Confessions and Compilations

The New Boy

Jonghyun walked in the dorm holding a ice cream cone. He had finished it cheerfully sighing contently afterwards.  He looked down at his chest feeling it. "Hmmm not attractive. . But I really don't care." He thought wondering why. Why did he not care? Didn't he want to attract women? Before he could truly think it through,  the door opening made him cringe. He couldn't see his keke cold. Couldn't watch him be so within reach yet so far away. He stopped short kibum wasn't his ke ke why did he think of him that way? "Jonghyun." He heard the familiar voice call out. He didn't want to turn and feel what he would when kibum looked at him. He didn't want to feel what he would because it made no sense. But he turned quickly unable to with the shock hitting him. "Ke ke .. I'm so sorry. You where right I was a total jerk. Will you please ta- t-talk to me again?" Jonghyun begged. He realized that he was about to say take me back. Kibum seemed absent minded to his words staring at his lips. Jonghyun had seen him do this before and thought nothing of it. But now the male stood unsure why he enjoyed the attention. "Jonghyun. . I like you." Said kibum closing the distance between them. He sighed at his chest "this is really depressing to see you lose those precious abs .. get them back." He also demanded eyeing his chest with anger. Jonghyun pulled him closing lifting his chin to look into his eyes "I like your old clothes better they are much more fitting for you frame." Said jonghyun before kissing him. And then they couldn't stop. Especially kibum which jonghyun didn't, mind enjoying the enthusiasm heavily.  His hands lingered to his gripping it greedily. Then they pulled away when his phone went off. And jonghyun looked down at the name cringing now. He looked at kibum, who pulled him close again greedily holding his lips hostage. The bell ringed for bed time and Jonghyun happily sat while kibum went to turn off the lights. And that's when they both froze hyper aware of one another. There was a new compilation to figure out. That night jonghyun slept restless unsatisfied in some odd way. At lunch things where better they're tabled filled again with laughter and warmth. But, despite the happy reunion and celebration of the return of them, when jonghyun looked at kibum a new confusing hunger filled his brown eyes. It made him blush and look to they're friends and that restless unsatisfied charge sparked in him again. And he wondered fruitlesly if kibum felt the same.