best friends (?)

Love Is Not Just A Relationship


 

[Flash back]

The mother made her usual coffee took her place on the couch holding a magazine. The day was as everyday used to be, peaceful and quite, until a boy's crying broke the air as the front door was widely opened.

The mom raised her face with shock, looking at her son falling between her arms, mumbling things that she couldn't understand.

"Mom," he said, with tears dropping off his cheek "Mom, I tried to find my sister but she wasn't around, I'm so very sorry" she looked at him with shock, thinking that her son is being delusional and she doesn't know why.

"Chanyeol, you can talk to me and make me understand first because I have no idea what you are talking about!" he backed off, wiping his tears with despair, unable to look at his mother eyes as he told her.

"I'm so hurt…" he stood up and went back a step "I'm broken and there is no one I can talk to with a guarantee that I won't be hated again, I can't feel that again mom but I don't think anyone would understand" the mother stood up, holding her son's shoulder between her arms, she can't pick the right words to comfort him when she doesn't know the matter.

"How about we calm you down first, do you want to drink some water?" she said, her son shook his head furiously.

"I want…" he looked at her while she started wiping his non-stopping tears herself "Mom" he felt itching again, and hugged her again, desperately.

"It's Ok son, everything is going to be fine"

[End flash back]

"Those are Luhan and Sehun from class?" Chanyeol asked, as he placed the picture in his pocket, after recalling undesired memory.

"What do you think of their relationship?" Baekhyun looked at him after he tried to skip the question, Chanyeol shrug.

"It's love, it whether last nor not, I don't know how strong their relationship is" Chanyeol thought of the reason he lied, it was obvious, the two were never seen separated, always escaping classes together going to god knows where, and 1 out of 5 couples can see them in their date range "Why does that concern you…" he said, Baekhyun widened his eyes in wonder thinking that Chanyeol was serious as he felt his hand surrounding his shoulder adding "When you're about to get your hot dog, Baek"

He wasn't serious and that took Baekhyun by surprise as he intended to answer the question somehow, which got him irritated enough to yell and break Chanyeol's sided hug pointing at him.

"AHA!!! So you admit you're a who gets scared by a kids game!!" he said, chanyeol looked at him seriously.

"You mean the game that let people taller than 175cm get in, only. It isn’t exactly a kids game"  he pulls Baekhyun again under his arms  and say with a mocking tone," which reminds me , how thick your insoles are?" , Baekhyun punched him in the side when Chanyeol did not let go of him.

"YEAH, sure, that’s all you got to boast about YODA!!" Baekhyun said, and removed Chanyeol's hand for good; the taller guy looked shockingly at a care-free Baekhyun, looking at the front as they still walked side by side.

 "Star wars YODA?" Chanyeol held his ears as he knew how bad YODA's ears in the movie and how clearly he can relate to one of the things he got bullied at when he was in elementary school "You hate my ears, too" Baekhyun's satisfactory expressions went down and without looking at Chanyeol he told him.

"Of course not, who cares about the shape of your ears," he scratched his neck, failing the urge to hide his nervousness "I just hated to admit the fact I was actually crying in that picture" Chanyeol let go of his ears.

"You were?" he questioned Baekhyun's statement and took out the picture again from his pocket "I thought it was because of the hair…" he showed Baekhyun the photo as he finally turned his face to face him "I actually believed it" Baekhyun giggled.

"Yeah, true…" he said, taking the picture for himself as he went back to his complementary self mood "I wanted it to look that way, I'm a perfect actor"  

He stopped and Baekhyun stopped four steps ahead before realizing that Chanyeol is still behind, he turned to look at him thinking that his trick to cover that joke hasn't paid off but all in sudden Chanyeol walked slowly towards him and grabbed his face trying to examine it.

"Your eyes are still red, we should get you some drops or something, lets head to the pharmacy"

Is he being nice because he knew I was trying to make up to him for that joke? Baekhyun thought with his blushed face.

"It's not itchy anymore, MOM!!" he removed Chanyeol's hands, waving the picture in front of his face to reduce the heat, and said walking ahead "Let's go buy you a hotdog"

"I'm not going to be friends with a guy who got blind just because he is too lazy to get a haircut!" Chanyeol stuck to his first impulse, he said passing Baekhyun and grabs him by the hand.

"The pharmacy isn't far from here anyway" when Chanyeol ignored the kind of reaction Baekhyun might have on his face, Baekhyun in the other hand smiled and held back his hand.

*********************************************

"Maybe you should act like mom more often…" Baekhyun said, liking their holding hands even when their pace was different "I admit, I like it" Chanyeol chuckled while opening the door to a pharmacy.

"I will end my roll by buying you something for your eyes, we don’t want you to spend your night looking like you just had weed, its already hard to prove to people that you are sane!" Chanyeol left his hand as they got closer to the pharmacist to talk to him, Baekhyun used the chance to kick his ankle and say to Chanyeol who leaned, holding his ankle out of pain "How do you like it now, hah?"

Chanyeol said, painfully "Put your insoles away" and Baekhyun did not let go, instead he took the chance to jump on Chanyeol's back yelling. "I'm not wearing any" surrounding his neck with both his hands, Chanyeol stood up trying to breath but his sudden movement did not help with Baekhyun's weight behind him what cause them to fall backwards on the feminine care shelf that fell down at the exact moment. In a second, Baekhyun's face was covered by Chanyeol's hair, making him unable to see anything, and in the next second a wide area of white full his sight range… as he moaned out of pain.

"My back…I thought I lost it for good" Baekhyun said with half a smile, stretching his hand to catch one of the soft things he fell on to have a look at, square shaped, full cotton, one of the things them and females don't have in common.

"T.. t..t.tampons" he mumbled with wide eyes to throw it away and stand up right away "I did not just touch that" he took a deep breath cleaning his cloths, and then he realized how the place was awfully quite, he looked ahead and saw Chanyeol with his 90 degree bow in front of a poker faced pharmacist .

'No wonder he got up fast' Baekhyun thought with giving a dry chuckle before he gets another wide area of white in his sight range because of Chanyeol who pushed his head to do the same 90 degree bow.

After placing back the shelf, apologizing a thousand time and getting the drops it was time to fulfill the bet; heading to a fast food restaurant, silently and as awkward as it can get for them, when all they did with their time was chatting with each other… always finding a topic to talk about.

"Thank god I lost to 1 hotdog instead of the thirteen hotdog one's, I can't imagine not being able to buy SNSD's new album, can you believe I have to save for their album because dad doesn't know about them and mom doesn't like them to begin with" Baekhyun broke the silent, opening the door to the restaurant for his guest and sighed over the fact he just mentioned "Such a tough world ".

 "Not really, I have to save for 2ne1 even when both my parents know about it, I can't wait for their teaser, I miss them" Chanyeol sighed along, thinking of his bias among them.

"No kidding, a black jack you say!!" the shocked expression on Baekhyun face reminded Chanyeol that he never told his wildest dreams to anyone but Tao about how much he really loved Dara and how many times he dreamt of meeting her in person.

He paused in front of Baekhyun, not realizing his existence for a second, thinking about the fact he's been a fan of Dara the girl from 2ne1 all this time, telling his friend about it, about his desire to go with her for a picnic, drink coffee together and chat for long hours on phone. Tao was the only one to know all this, to not only think he is straight but to actually have a proof of it.

Chanyeol spent a good minute staring at Baekhyun's face while daydreaming about Dara, he can be her gay friend and still would go to picnics with her, because it's weather he loves her or Tao a girl or a guy and he can't seem to give up his feelings for him yet. That being circling in his mind, he didn’t notice how many times Baekhyun called his name and waved his hands in front of him to drag his attention.

"I just hope you aren’t thinking about something ert while looking at me like that!!" Baekhyun his guy best friend said while crossing both his arms shielding his chest.

 "Huh?" Chanyeol processed the situation before his eyes, a shocking moment made him nervous to start justifying as soon as he got it "No, no, oh god no, you got me wrong..." Baekhyun widened his eyes and put down his hands.

"Are you saying you find me undesirable" the two froze in their place, the restaurant door was being opened meanwhile and a person shouts.

 "Oh! Isn’t it Baekhyun and Chanyeol" the silent moment they had, thinking about their ruined reputation inside the restaurant just like in the pharmacy and even worse was interrupted by two people approaching them, it took them a second to realize they had to react eventually and when they turned to them, they knew their day can not be worse when their desire for the people in the restaurant not to think they're gay nor couple was just ruined by crashing with the two famous couple at their school.

Baekhyun wore an idiot smile, chanyeol knew he is going to say something really stupid afterwards, just like few seconds ago "OH! It wouldn't be perfect if it isn’t the HunOUCH!!" to avoid any embarrassment, Chanyeol stepped on baekhyun's foot to save them from an awkward situation.

Luhan was the one to let go, be kind to wear a smile and disagree with Sehun's displeased look, Chanyeol tried to dodge the outcome of his glares by standing in front of a teary eyed Baekhyun who was biting his lips in an awo, feeling a bit of guilt for what he's done.  

"Hi, there; I never had the chance to talk to you before; I'm Baekhyun's friend, obviously. Nice to meet you two"

He hoped his innocent intention will be transferred through his dazzling smile, it was like an introduction, and he was honest enough to make a friendship request that was put into consideration, gladly.

"Yeah, I know about you Mr. Smart pants, I'm Luhan by the way" Sehun who was standing behind Luhan came closer surrounding his boyfriends waist and joined their small talk "And I'm Sehun, nice to meet you Chanyeol"

 They stayed silent for half a minute, before new customers arrive and take their place in line crossing the four teenagers who did not seem to move.

"Chanyeol…" Baekhyun tapped his shoulder, "How about we get your hotdog" he looked at him as he snapped; he looked at the line and said.

"I can't believe we forgot to order in a restaurant…" Chanyeol chuckled, "I'll go buy us a couple of hotdogs" he moved to take a place in the line when Baekhyun decided to grab his arm.

"It was a bet, I promised I'll buy" but Chanyeol removed his hand to tell him with a pure smile.

"You better buy SNSD's album with that"

Because he already knows that Baekhyun can not ask for more money for a thing he hides from his dad or from his mom who doesn't care much, and because staying with two classmate for the first time would be awkward, they know nothing about each other, therefore, they won't know what topic to open, a topic where Chanyeol would not think about the bad rumors, the thing he heard from others and never saw to actually judge.

Baekhyun knew the two better, however, he kept thinking of things to say, after Chanyeol left, they never interacted with each other like this moment before, he looked at Sehun who broke the silence while still in his same position.

"So, what are you guys doing in here?"

Date…? Baekhyun thought when it looked that way to him.

"Uh, pretty much nothing, we just came to hang out, spend time and ride the roller coaster" he felt his stomach flip upside down after remembering it, Luhan asked hesitantly.

"I guess I heard you guys saying something about 30 hot dogs or something?" Sehun looked at him shocked; it was his first time hearing this "30 hot dogs?" Then he looked back at Chanyeol ordering.

"No, we changed it to one, for financial and health issues, it was a bet that I lost, guess I looked too girly riding the death train" he said removing the hair on his eyes with a light move of his hand, admitting the thing with zero embarrassment.

Chanyeol came back with 10 hotdogs, couple of French-fries and large sized cola, the three looked at the tray and Chanyeol did not get why the Hunhan couple chuckled.

"Health issues" Luhan said looking at Baekhyun who starred at Chanyeol with 5% embarrassment.

"You have a big stomach Chanyeol" he said, "I ordered hotdog with different toppings for each of us" Chanyeol pointed happily at the nice looking hotdogs, Baelhyun shrug admitting.

"They do look nice"

Meanwhile, Sehun grabbed Luhan chin and turned it towards him, "Luhan hyung, I want a hotdog, too" Sehun said while pouting and Luhan removed his hand around his waist and went to get him one. Baekhyun followed Luhan with his gaze, standing behind a new formed line, the situation that happened before his eyes raised his embarrassment to 15% and he could tell that Chanyeol felt the same when he noticed his gaze on Luhan.

"Here…" Baekhyun took a piece of hotdogs from the tray Chanyeol was holding and gave it to Sehun "Have this till Luhan comes back" Sehun accepted gladly and joined the other two to have a seat.    

When Luhan arrived to the table Chanyeol was suggesting, they spend the night together as well, he wanted to know the two better in person and not from some rumors at the school corridors. The three agreed to have dinner and Baekhyun seemed to disagree just to raise the suspicions that the two of them are dating when they're seen together with Luhan and Sehun, however he couldn't say no when all of them agreed so he kept quiet and cursed Chanyeol's curiosity and his fate.

 They walked around the park and played couple of Sega games which Baekhyun lost in every time, not actually focusing in any of them, just looking around for potential students from their school wandering the places they're in, after lots of nagging from hungry Sehun, Baekhyun suggested a closed restaurant away from the park, they finally agreed and they sat down at a table in the corner that Baekhyun pointed at.

The table was a two benched one which seemed a little small to fit them, but because of Baekhyun insistence they agreed to take it, Baekhyun shoulder was right next to Chanyeol's. it was a little uncomfortable at first but Luhan and Sehun didn’t mind being close since they usually are, and so even when Baekhyun's embarrassment was raised to 50% for being this close to Chanyeol, he thought, they're best friends, there is no more to it and that should be fine.

They ordered the menu and a nice young lady came to split four menu’s between them, the three was interested about the food, and what to eat, but in the other hand, all Baekhyun did with the menu was covering his face.

“Hmmm…” Chanyeol said while going through the menu, “I don’t know about you guys but hotdogs didn’t shush my tummy birds, lets order some maeun samgyeobsal" Baekhyun agreed anyway and Sehun did, too. Luhan said while looking confused.

"Maeun samgyeobsal? What's that Sehun? " Chanyeol was shocked, for someone to live in Korea and does not know about that dish "You don’t know what maeun samgyeobsal is?" Luhan shook his head and looked at Sehun waiting him to tell him.

“Hyung you know it, its spicy pork belly" he placed his forefinger on his nose and said “Oink Oink” mimicking the pig sounds.

 "Ah~” Luhan looked at the menu happily after he remembered “That one, yeah I know it, the one we ate in our first date"

"Yeah, babe" Sehun brushed a kiss on his cheek before he face Baekhyun again, facing an awkward situation where he could see Baekhyun’s eyes peeking from the menu.

“Baekhyun!” he said, and the menu was taken from him by the young lady after Chanyeol ordered what all of them agreed on. Baekhyun was wide open in front of Sehun

“Yes…” he said, wondering why he is been talked to by Sehun, as Baekhyun looked to his right side to get some help he only looked at a still confused chanyeol "You idiot the guy is Chinese, how would he know what maeun samgyeobsal is?" Chanyeol's shock seemed to grow only bigger,

"You are Chinese? WOAH!! You have no accent at all, I really suffered when I transferred from Busan, I still pronounce some words in delicate sometimes" Luhan chuckled and patted Sehun on Sehun's back "I learned from the best”

"The school sure has lots of foreigners" Chanyeol said while splitting his chopsticks, not taking his eyes off the food  even if it was just plain kimichi as an appetizer, Baekhyun sighed for his behavior that no one has noticed, he decided to play nice and not feel threaten by a punch of teenagers his age and split his chopsticks as well, trying to enjoy what left of their time.

"Did you run into another one? I only know Luhan and Lay from second year" Chanyeol replied with a mouth full of kimichi

"I haven’t met this Lay guy but I became friends with another tall guy from third year, he had a foreign name, too"

Luhan pointed at him with his chopsticks "You mean Kris, he is the only famous guy at our school with a foreign name" Chanyeol clapped once and pointed back at him.

“Yeah, you know him?" Luhan agreed with excitement, he likes it when he knows that he is not the only Chinese foreign guy at school, and Kris is a guy who’s also famous "Yeah but he is half Chinese half Canadian, he is nice, we used to be in the same club, more over he is the one who introduced me to Sehun” he said, holding Sehun’s hand lovingly.

"You sure that what seems to be a famous guy from our school did not feel bored beside you Sehun" Baekhyun sneered with a laugh

Sehun gave soul-less hahah before throwing a bottle of water in front of him on Baekhyun's face, the guy touched the bottle immediately and listened to him say.

"Kris is a cool headed guy, and he is only famous among female students, if you need to wonder about something wonder about how Cheery Chanyeol became friends with him" Sehun said.

"How did you two met?" Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol, determining to know.

"Well, it was a bit awkward how we met," Chanyeol found no reason not to tell him; however, he was interrupted by Luhan.

"Instead of asking him, I would be worried about something else…"

"Yeah, despite Kris at least we're not the one who hangs out with a giant! You look like an elementary student next to him! And it's not just us who thinks of it, some students speak" Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at each other awkwardly, they had rumors around them the whole time and they did not know about them, Baekhyun wondered if Kyungsoo and Suho knew about it all this time and decided not to tell them. They're going to have a serious conversation if they did and let us hear all this from Luhan! Baekhyun thought looking at Luhan who completed.

"Sehun made it look worse than it is, sorry about that…" he said, "There is just a facebook page for a student where he makes bets about you two"

"By the way, what's your height Chanyeol?" Sehun asked suddenly getting serious.

"Last time I checked it was 186 cm" Chanyeol said as the food just arrived, Sehun lay back with disappointment "186!" Baekhyun turned to look at his food pouting.

"I'd never dream of getting that tall …" but when he thought of it, he looked at Sehun wondering "Wait, what does his height has to do with all this mess?"

Luhan kept thinking for a second and looked at Sehun while talking to Chanyeol "That means you're 4 cm shorter than Kris, Sehun joined one of the bets and looks like he lost it" he looked at Chanyeol apologizing "Sorry about that"

"No, it's good enough that you told us…" Chanyeol said, 'We weren't that close anyway" ignoring the whole elementary and giant thing, but Baekhyun could not hold this back.

"What's the student name? I'm blocking his account and that's for sure" he said angrily.

"Everyone kept it a secret because they know you can destroy this, if you blocked the account they will know someone has told you and I'm sorry, we only have one year at high school, let it pass this time" Sehun said, and that's what Chanyeol thought of as well.

"Yes Baekhyun, we two know best how it is to be bullied at school…." Chanyeol was always bullied about his height and ears shape, and Baekhyun was no different with his father business and how changing him to school policies makes the students take revenge on his only son "They felt it was their obligation to tell us and we can't let them regret this"

For the first second since the two joined them at the restaurant, Baekhyun actually thought this was for something, if it wasn't for Kyungsoo and suho he would be alone in a corner at class, with no one to hang out with. Because of those two he could have some respect at school; he could be friends with Chanyeol.

Baekhyun then nudged chanyeol to grab his attention "Chanyeol I want to meet Kris" Chanyeol shrugged "Yeah sure, we hang out after school often, come if you want I'm sure he won't mind" he said, thinking that Baekhyun was over this but he was the only one to think that.

"Why are you planning to meet him?" Luhan asked.

"If you're not planning in telling me…" Baekhyun decided to tell them anyway, he believes not telling them and preventing them from knowing is totally different things "I believe a cool headed guy may well"

They let it go, and spent an hour eating and chatting, both Chanyeol and Baekhyun seemed to take it easy after words, Luhan told them a story about how he and Sehun first met.

"Kris introduced me to Sehun, I was still a newbie and I wasn’t confident about my Korean, so it was hard for me to befriend anyone"

"That’s true, it took him a while to get comfortable around me and then he is as fluent in Korean as you see now" Sehun assured them, "How did you guys meet?"

"If you're referring that we're a couple then you lost another bet" Baekhyun mentioned sarcastically but the others thought he was serious what kept them quiet.

"We met this year, when I was transferred; it was all out of the blue" he continued eating, feeling sad how things turned out from a happy day to this, when the reason they went out for him was to cheer Baekhyun up, but it had to come to this eventually.

Luhan continued talking to the others who were eating the whole time, in order to keep the atmosphere alive and to help them get over the things they said, but it didn't seem to be much helping "Sehun was the first to talk to me without mocking my accent; it felt good to be around him. And that’s how it all began, we could've been just friends but we couldn't help but to feel more about each other, still Baekhyun, isn't it good to meet someone as Chanyeol that you feel the most connected to? I couldn't help but to feel this way ever since we entered the restaurant, you seem comfortable with each other"

Chanyeol laid down his chopsticks to allow his hands to move freely, and surrounded Baekhyun shoulders, "This fellow over here was my first "friend" in this city; I'm comfortable around him so much that I feel blessed"

"Ya, you say friend but all I hear here is couple…" Baekhyun shoved his hand away and add "We are out with the HunHan for god sake, do you want someone to see us and add a new bet in that account…" Chanyeol kept his hand to him regretting what he said.

The situation raised Baekhyun embarrassment to 80%, it gave him a moment of awkwardness to have a look at what he done from what he said, he wanted to apologize but as much as he thinks of it, how the two told them everything without the necessary information, that bastards account that gives a bad and false reputation about them, deep inside he had no reason to apologize to the two because unlike them, those two knows everything students at school talk about them.

Chanyeol cleared his throat to clear the uneasy atmosphere and continued "The only reason we're here is because Baekhyun's friends are busy…" Baekhyun interrupted.

"They're your friends, too" he held his chopsticks, just looking at his plate and so Chanyeol completed not to make it more awkward.

"Baekhyun wanted a day out of his house, and I was free to accompany him to wherever he wanted to go… to hang out and…" he said pitifully "Check girls" so in case Luhan and Sehun decided to talk about anything from today, he would be sure they would think they're straight and if a new poll was created it won't be weather they're dating nor not.

Luhan nodded and uttered a little "I see" before the bill arrived; Sehun held it up in the air with one hand, grapping his wallet with the other one he said.

"Since we intruded you guys, picking up girls, it's on us this time"

"You do so" Baekhyun said, fast, and left the restaurant followed by Chanyeol who apologized instead of him, soon after it was only Baekhyun and Chanyeol walking home. With slow steps, not taking a taxi, what made them take longer time to arrive to Chanyeol's house; it was already late to be outside in a school night. The neighborhood was so quiet once they arrived, the night was so quiet, and they were quiet.

They kept walking with their heads down, Baekhyun opened his mouth to talk.

"Is this your first time meeting the Hunhan" couple?" Baekhyu turned to face Chanyeol who hummed a little yes "I just wanted you to know that we have nothing against each other, we're not usually that intense around each other"

"I get it"

Baekhyun nodded with a little smile, the thing he used to wear to calm himself down whenever something bad happens.

"They are pretty famous in school seems to be for Kris as first and also because they only spend time with each other.... but only bad rumors are whispered around, maybe students are just jealous"

"Then, maybe we gave them something else to be jealous about" Baekhyun's heart skipped a beat from Chanyeol's words "After meeting them for the first time, I can get why others are jealous about them, however, I'm happy for them" to have a person you love this much, he had this person, he had him next to him for a long time and it's something that can put him at ease for a little while as long as he remember it after their separation, and Baekhyun didn't know the storm he started in Chanyeol's head, the storm that forms just with a simple switch flip.

 "All this blabbering is unnecessary" Baekhyun said, not only meaning the Hunhan, but the Facebook page, the students already have a page for him and Chanyeol and that doesn't seem to be it.

No one would understand what those student are putting them through more than Chanyeol, because they don't know what they're preventing them from. The comfort, the energy you have all the time you spend beside him and the love he can literally feels when he touch someone he loves, when he touch someone like Tao for brief seconds .

He could feel it even though Tao didn't have the same feeling about him, the sensation was overwhelming enough not to imagine it multiplied with someone who shares you the same feelings.

Baekhyun scratched the back oh his neck, Chanyeol is still the newest student among them all, if there was any reason for starting this, it might be because of him and he needs to fix it for the sake of Chanyeol's reputation.

"Well, they're brave to show others in public what they feel for each other, if I ever been in a relationship I can't imagine me doing the saWOAH" in a matter of seconds, Baekhyun was shoved to the wall, with his hands up to the wall from the sudden approach.

Chanyeol went from 1 meter away to 1 millimeter close. He was all over him, and he froze, remembering the moment when Baekhyun shoved his hand away at the restaurant, he froze for being this close to him that he could feel chanyeol's breathe hitting his face while Baekhyun was looking at him with his eyes wide open.

He is so close! Baekhyun thought, the alarms in his head were going crazy when a car passed him by really fast. That was the reason Chanyeol pushed him, but he didn't back off, yet. And there he was, leaning on a wall, all red and breathing heavily after each second Chanyeol kept this small close to zero space between them.

"I'm…" Chanyeol said with a low voice, knowing that Baekhyun can hear him just fine "Sorry" he apologized with his left hand on the wall above Baekhyun's head, he apologized for being this close to him, and he knows Baekhyun doesn't want rumors to start about them.

"Cha…" Baekhyun held Chanyeol's shirt, the thing that kept Chanyeol in his place even when the purpose Baekhyun held his shirt was to push him away, but the second he spoke was the second Chanyeol released his breathe and that was enough to paralyze Baekhyun "Chanyeol" raising his level of embarrassment to above 100%.

Am I falling for him? Baekhyun thought…  

 

 

 

******************************************************************

I want to apologize again for being late, I was working on my fics

again, it's me Raebin who edits otherwise lee-chan was done with the chapter for a while

I actually asked her if we may publish her chapters without editing but she refused, if you would like

to decide weather it's better to read the non-edited version I may convince her to show you one of her

chapters for you to decide. 

================================================================

YO~~ lee-chan in here , sorry for the extremely late update (AGAIN) I had a really hard time in college (almost failed at 3 subjects TT^TT) 

and yeah about the non-edited version ...HAHAHA YOU WISH !! unless you want to read a complete word vomit (which I'm sure you don't)

let's say that Raebin is my fairy godmother ok ? cant live without her !! <3 

so let's comment and subscribe to show her how much we love her ( seriously guys we almost cut our bond like 100 times during these chapters)

she REALLY works hard to make the chapter WAY better ( no joking this chapter was ty as hell)

so yeah comment and let us know what you think and I promis we'll update REALLY soon 

all love from here XOXO 

*note: comment if you love your parents , baekyeol and overdose ( oh she wants me~~)*