2

Missing You.

I'm finished with filming for Strong Heart, and boy it was pretty stressful.

Kang Hodong kept bugging me about my pants and G-Dragon, whoever the man is, kept laughing at the way I pronounced Harry Potter.

They all treated me as some stranger, as if I'm even tall, blonde and blue-eyed.

"Henry, have some Lunch with us!" calls Sungmin.

I nod, coming over to him and Siwon. They're both wearing casual clothes, talking and laughing at each other.

"Hi guys," I sit with them at the small table, "What's for Lunch?"

"Spicy Noodles," Siwon replies, "Henry, how was the taping, good?"

"It was fine," I answer, sipping on the coffee Sungmin bought. "Why do you ask?"

"Nothing," He fiddled with his chopsticks uneasily. "How much do you miss Canada?"

Knowing that he doesn't like going into details of others' lives, I smile at him. "I miss it a little."

"Is it hard?" He looked up, "Because it sounded like you were happy while saying that you missed them."

"Of course I wasn't happy," Shaking my head, I tell him. "Why do you ask?"

Sungmin changed the topic, "So, where will you stay later? Going back to Hong Kong, right Henry?"

Oh yeah, Clinton. I forgot to book a flight!

"No," I answer, "I think I'll be needing to go to a hotel tonight."

"Oh, come on." Sungmin hit my shoulder, "staying at the dorm won't hurt."

In real, no one in Super Junior actually lives at the dorm.

It's just been a place to stay during the making of 'Full House'.

"You think that Mr. Lee will be fine with it?" I refer to Soo Man.

"Maybe you should just stay at my house," Siwon suggests, "It'll be easier."

"You guys," I state in english, "Stop flattering me!"

The two blush in shame and continue to eat. Oh yeah! Auntie will always allow me to stay at her place!

"I'll just stay at my Aunt's." I finally say.

-

Later on, as the day passes, I'm driven home by the Super Junior van.

"Be safe," The driver tells me at last. I wave goodbye and knock on Auntie's door.

"Henry!" I hear her yell through the door, "Nice of you to come!"

Usually I stay at a hotel, but since Auntie's kept me here for awhile, I'm sure she wouldn't be bothered.

"Auntie." I bow.

She's got the same smile she had when I first came to visit South Korea.

Auntie was always the gentle person, considering she lost a lot in her life. She smiled through all that and happens to be one of the easiest of my relatives to talk to.

"Will you be staying here for the night?" She inquires, "Your room is all set. I fixed it a few days ago, just in case."

"Thank you," I giggle, "Auntie, where's Cheon Sa?"

My cousin, Cheon Sa. We've been through a lot of growing up,

because it was a competition between us on who Auntie's attention focused on.

"She's at her job."

I nod and head to the guest room.

Now that I think of it, this guest room reminds me a lot of back home.