bleak world for these guys. 

---- 

 

The files 
 
Mr. Lee,
Candidates all originate from a 'perfect' gene pool. This is to ensure the effects of augmentations and procedures, also to improve the rate of success and lower risks and chance of augmentation failure. This is the first experiment of its kind to be tested on humans. Our aim is to create a group of super humans that are far superior. Faster, stronger, higher endurance. Treatment and procedures include various injections of growth hormones, new enzymes to the altering of DNA. This is the information we have gathered about the final twelve candidates, they have already gone through various and through health checks numerous times. All genetic data is virtually flawless and we have derived abilities that suit the biological make up of their bodies. Currently the candidates are residing in the cells, preparing for stage I procedures, this is done by intensive fitness exercises and a diet alteration to suit the unique body types of candidates. We are currently monitoring the mental state of all candidates closely to ensure there will be no escape. Give the word to Cho when you feel confident candidates are ready for Stage I augmentation, procedure 09790. 
 
We have decided to name this project 'Project EXO' 
 
Here attached is the information of all candidates in alphabetical order. They are all citizens of the East Asian Union established in the twenty fifth century.  
 
Regards,
Kwon Joondae, Head of internal relations, Korean branch of the East Asian Union. 
 
Name: Byun Baekhyun 
Age: 16 
Height: 174
Point of origin: Bucheon, South Korea, East Asian Union. 
Biological make up: suitable to acquire light manipulation ability due 
to vast knowledge of wave mechanics and is a skilled photographer. Has 20:20 vision. 
 
Name: Do Kyungsoo 
Age: 16 
Height: 173
Point of origin: Goyang, South Korea, East Asian Union. 
Blood type: O
Biological make up: suited to the Earth manipulation ability, has a sturdy bone structure, stands his ground and uneasily scared, extensive knowledge of geology and geography. 
 
Name: Huang Zitao 
Age: 16
Height: 185
Point of origin: Shandong, China, East Asian Union 
Blood type: AB 
Biological make up: extremely flexible, highly trained in the martial arts. No suitable ability as of yet. 
 
Name: Kim Jongdae 
Age: 16
Height: 173 
Point of origin: Seoul, South Korea, East Asian Union
Blood type: B
Biological make up: Skin does not conduct as much static electricity than the average human, Electric manipulation is therefore suitable. 
 
Name: Kim Jongin 
Age: 16
Height: 182
Point of origin: Seoul, South Korea, East Asian Union 
Blood type: A
Biological make up: does not indicate a particular trait useful for ability distribution. Intensive knowledge on Quantum Mechanics 
 
Name: Kim Joonmyun 
Age: 16 
Height: 173 
Point of origin: Seoul, South Korea, East Asian Union
Blood type: AB 
Biological make up: Extremely good swimmer as shown by records, can hold his breath for a substantial amount of time longer than all other candidates indicates eligibility to water manipulation. 
 
Name: Kim Minseok 
Age: 16 
Height: 173
Point of origin: Seoul, South Korea, East Asian Union 
Blood type: B 
Biological make up: nothing to symbolise any specific ability. 
 
Name: Luhan 
Age: 16 
Height: 178
Point of origin: Beijing, China, East Asian Union
Blood type: O 
Biological make up: Extremely high IQ and photographic memory indicate candidate would be well suited to Telekinesis. 
 
Name: Oh Sehun 
Age: 16
Height: 181
Point of origin: Seoul, South Korea, East Asian Union
Blood type: O 
Biological make up: vast knowledge quantum mechanics, and constellation patterns, strong sense of direction and sensitive to the weather suggest Air manipulation. 
 
Name: Park Chanyeol
Age 16
Height: 185 
Point of origin: Seoul, South Korea, East Asian Union. 
Blood type: A 
Biological make up: unusually high resting body temperature above average indicating candidate would survive Heat manipulation augmentation procedures. 
 
Name: Wu Yifan 
Age: 16 
Height: 188 
Point of origin: Guangzhou, China, East Asian Union 
Blood type: O
Biological make up: none to note that would indicate matched ability. 
 
Name: Zhang Yixing
Age: 16
Height: 179
Point of origin: Changsha, China, East Asian Union
Blood type: A 
Biological make up: gentle and in touch with nature. Healing ability matched.