1

Missing You.

"Hey Mom and Dad, I miss you."

A boy on KBS channel with a weird hairstyle and grandpa pants waves at the camera.

I throw my pillow at the tv. How could Henry forget to say my name!

Today was the show that Henry was going to appear in. What was it again, String Hearts? Ching Parts? Strong Darts?

Ah, screw it.

Mom and Dad are watching at the other room, Clinton's away in Hong Kong for business, and Henry's on tv live.

I'm here on tumblr, drinking my chocolate milk and munching on Lays.

Henry loved Lays. He called himself Henry Lay.

"Argh!" I shake my head, stupid crumbs on my laptop!

Scrolling on my dashboard, I see these old pictures of him with bangs and his chubby cheeks.

The one with his stupid white jacket and his baggy pants?

"Reblog," I click. Hey, I don't want anyone to suspect I'm his little sister. I'll just keep liking and reblogging all his stuff.

I take my eyes off the laptop for awhile, and stare at my wall. It's filled with pictures of mom and dad, Clinton and Henry.

Me, my friends and my pet fish, fish. Fish is an awesome name for a fish, alright?

The wall is messed up, but it's filled with such strong memories of our familly.

Right before Henry was known, he was just some awkward asian from Canada.

With me, his little cry baby sister. We were both so close, but he left me here.

But it's his dream to be famous, isn't it?

"Whitney, eat your dinner." Mom comes to my room and glares.

"No thanks, quite full." I rub my tummy, but she disagrees.

I take a step out of the bed and sigh as mom comes down with me.

Me, mom and Dad sat at the dining room, silently eating on our pasta, when suddenly Dad's phone rings.

"Hello?" He excuses himself out of the table and leaves the room, heading out to the porch.

Mom shakes her head in annoyance. She continues to eat and begins to talk.

"Whitney, I recently learned that you failed your Calculus. What kind of daughter fails calculus?" Mom rolls her eyes.

Menopause.

"I worked my off to get to Canada, find a husband, raise three children, and all I get is some failing grade at the easiest subject?

Whitney, you are grounded! Say goodbye to friends for a week!"

"I'm sorry!" I suddenly yell in frustration, "It's hard!"

My mom's always like this, getting angry at me for no apparent reason.

I didn't even start a topic about my grades and she brings them up and grounds me!

"Eat your dinner," She storms off, her plate and dad's at her hand.

I'm pathetic.