3

Missing You.

I read all these stories online about the sister of someone from Super Junior comes to live with them and goes on with her happy life.

But really, when the hell will I ever get to South Korea to live with Henry's weird friends, right?

Basically, my life has been living hell with him being part of Super Junior.

I munch on some Cheetos and wipe my fingers on my shirt.

"Oh, My Super Girl, Woe she need the baby girl," I mumble, while checking out Henry's twitter.

Frankly, he's never been such an angel in his life.

What happened to his rudeness? Oh, and his playboy instincts. His twitter is so far away from real life.

And somehow, he manages to keep up with his cutie boy attitude. I think I have a deeper voice than him.

Weird.

I log in on skype and call Henry. It's probably afternoon now over in Korea.

"Hello?" He waves. I smile, wearing my oversized rabbit shirt and shorts.

"Yo yo!" I raise my eyebrows and nod, "Whaddup, dawg?"

"Shut up," He sticks his tongue out, "Where'd Mom and Dad go?"

"Dad has a business thing. Still talking on the mobile. Mom's talking to someone too."

He nods. "Hey, want anything from here?"

I shake my head no. He's always busy moving around, I doubt he'll even have the time to buy me something.

We're just gazing at each other on skype. Here, just us two. The silence is deafening, but I can feel his presence.

"So, do you miss me, or do you miss me?" He laughs and stares at the camera intensely, smirking. "I missed you."

"Yeah, and mom's a ."

Henry raises an eyebrow and looks at me weirdly. "Look left."

I follow his orders.

"Now, look right. Quick!" He says.

"What now?"

"I mentally slapped you."  That giggle of his erupts from his lips and he pauses to utter, "I'm fabulous."

I hear the clock strike eleven. "Sorry, Mom'll get all angry with me if I don't go to bed soon. G'night."

"Night." He ends off just as he started, waving. "I'll be back in a few days. Going to Boston to continue classes. You're coming, right?"

I shrug.

"Good night." I say again, closing the window. I turn the laptop off and snuggle into my bed.

My eyes close and my mind goes blank.

I don't even get a goodnight from anyone anymore, not even Mom and Dad. I miss my brothers.


So yeah. No readers or subbers yet. haha.

Anyway, Hope someone out there enjoyed. ~July 21