9

Missing You.

See? This is all because of fame. Is Henry an idiot, or something? Just because he's famous, he can't tell me to get him chips. I'm not a maid. Just because he's famous, he can't barge in and destroy my door. Just because he's famous, he can't force me to accept his sorry.

Why did he even have to join SM Entertainment? First, he gets mobbed by girls and gets criticised every single day by these 'Only 13' chicks, or whatever. Second, he's not even part of the real Super Junior. Seriously? After leaving his home country, he's part of a subgroup, really? Really, SM?

And he has to leave every so often. Too often for me to count the days, because I've lost track of time. It really is just too much sometimes. Is it too difficult for him to just, just stay here for awhile? It's Boston next week, and some strange tour next. Does time ever stop? Does he even see how far we've grown apart?

I reach out for the flyer given at class by Mrs.Hernandez about family day. It was last February 21, but I think we can make up some time for it.

"White?" Clinton calls me by nickname, peeking into the room. "What's wrong, Whitey?"

"Nothing," I manage to force out, "hey, are you free today?"

He sits beside me on the bed and begins to sway his arms. "I have a lot of business stuff. I can squeeze in some bonding time."

This is why Clinton is always the best brother in the end, I guess. He always makes time for me.

Clinton's often busy with the family business, but he still checks on the family when he's abroad.

I frown, hint of humour added. "Come on, you missed the most Canadian day of the year, family day!"

"Okay, I accept. I have to save my project first, so why don't you get dressed first and--"

Before he says another word, I pull him and drag him to the stairs. "No, you get the car started!"

"Whitney, you know I don't like being forced to do something," he says sternly. "Go on, get dressed."
"Who are you, Peter Lau junior?" I jokingly add, and the mentioning of Dad's name makes the whole thing funnier. "Go!"

He nods reluctantly, and grins.

We smile at each other, and I follow him down the stairs. By then, I see Henry rolling his eyes, but still focused on the program showing.

"Are you coming along?" Clinton raises a brow as he calls Mr. Super Jerk boy.

"Kind of busy, sorry." he turns to me, looking irritated. "The leafs are winning."

I knew it was too good to be true. "Well, let's get going then." I say, my tongue tied with too much emotion to say anything more.

"Have fun."

I miss you, Henry Lau.

A tear stains my cheek, and I quickly wipe it away.

 


Congrats to me for reaching nine chapters! :-D

I've also noticed how much closer I am to my brother now. Alright, I'll leave you guessing for what happens next!

Have fun waiting. >:O