Dorm Life

The New Boy

Kim Jonghyun sighed watching kim kibum decorate they're entire room. It wasn't that the male hated it, it was the sheer fact that he himself couldn't do a thing. Pouting and sulking in the corner he watched as the male finished up. "Oh jonghyun don't you love?" Asked kibum and jonghyun glanced around. "It'll grow on me." He responded and kibum rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah sure!" He said fixing there beds "you may lay now." He said and jonghyun crossed laying down comfortably.

The taller male lingered and jonghyun opened his eyes. "Kibum what have I said about the hovering?" Said jonghyun and the blonde male pouted "when you said it'll grow on you does that mean .. you don't like it?" Asked kibum and jonghyun sighed "no no I do like it I was just mad that you didn't let me decorate or pick out anything!" He said and kibum nodded "oh I see i'm sorry I just .. like doing that kind of stuff." He said softly and jonghyun nodded "yes I know I remember you still throw out whatever I like to wear and dress me yourself. So I should've figured you'd pull this stunt as well." Said jonghyun and he yawned turning over. "Sleep kibum." He said and the male chuckled turning off the light and laying in his bed. But jonghyun's peaceful sleep didn't last long. Suddenly he woke to a jumping weight on him. He opened up his blurry eyes and glanced up at the one ontop of him.

Groaning at the weight he sighed "kibum what the hell are you doing?!" Jonghyun demanded trapped under the male. "I woke up to a weird noise outside our door. I-It sounded like someone trying to get in!" Said kibum looking genuinely scared. Jonghyun sighed shoving the male to the left side of his bed rising to his feet. He grabbed the bat he alway kept at his side for moments like these. "Jonghyun wait please!" Whispered kibum grabbing up at the half asleep male. Jonghyun sighed yanking away from the male "kibum cut it out! I should see if its a confused drunk or not." He said creeping up to they're closed door. The taller male coward behind him as he slowly opened up the door. He screamed at the sight of a creepy grim reaper and bashed the bat against his head. "Wait! Wait! I-I was just trying to slip this hallowed invite under your door!" Yelled the male handing jonghyun the flyer with a shakey hand. Jonghyun sighed taking it before helping the male up. "I'm sorry man you scared my roommate and I was still half asleep. How about I come with beer and fresh halloween cookies?" He asked and the reaper smiled "yeah that'll be cool." He said and they waved him off as jonghyun closed the door. He yawned and walked back to bed crashing out and kibum sneaked into bed with him anyway feeling protected.