Halloween Party

The New Boy

Jonghyun walked in to the party wearing a greaser costume. Key followed in after him as a samurai. The girls slowly built up courage to flirt with jonghyun. "Im cuter then these girls. Ugh he could do better." Thought kibum trying not to glare at the girls. But he couldn't help it he was jealous of them. "Stalking your love fagot?" Asked a drunken man. Kibum turned and rolled his eyes "im not gonna listen to a drunk." Said kibum putting his red cup to his lips. He gasped when he felt a hand slap him stinging his cheek.

Jonghyun glanced up at the sound ".. excuse me." He muttered walking over to the male. He tapped his shoulder and once the male turned jonghyun punched him straight in the face. Kibum blinked furiously eyes wet with tears and he took off sobbing uncontrollably. Jonghyun kicked him twice out of pure disgust before following after him. When he saw the hall empty he took off to they're dorm room. Opening the unlocked door he stepped carefully into the dark rom. The male's sobs uglier and jonghyun walked toward the sound. ".. Kibum ..?" Jonghyun asked. "A-Am I just a fagot? Is that what everyone sees when they look at me?!" He asked him in a strained and breaking tone. "No .. ignore that ." He said sitting down next to kibum hugging the sobbing male close. He sighed rubbing his trembling back .. what a nice halloween they had.