Chapter 2

Will you ever love me? [Hiatus]

After they got the ingredients and equipments ready. Sunny googled a recipe of chocolate cookies on her phone while Taeyeon's looking at her sweetly.

"Taengoo-ah, stop looking at me like that." blushed Sunny as she still focus on her phone.

"Can't help it, I can see you're blushing!"

 

"I'm not blushing!"

 

"Yes, you are!"

 

"Then why am I blushing over you? I'm your best friend?"

 

"…….." Taeyeon being speechless over what she said.

 

"Taeyeon?"

 

"Oh right, well never mind, you're not blushing then."

 

"Good" smiled Sunny so she looks down on the phone.

 

Taeyeon can't stop thinking over what she said "Then, why am I blushing over you? I'm your best friend?" but she thinks that she's lying to her because she is the only one in the kitchen with her.

 

(Maybe, she's lying to me?) Taeyeon thought.

 

"AH! Found the right recipe! Yippee!" Sunny squealed made Taeyeon snaps out of her thinking.

 

"Oh, you found it?"

 

"Of course! Let's start!"

 

*********

 

They were having fun while making a cookies dough in the bowl, making jokes and laughing together. Taeyeon want to try a taste the dough by using her index finger so she did and she put it into in a y way. It made Sunny's knees weak and do a lip bite then Taeyeon realized she's still there, became a bit embarrassed.

 

"The dough tastes delicious! Want to taste it?" She used a same finger to touch another piece of the dough.

 

"Unnie! You don't have to put your own----" Sunny cuts off by Taeyeon.

 

"Quit it, just taste it."

 

Taeyeon touched her perfect lips and left a piece on it and their hearts were beating faster as they used an eyes contact for 5 seconds, just as she looks down at Sunny's lips with a cookies dough and she suddenly uses her tongue to taste it on the lips in front of Taeyeon.

 

(Damn, I want to give her a cookies kiss~) Taeyeon thought.

 

(Gosh, her eyes melts my heart~) Sunny also thought.

 

"There you go, I'm not putting my own finger in your mouth." chuckled Taeyeon

 

"Whoops….thought that so" Sunny replied shyly

 

"Should we put the dough on the baking tin?"

 

"Yeah, sure"

 

*********

 

The cookies is slowly rising inside the oven. Sunny is washing up all of the equipments while Taeyeon is putting all of the ingredients back. When she finished and she saw Sunny who's still washing them so she approached to stand behind her back.

 

"Want me to wipe the equipments dry?" Taeyeon asks

 

"I don't mind, it's up to you."

 

She wants to have a cute moment with her bunny then she decided to gave her a back hug with a smile on her face.

 

"Unnie! Why are you back hugging me?"

 

"I just want to. You're so warm bunny~~~"

 

Sunny blushed easily when she calls her a cute nickname and she noticed her being blushed, started to teasing her for fun.

 

"Awh, Soonkyu-ah, you're blushing AGAIN!"

 

"What…? NO!"

 

"Ha, you can't deny it… You loves being called bunny by me, don't you?" Taeyeon gripped her small waist a bit tightly.

 

"Okay fine! I admit it, I love it. Happy with it, huh?" Sunny rolls her eyes up but she just chuckled.

 

(Man, I want to smell her scent and to kiss her neck so badly…)

 

"Yup, I'm happy with it." grinned Taeyeon

 

"Then, will you please let go of my waist? And go to dry up the equipments."

 

"Arasso~~"

 

She lets go of her waist and dries up the equipments by a kitchen cloth then she started to humming randomly. 

 

(Does she likes me? Or just as a best friend? Aigoo, that kid) Sunny thought but she later shakes her head.

 

*********

 

"Omo! The cookies is ready!" Taeyeon being so happy likes a kiddo.

 

"Jinja?? Let's get them out of the oven!"

 

Taeyeon goes to get a oven gloves to gets them out of the oven and put it on the table. The cookies are perfectly cooked, not too black. She grinned and looks at Sunny who's her lips at those delicious cookies. Meanwhile, she caught Taeyeon looking at her and she slaps her arm playfully. They each took a piece out of 30 cookies and take a bite of it.

 

"Mmmmmhhhhhhh, so DELICIOUS!!" Sunny moaned a bit after she took a bite.

 

(Oh god, her is y as hell…) 

 

"Oh yeah, I agree! Really delicious."

 

"Can't wait for the girls to return and will taste it!"

 

"Of course, I bet Sooyoung or Yoona will takes like 5 cookies each…."

 

"Maybe we'll see." Sunny laughed.

 

"What will we do next?"

 

"Hmm, watching a romantic film, I suppose."

 

"Romantic? Alright, no problem, what do you want to watch?"

 

"The Notebook?" Sunny suggested.

 

"Or Titanic?"

 

"Aigoo, I loves that film but same as The Notebook."

 

"Hmm, maybe we have a time to watch two of them. Let's watch The Notebook then."

 

"Arasso! Better get the popcorn, drinks and cookies ready. I'm going to get the dvds."

 

Sunny went to get the dvds and Taeyeon goes to the kitchen to get a popcorn then put it into a microwave. She later took 5 cookies and put them on the plate, also took out double coca cola cans out of the fridge. She brought them to the sitting room and finds Sunny there on the sofa so she puts the plate of cookies, a bowl of popcorn, double coca cola cans on the glass table and sits down beside Sunny.

 

"Is the film starting?"

 

"Yes, just now."

 

Taeyeon took a piece of popcorn to takes a bite. She fed Sunny likes a bunny.

 

"Mmh, now gimme a cookie."

 

"No." joked Taeyeon

 

"Such a lame answer…." Sunny used a fake cough

 

"Oh shut up, Soonkyu ah"

 

"I told you not to calling me that!"

 

"Makes me…" chuckled Taeyeon

 

"Well, lets see if you likes this"

 

"Likes wha----"

 

Taeyeon suddenly cuts off by a precious lips of Sunny's who leaned in to kiss her with her eyes closed and it made Taeyeon in shock with eyes wide open but then she later kissed her back to deepen the kiss which surprised Sunny. They continued kissing passionately for 5 mins instead of watching The Notebook. Then Sunny realized she's still kissing her own best friend so she broke the kiss and looks at shocked Taeyeon.

 

"Uhm….sorry about that" Sunny blushed a bit and turns around to watch the film."

 

Meanwhile……..

Taeyeon is speechless and touches her lips by her two fingers while she's looking at the side face of Sunny's.

 

Nice chapter? :) Guys, I don't know when will I update the next chapter honestly but I'll find out myself because I'm on the break from the school for a week ;; Don't forget to post a comment (you dont have to, if you want) xD