First Fight

The New Boy

Jonghyun laid across sujeong's dorm bed. Since thanksgiving the male had began to fake his smiles. He was miserable with sujeong and didn't know why. She was the perfect girlfriend exactly his type. And yet he didn't enjoy their kisses and embraces. He didn't have chemistry with her. His phone vibrated and he saw it was a text from kibum. He wanted jonghyun to walk him to the dorms like always. He began to get up but was stopped by sujeong. "And just where do you think your going?" She asked and jonghyun smiled "walk kibum to the dorms. He says he got off from the cafe." He said and sujeong sighed "why do you do that? You drop everything the second kibum texts and asks for something! Leave him to walk alone jonghyun. Don't you see .. the more you give him ... the more he takes from me. Your my boyfriend not his .. and I want you to stay in bed with me. Let him find his love .. with you always being there .. he never will." She said pulling him back into bed. She tossed his phone before he could text kibum and climbed on top of him kissing him.

When jonghyun sneaked back into their dorm he was greeted by a furious kibum. "What happened to you today?! I waited a hour for you and you never showed and that's not like you! It was sujeong .. wasn't it ..?" He asked and jonghyun sighed "I don't like what she's turning you into! Your a completely different person its like .. I don't even know who you are anymore. When you start acting like you again .. come talk to me. I-I cant be friends with sujeong's Jonghyun. I can only be friends with kim jonghyun .. and im .. not looking at him." Said kibum shoving passed him leaving in tears. Jonghyun stood silent in shock not believing what he just heard. Tears fell from his eyes and he covered his face. 'I really need him now .. but I .. completely get his words .. kibum .. please I need you by my side.' Jonghyun thought as he sobbed more. He never felt so sad in his life. The thought of kibum not talking to him anymore was .. unbearable.