Forced Girlfriend

The New Boy

It was thanksgiving week and people where leaving for home. Classes were out til thanksgiving came to pass. Kibum and jonghyun where getting ready to leave, when a sudden awful feeling rushed over kibum. "You know maybe we should have .. thanksgiving here jonghyun .. let's forget about going home." Said kibum. Jonghyun sighed holding the last of they're bags, that needed to be put in the trunk of a cab waiting for them. "Come on ke ke thanksgiving isn't the same without our families. I thought you were homesick and missing your mom .. now you wanna stay .. where did this come from?" Jonghyun asked.

Kibum sighed "i-i don't know this .. ugly feeling washed over me." Said kibum and jonghyun smiled "its just nerves and excitement .. come on we should go." He said and kibum sighed but followed him out. Upon entering their section they smiled at one another. The second jonghyun went to grab they're bags he was greeted by a tight hug from his mother "oh my baby your home thank god." She said happily and jonghyun smiled "yeah its good to see you mom." He said and she waved at kibum before hugging him as well "its so good to see you to kibum .. its like you boys just get more dashing each time you visit." She said sounding proud. Kibum smiled before paying the cab driver. Once jonghyun got the last bags out he closed it and let the cab leave.

Inside the house the real drama began and kibum was completely unaware of it until they went back to the dorms. But in this cab ride it wasn't just the two of them. Wedged between kibum and jonghyun sat a pretty lady of trouble. And she would cause the males to have the first of many fights. And his mother wanted her to be miss kim sujeong.