First Visit

The New Boy

The small boy heard a knock on the door at 6:00 p.m. Curious and alone at home he moved to answer the door. Before his eyes stood a blonde haired boy. In his hands the board game chess. "Hello .. your the new kid on block aren't you?" Asked jonghyun tilting his head slightly. The slightly taller male nodded in response a shy expression upon his cute boyish features. He held out the board game and looked upon the male with a begging expression "will you play with me?" He asked and jonghyun leaned against the door frame. "Your lucky im bored." He responded moving him along so he could enter his house. Sitting with the timid blonde he began to come out his shell as the game progressed. Slowly the male began to enjoy himself .. that is until he lost .. after all. Once he did he kicked the male out.

At 6:00 p.m. the next day the small boy re the doorstep of the boys house. Jonghyun pouted at the boy his arms folded "what now?" He asked looking at the next game in his hands. "The next game to play." Said kim kibum. Jonghyun looked at him sulk-ish. "No im having dinner." He said and the boy looked down at the game "oh I can always wait." Said the blonde. Jonghyun raised a eyebrow in confusion watching him sit on the porch step leaving the game in his lap. "Y-You don't .. ugh just get up its freezing out here we'll play before I finish supper." Said jonghyun turning walking in leaving the door ajar. He heard the male run in and glanced over at the blonde. He chuckled at his excitement.

"jonghyun look! The university campus!" Yelled the excited blonde getting out the cab first bag free. Jonghyun chuckled struggling holding all their bags but made it work. "Whoa its huge." He said looking at it in awed silence. The blonde smiled pouncing him in a tight hug. "Thank god we're roommates! Im so excited I want to major in something artistic like writing or or art!" He said excited. Jonghyun chuckled "aye aye slow down we have alot to do!" Said jonghyun and the blonde danced along the front while jonghyun carried the heavy bags going to the dorms.