Chapter 3

Will you ever love me? [Hiatus]

Since Sunny kissed Taeyeon on the lips. She felt so stupid for kissing her own best friend on the lips because she thinks that Taeyeon might be rejecting the kiss but she felt her lips moving to deepen their kiss. Then she tries to forget all about this but it cannot takes off her mind and Taeyeon's still looking at her side face with her two fingers on her lips.

 

(Wait, why did she deepened our kiss? Do she feels the same way as I do? Did she knows that I likes her more than as a friend?) Sunny is curious in her mind.

 

(She….kissed….me? She feels the same way as I do? How can I reply to her about the kiss? Think, Taeyeon, think!) Taeyeon thought but she is also curious.

 

"Sunny ah, why did you kiss me?" Taeyeon tries to be serious

 

Sunny looks around to face her "I just don't know, I mean this is stupid thing I'd ever done to you. Can't we drop the topic so we could watch the film together?"

 

"No, I don't want to. Tell me a reason why you kissed me."

 

"I'm not telling you, okay? Just go and watch the film so we'll forget all about this." Sunny took a bowl of popcorn and starts to taking a piece of it to eat.

 

Taeyeon sighed as she took a cookie, takes a bite of it and watching the film. Meanwhile, Sunny felt bad for not telling her a real reason why she kissed her leader because it might end their long friendship if she tells her but she didn't know that Taeyeon likes her obviously.

 

*********

 

When the film is finished, Sunny wiped her tears so Taeyeon noticed it and she knew it's a sad ending for the old couple, Noah and Allie. Taeyeon gave Sunny a tissue and gave her a warm hug. She loves her embrace and decided to still remains in her short arms.

 

"Unnie, I'm sorry for not telling you a reason but you'll find out sooner." 

 

"It's okay, you're right, I'll find out myself or whatever." 

 

Sunny looks up to Taeyeon in the eyes and they smiled at each other but, Sunny looks at Taeyeon's lips and she nearly lean in to kiss her then a voice was heard in the background which interrupts their moment and let go of each other.

 

"HELLO! WE'RE BACK!!" Tiffany loudly said.

 

"Tiff, I told you not to saying it out LOUD! Jesus Christ…." Jessica complained to her girlfriend.

 

"No offence but I agree with your lovey dovey girlfriend." Yoona agreed as she linked her arm with Yuri's.

 

"Am I lovey dovey girlfriend to you, Im Yoona?" Yuri faked a cough

 

"Of course, you are! Don't worry" Yoona gave a peck on Yuri's cheek to made her grin

 

They went to the sitting room to find Sunny and Taeyeon sat together but they noticed that they were in awkward situation. The girls are looking at each other with face expressions on their face.

 

"Is there something going on between you two? OH MY GOD, DID YOU TWO KISSED?!" Tiffany squealed in a high pitched tone.

 

"What? We kissed? No no, of course not! We just watched the film together and we enjoyed it. Right, Taeyeon unnie?" Sunny lied and looks straightly at Taeyeon in the eyes.

 

"Oh yeah, Sunny's right…" Taeyeon nodded.

 

"Hmmmm, I bet one of you will tell me" Tiffany gave them a wink.

 

"Did I smell something delicious?!" Sooyoung and Yoona said at same time.

 

"Ah! We made the cookies for all of you!" grinned Sunny.

 

"COOKIES?! YAY! WHERE ARE THEY??!!!" Sooyoung cheered with her arms up with her fists closed in the air like she's winning the competition.

 

"In the kitchen….They are on the table." Taeyeon pointed at the table in the kitchen.

 

Sooyoung and Yoona rushed to the kitchen quickly to get a cookie before the girls goes. Sooyoung easily took a bite of two cookies in her big mouth. JeTi walked to the kitchen romantically while they're holding each other's hand, Yuri, Hyoyeon and Seohyun just walked casually. 

 

"Oh my god, it tastes so damn delicious!!!" Sooyoung talked with the cookies full in .

 

"Jeez, stop talking with ur mouth filled with cookies!" said Hyoyeon 

 

"Of course, I agree with Youngie" grinned Yoona

 

JeTi each took a cookie and fed each other likes a couple which made the girls disgusted. Sunny and Taeyeon came to join them to avoid their awkward atmosphere. Sunny felt a little uncomfortable around Taeyeon over what she did to her so she told the girls that she will be in the room if one of them need her. Tiffany realized there's something wrong with Sunny so she decided to have a talk with her in SunYeon's room. Taeyeon knew she's uncomfortable around her but she just stayed with the girls because she will leave Sunny alone for a while to sort herself out over what happened.

 

Tiffany knocked on the door and Sunny told her to come in. "Unnie, is there something wrong with you?"

 

"There's nothing wrong with me."

 

"No, you're lying. Now, tell me, will you?" Tiffany walks over to sit beside Sunny on the bed.

 

Sunny sighed "Okay, it's like a stupid thing, I'd ever done to Taeyeon so I kissed her on the lips for 5 mins but then I felt her lips moved to deepen our kiss." 

 

"YOU WHAT?! HOW COULD Y----" Sunny puts her hand on Tiffany's mouth to stops her from using a high pitched tone then she released her hand from .

 

"Ssshhh!! Yes, I did because Taeyeon is just joking around about not giving me a cookie but why would I replied to her with a lame answer? Gosh, I felt like I'm a stupid person who's nearly ruin our friendship." Sunny sighed with her hands on her face.

 

"Oh my god, it's not your fault, we knew you likes her and she likes----" Tiffany almost said Taeyeon likes her too then she realized what she said and she suddenly stopped talking.

 

"Wait a minute, what did you said about Taeyeon…?" Sunny looks up from her hands to face Tiffany

 

"Uhm….She likes….Leeteuk oppa!" Tiffany quickly replied

 

"I don't think that so, what are you really going to say the next?"

 

"I'm not telling you! I don't want to break my promise with Taeyeon!"

 

"Oh really? Want me to catch a bug for you?" Sunny almost stand up to get a fake bug out of her drawer.

 

"TAEYEON LIKES YOU TOO!" Tiffany suddenly puts her hand on .

 

Sunny is shocked over what Tiffany said and she looks at Tiffany with her eyes wide open. She couldn't believe that Taeyeon also likes her and she realized a reason why she deepened their kiss. Sunny don't know what to do but instead, she sat down on the bed beside Tiffany.

 

"Oh my god, she felt the same way as I do…" 

 

"Exactly, you should makes a move on her." Tiffany put her arm around Sunny's shoulders

 

"But I'm not ready for that yet so maybe Taeyeon will.." 

 

********

 

"Sunny likes me too?!" Taeyeon with her eyes wide open when Jessica told her

 

"YES! That's why she kissed you on the lips so she wants to see if you kiss her back but you did actually." 

 

"I can't believe this… I think Sunny told Tiffany about it, didn't she?"

 

"Probably yeah~" Sooyoung replied

 

"Well, how do you feel about the kiss?" Seohyun innocently asked

 

"To be honest, I felt so loved. I mean, you know, I always admire her pink lips. Definitely, she felt the same way as I do."

 

The girls smiled at Taeyeon's answer. Sooyoung hugged Taeyeon for the support and sits beside her on the chair.

 

"Look, you should makes a move on Lee Soonkyu! But you can take your time to get ready for it." Sooyoung patted Taeyeon's back

 

"I'm not ready for that. It's like too fast to makes a move on her." 

 

Sooyoung sighed "Alright, there's no problem! We're here for you always, remember." Her answer made Taeyeon smiled.

 

"That's so sweet because you two finally kissed! Oh my god" Yoona gave a little squealed

 

"But this is not our official kiss….yet" Taeyeon gave them a wink 

 

Just as Sunny and Tiffany came to join them after their conversation in SunYeon's room. Tiffany was wondering what's going on so Jessica came to whispering to her in the ears then she responded with an "o" shaped mouth. Sunny didn't noticed them, then she and Taeyeon finally made an eyes contact for 5 seconds and Taeyeon took a cookie to gave to Sunny. She thanked her with a cute smile. 

 

Meanwhile, the girls were smiling at each other because they knew that they exactly like each other for three years and they are hoping for them to become a last couple soon since JeTi, HyoYoung and YoonYul are in the relationship ages ago while Seohyun's dating a guy named Yonghwa, instead of dating a girl.

 

 

*********

 

 

Hello readers/silent readers :D What do you think of the chapter? Good? Sweet? Adorable? Lol, you can post a comment here :") I'm really glad to know that you like my fanfic so far xD See you~~~ ^_^v