Chapter 4

Will you ever love me? [Hiatus]

Few weeks later after Sunny and Taeyeon found out that they like each other separately. The girls are having a group schedule which is a concert for KBS Open Concert with Super Junior, F(x), EXO, 2NE1 and T-ara. They are really busy to getting ready for the event like wearing the outfits to perform I Got A Boy. Meanwhile, one of T-ara members, Hyomin comes into SNSD's dressing room to have a talk with Sunny.

 

"Annyeong! Sorry to interrupt but is Sunny here?" Hyomin greets with a big smile when she opened the door.

 

"Omo! Hyomin ah, long time no see!"

 

Sunny was surprised to see Hyomin again since they last saw each other at the last event so she walked over to gives her a huge hug but without her knowing, Taeyeon is jealous when she saw them together in front of her eyes.

 

"Sunny ah, I really want to have a talk with you for a moment~" Hyomin released a hug from Sunny

 

"Alright, let's talk outside, shall we?"

 

"Okay, let's go then"

 

They both left the room and the girls looked at Taeyeon who's sitting motionless. Sooyoung shakes her head and goes over to sit beside her.

 

"Unnie, you don't have to be jealous ah~ Maybe she likes her as a friend, remember."

 

"But I don't like the way when she's with Hyomin or someone else…"

 

"I know, I know but it will be fine between them, okay?"

 

Taeyeon sighed but instead she gave out a smile to her maknae "alrighty"

 

*********

 

"Okay, so what do you want, Hyomin ah?"

 

"To be honest, I want to ask you about something."

 

"Oh! What's it?" Sunny is wondering

 

"Uhm, listen, this is might the stupid question to ask but anyway here it is…. Will you go out with me?"

 

Sunny is shocked because Hyomin is used to be her close/best friend since Invincible Youth and they were on-screen 'sisterly couple' as SunByung. She knew she still likes Taeyeon but she don't want to disappoint Hyomin.

 

"You…..want to go out with me….?"

 

"Yes, that's what i asked you. Don't worry if you reject my question, it's fine."

 

"Basically, I have to say this so I accept it as your date." Sunny faked a smile

 

"Jinja?? Great! Will I see you tomorrow night at 7pm so I could go to pick you up?"

 

"Sure, thats good, no problem"

 

"Kyaaaa, let me give you a hug!"

 

Hyomin hugged Sunny and she just chuckled at the way she did.

 

"Sunny-ah, thank you for accepting it~ Oh! I have to go to the rehearsal~ Hwaiting! And see you tomorrow" Hyomin smiles and waving a goodbye

 

"Arasso, hwaiting!" Sunny also waves a goodbye

 

Hyomin walked off and Sunny sighed because she have to tell the girls since she trust them so she goes back to the dressing room. 

 

"Unnie, how's the talk with Hyomin going?" Tiffany asks

 

"Just fine…"

 

"Fine? Aigoo, what did she said to you?"

 

The girls are waiting for Sunny's answer.

 

"Actually she asked me to go out with her tomorrow night so I accepted it." Her answer made the girls' eyes widen open.

 

"YOU WHA----" She cuts off by Jessica's hand

 

"I told you not to talk bit LOUD!" Jessica released her grip from

 

"Mianhae honey~~ Anyway, seriously?! You accepted her as your date? Why didn't you decline it?"

 

"I'm sorry, it's just…. I mean, I knew that Hyomin really likes me since Invincible Youth, you know~ That's why, I have to accept it so I wouldn't want to disappoint her."

 

"Aigoo……okay, it's just for a night, right?"

 

"Of course!"

 

"Good"

 

Meanwhile, Taeyeon is still jealous when Sunny said she accepted her question and her heart is breaking into pieces. Sooyoung sighed and comforted by her back.

 

"Why did you do that to me….?" Taeyeon mumbles quietly

 

*********

 

After finishing their schedule at KBS Open Concert, the girls were divided up to 5 (SunYeon, YoonYul and Sooyoung) and 4 (JeTi and HyoSeo) to go into two vans. Since they were in each of the van separately and Sunny noticed there's something wrong with Taeyeon so she suddenly talks to her.

 

"Taeyeon-ah, what's wrong with you? You seems quiet lately…."

 

"Nothing's wrong with me, don't worry"

 

"Taengoo, don't tell me you're going to back into depression again, are you?"

 

"I'm not depressed, just…..there's nothing wrong with me, really"

 

"Hmmm, are you sure about this?"

 

"Yes, I'm sure" Taeyeon lied

 

"Okay unnie" Sunny turns to face the window

 

(I'm sorry for lying to you that I'm okay) Taeyeon felt bad when she's thinking as she looks at the side face of Sunny and sighed sadly.

 

(I knew she's lying to me and I can see that she's jealous) Sunny is also thinking

 

"Man, I felt so bad for Taeyeon… She's like jealous" Yoona whispered to her girlfriend's ear

 

"I know, it …" Yuri silently replied

 

"Hmmm, I'm hungry…." Sooyoung's stomach is rumbling but the girls heard it

 

"You ate the snacks like an hour ago and you're hungry again?!"

 

"I don't know? This is my stomach's fault?" She pointed at her own stomach.

 

"God, you're such a shikshin…." Yoona sniggered

 

"Ya! You are, also!"

 

"Aigoo, I'm kidding…. We're forever being shikshin buddies!!" Yoona gives a high five to Sooyoung.

 

"Urgh, why am I sitting in the middle between the shikshins??"

 

"Awh, I love you, Kwon Yuri" Yoona pecked her cheek

 

"Let me do it!" Sooyoung also pecked her cheek and chuckled

 

"YA! You're not my girlfriend!" Yuri complained

 

Taeyeon and Sunny laughed at the back then they looked at each other in the eyes then Taeyeon avoided Sunny's eyes immediately to focus on YoonYulSoo.

 

"Mianhae, Yuri unnie~~~ You knows that I love you?" Sooyoung winked

 

"Aish! Wait till I steal your food when we arrive." Yuri smirks

 

"YA! DON'T YOU DARE TO STEAL MY GORGEOUS FOOODDDDDDDDDDDD?!?!?!" She whines like a child

 

"Well, I can't help it" Yuri laughs

 

"I'm sorry, Soo but I'm on Yuri's side since she's my girlfriend."

 

"You---------" Sooyoung is trying to say something but ended up pouting with her arms crossed.

 

YoonYul laughed and kiss each other's lips which made her in disgust.

 

"Eww, get a room, will you two?!"

 

"Sorry" Yoona chuckled

 

*********

 

When the girls arrive at the dorm, Yuri and Sooyoung suddenly rushed to the kitchen to steal Sooyoung's food, she's trying to block Yuri but failed. The girls do not care about their food situation so they just went to their room while Yoona's watching them bickering.

 

"GIMME MY FOOD BACK! I REPEAT, GIMME!!" Sooyoung's using her hands gestures to Yuri to give back the food and she won't

 

"NO! I'm not giving you the food back! …….Hey, wanna bet?" She smirks at her

 

"I'm not interested in that stupid bet."

 

"Oh, come on… or I will eat those snacks in front of you!"

 

"Fine! What's the bet?" 

 

"The bet is you're not allowed to have a midnight snacks before you goes to the bed."

 

"WHAT?! NO FREAKING WAY! THAT'S NOT FAIR!"

 

"Then, what's your bet?"

 

Sooyoung smirks "You are not allowed to sleep with your lovey dovey girlfriend for ONE night!"

 

"WHAT IS THIS?!?! THAT'S NOT FAIR!! I REPEAT, NOT FAIR!" Yuri pouted

 

"It's your fault about making a bet, ya pabo"

 

"WHAT DID YOU SAID, CHOI SOOYOUNG?! I can't live without her!" Yoona also pouted

 

"Mianhae~~~ Now, gimme my food!"

 

"NO! Until tomorrow!" Yuri's still clutching some of the snacks

 

"WHY YOU------- Okay fine, deal" She gave out her hand to shake Yuri's and she did

 

"And what if one of you lose?"

 

"You have to kiss my cheek for TEN seconds!"

 

"O_____O WTF? No way……"

 

"Yes, you have to"

 

"Fine, I will"

 

"What's yours if I lose?"

 

"You have to kiss Jessica's lips in FRONT of the girls include Tiffany" Yuri smirks as it's her evil revenge

 

"DAFUQ?! Why am I friend with you?!"

 

"You loves me, basically" She laughed

 

"Urgh, I hate you…." Sooyoung walks off to her room

 

"Oh my god, I'm definitely looking forward to it! Gosh, you're daebak!" Yoona kissed Yuri's lips as she hugs her.

 

*********

 

Sunny's playing her Nintendo DS on her bed and Taeyeon's listening to sad music while she's lying on her bed. Sunny noticed it then she turned off her Nintendo and goes over to her bed to lay beside her.

 

"Unnie, why are you listening to sad music?"

 

"I'm not"

 

"Yes, you are. Stop lying"

 

"Urgh fine, I'm listening to it, okay? You can get off my bed, if you want to."

 

"No, I'm not going to." Sunny hugs Taeyeon's back

 

Taeyeon is blushing easily "Uhm, why are you back hugging me?"

 

"I just want to, so stop listening to the music and goes to sleep, will you?"

 

"Arasso"

 

Taeyeon stopped the music and removes her earphones then she puts them on her nightstand. She turns her back around to face Sunny and locks her eyes into Sunny's. Taeyeon suddenly hugs Sunny and buries her face in the chest.

 

"Goodnight bunny~" Taeyeon smiles as she drifts off to sleep

 

"Goodnight unnie~" Sunny also goes to sleep

 

It's the first time for them to sleep together on the same bed but not as an official couple yet.

 

 

*********