Type

The New Boy

The two males laid facing one another a bowl of pretzel's on between them. "Okay jonghyun im serious!! You have to tell me your type!" Kibum said and jonghyun paused to eat another pretzel in thought. "I would have to say my type is someone warm and familiar. Someone I can be myself with, who won't care for my social standing. Long legs, curvy body, cute but not to cute. A confident and unique individual .. who knows they're strengths and weaknesses. Someone who .. I will always feel needed by. Someone who wants to be taken care of .. but know how to stand on their own to feet. That is my type." He said taking another pretzel eating it. Kibum smiled realizing the description could possibly be himself. He always had known he had feelings for jonghyun. But the only question that he feared to ask, but wants a answer, was did he return them? Thinking about it now he just could never tell.

"What facial features draw you?" Kibum asked eating a pretzel as well watching the males handsome face as he nibbled on the one in his hand. Kibum loved that the male could be so hot and so adorable at the.same time. "Pale skin, nice subtle lips, a good , you know, something to grab, and soft hair." He said smiling. "Now its your turn." Jonghyun added poking his side. "My turn .. for what?" Kibum asked looking confused. "What's your type?" He asked smiling curiously 'whom is what you mean .. and its you jonghyun your the only one I want ..' kibum thought before shrugging "I like all types .. I guess as long as they love me." Kibum lied smoothly and jonghyun chuckled "ah I see. Some many girls would swoon at that." He said smiling at kibum 'but does it make you swoon .. your all I care about.' Kibum thought wanting to say the words but the only thing to leave his lips was "pass me some water please." He felt awfully hopeless and watching jonghyun get him water, he also felt, lost when it came to his feelings.