Chapter 5

Will you ever love me? [Hiatus]

 

The next morning, Taeyeon woke up to looks up and find Sunny's angelic face and she studied every part of her face. She realized she's still hugging her and don't want to let it go because it's really warm.

 

"I love you" Taeyeon mumbled, just as Sunny wakes up and she suddenly goes back to sleep.

 

Sunny chuckled "Taeyeon ah, I knew you're waking up already."

 

"Hmmmm?"

 

"Stop saying hmmmm, will you?"

 

"Yeah, you're right, I woke up before you." Taeyeon smiled and lets go of her hugging so she could face Sunny.

 

"Honestly, you looks so beautiful with no make up on." Sunny studied Taeyeon's face

 

"I'm not, you are."

 

"Nah, stop saying that! We're BOTH are." Sunny winked

 

"Aigoo, don't do aegyo….."

 

"Mianhae, I'm gotta go to the bathroom, okay?" Sunny pecked Taeyeon's cheek and she gets off the bed to the bathroom.

 

Taeyeon grinned after she kissed her cheek to made her forget all about Sunny and Hyomin, she's still laying on the bed as she daydreams about her being a girlfriend to Sunny.

 

(I heard Taeyeon said she loves me… Man, I knew she wants to say that to me as a girlfriend but I'm not her girlfriend….yet) Sunny chuckled at her own thinking and goes to wash her face.

 

********* 

 

(Flashback: Before the next morning) Sooyoung can't take it anymore, not having her midnight snack so she got out of the bed to go to the kitchen without Yuri knowing. She went to the kitchen to get her favorite snack to eat.

 

"Mmmmmmmmmh, so delicious!" Still taking a bite of it

 

But…..Yuri's exactly spying on her while she's in the living room so she took a pic on her phone and she grins like an idiot then she goes back to sleep on the sofa.

 

*********

 

SunYeon came out of their room to the kitchen and the girls who were eating the cereal.

 

"Morning!" They both said at the same time.

 

"Morning! Oh, Sooyoung ah, I have something to tell you."

 

Sooyoung looked up from the cereal to face her "Yes?"

 

"Uhm, you LOSE the bet! Ha, in your face!" Yuri stands up and cheered (Kkab Yul mode)

 

"Huh?? No, I didn't eat my midnight snack last night!"

 

"Oh really? Well, here's a proof…." Yuri showed her a pic of herself eating a snack on her phone

 

"Damn it! YA! Why are you spying on me??"

 

"I slept on the sofa in the living room, ya pabo! Mianhae so do the bet in the front of the girls!" Yuri smirks

 

"What's the losing bet…? Oh my god" Sooyoung realized what's the bet if she lose and she facepalmed herself.

 

"Baby, are you okay?" Hyoyeon asks

 

"Forgive me for what will I have done to Sica…"

 

"What? Me?" Jessica is pointing at herself and confusing

 

"Ooooooh, I'm so looking forward to it!" Yoona's eating a cereal

 

"What's going on, seriously/" Taeyeon is wondering

 

"You will see, kiddo…" Yuri replied with an evil smile

 

"Jessica unnie, before I do something to you and please calm Tiffany, will you?"

 

"Yeah sure, I will….why?"

 

"Huh….?!" Tiffany tilts her head

 

"Again, I'm sorry"

 

"You don't have t-----"

 

Suddenly, Sooyoung grabbed Jessica's head to kiss her on the lips, made the girls in a huge shock while Tiffany is becoming into HellFany mode. Jessica's eyes were wide open but she just deepened the kiss as Sooyoung her bottom lip to enter. Hyoyeon is really, really shocked to see her girlfriend's actions. She quickly broke the kiss.

 

"There you go, Kwon Yuri! Wait till I get you as a revenge!"

 

"YA! WHAT KIND OF THE STUPID BET IS THAT?!" HellFany asks

 

"It's not my fault! It's Yuri's! She made the ing bet!" Sooyoung pointed at Yuri who's just eating a cereal likes an innocent person.

 

"KWON YURI! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

 

"Don't-------ARGHHHHHHHH!!!"

 

Tiffany pushed Yuri off the chair to straddle on the top of her and started a catfight with her. They start to pulling each other's hair, biting each other etc.

 

"WOAH! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" Yoona cheered on Yuri

 

"Oh , I have to clam Tiff down" Jessica tried to takes her away from Yul but failed because Tiffany accidental kicked her in the face.

 

"OWWWWWWW, MY FACE!!" Jessica covers her face by her hands

 

Tiffany realized it was Jessica whom she kicked her in the face and suddenly stops the catfight to see Jessica.

 

"Omo! Are you okay?!"

 

"Yes, I'm fine!"

 

"I'm so sorry, baby!"

 

"It's okay then will you just calm the down?! It's just a bet or a dare as I suppose then go to apologize to Yuri for what you have done, immediately!"

 

Tiffany turns around to find Yuri on the floor, it looks like she's losing the boxing fight "Oh my god, I'm sorry for what I've done. I'm so sorry, let me help you and will gives you a hug." She helped Yuri to stand up and hugs her straight away then she's fixing her hair.

 

"It's okay ah, it's just a bet, you know?"

 

"Yes, yes, I know" Tiffany smiles

 

"Woah, what an intense catfight…." Taeyeon talks out of nowhere while she's clapping her hands slowly

 

"Ha, I agree with you." Sunny chuckled

 

*********

 

Couple of hours later in the evening, Sunny's getting ready for her date with Hyomin and she's wearing a beautiful red mini dress with a pair of black high heels. The girls wished her a good luck for the date except Taeyeon who's having her evening schedule. When Hyomin rang Sunny to let her know that she arrived outside of the dorm, she's waving a goodbye to the girls and leaves them. Finally, they met each other in person.

 

"Annyeong! Wow, you looks beautiful in red!"

 

"Awh thanks, Hyomin ah" Sunny hugged her.

 

"Are you ready to go?"

 

"Of course, I am~ Let's go"

 

They went to the restaurant together, booked a table for them and Hyomin helps Sunny to sit on the chair like a gentlewoman. They were talking happily about random stuff until they ordered what they want with a champagne. Around 30 minutes later, their food arrived and it look superb delicious.

 

"Omo, it looks delicious!" Sunny squealed a bit

 

"That's right, trust me, I ate that dish before with my members and it's damn good like 100%!"

 

Jinja? Wow, let me try to taste it." Sunny sliced a steak on the plate, dipped with a gravy and takes a bit of it.

 

"Well, how's the taste?"

 

"Mmmmmmmmh, gosh it's so good! I should bring Sooyoung and Yoona here next time." Sunny chuckled

 

"Glad, you ordered the right choice." Hyomin winked

 

When they finished the food and they went out for a night walk, Hyomin takes her own hand out of her coat pocket and Sunny takes in to hold her hand. Hyomin smiled as they walked down casually.

 

"Sunny ah, let me tell you something~ Are you in the relationship with someone….like a girl?"

 

"No, I wasn't in the relationship….why?"

 

"Oh, okay, because I heard about a dating scandal between you and Taeyeon"

 

"What? Me and Taeyeon? No, no, that's ridiculous~ She's just my best friend, that's all~" Sunny lied

 

"Alright, I understand"

 

"Well, that's good." 

 

"Listen, the truth about asking you out is because I really likes you….more than as a friend." Hyomin confessed and being serious

 

"……oh I see, since when?"

 

"Since we appeared on Invincible Youth together."

 

"Oh right.."

 

"Uhm, should we go to sit on the bench to looking at the sky for a while?'

 

"Sure, let's go."

 

They found a bench to sit on so they goes over and sit beside each other to look at the beautiful sky at night.

 

"Beautiful sky, isn't it?" Hyomin looks at Sunny sweetly

 

"Yeah, of course, it is!" Sunny smiles at her and looks back at the sky

 

"Sunny ah?"

 

"Hmmm?" Sunny turns around to face her

 

Hyomin suddenly kissed Sunny on the lips, made Sunny in shock as she her bottom lip for the permission to enter. Sunny just let her in and they deepened the kiss for a while.

 

(Lee Soonkyu, are you going to break your best friend and future girlfriend, Kim Taeyeon's heart, just for Hyomin?) A question appears in Sunny's mind.

 

Sunny quickly broke the kiss and looks at Hyomin in the eyes.

 

"Oh my god, I shouldn't have to let you inside to deepen the kiss." She stands up to walks away but she is stopped by Hyomin as she grabbed her wrist.

 

"Why are you leaving so suddenly?"

 

"Because…….because…..I likes Taeyeon unnie! I'm sorry for lying to you~ I don't want to break her heart for you~" Sunny sighed 

 

"Oh, so you likes her?" Hyomin released her grip on Sunny's

 

"Yes, I do! I haven't confess to her yet. I mean, look, I kissed her by accident few weeks ago which it's the stupid thing, I'd ever done to her. I was kept thinking if she knows the fact I likes her but I don't think so. I already knew she likes me but I'm not sure if she do.

 

"Sunny ah, why don't you go to confess to her?"

 

"I'm not ready for that."

 

"Trust me, just makes a move on her"

 

"Thanks Hyomin ah~ Anyway, I'm sorry about this, it's just----"

 

"No, it's okay. Just go and confess to her."

 

"Hyomin ah---"

 

"I'm serious, I'm sorry for kissing you. Just go, will you?"

 

Sunny smiles and hugs her "Thank you so much! I think we should be friends instead." She leaves Hyomin suddenly to goes back to the dorm.

 

*********

 

Taeyeon arrived at the dorm after her schedule and the girls are watching the film.

 

"Hello, anybody's there?" She came in as she removed her shoes and walks on the floor.

 

"We are in the living room!" Tiffany replied a bit loud so she will hear.

 

Taeyeon came into the room to find the girls on the sofa but Sunny's not there.

 

"Uhm, where's Sunny?"

 

"Oh, she's with Hyomin for their date."

 

"Ah right.." she nodded

 

Few minutes later, Sooyoung heard the door creaked open and closed. She stopped eating a popcorn.

 

"Is that you, Sunny??" Sooyoung asks

 

"Yes! It's me! Where are you?" Sunny replied in the background

 

"Living room! Come here"

 

Sunny walked to the room quickly and finds the girls there, she locked her eyes with each of the girls except Taeyeon because she's in the kitchen to get a drink.

 

"Good, all of you are here…"

 

"Huh, is there something going on?? Awh, please don't tell me that you're in the relationship with Hyomin?"

 

"No, it's not that thing."

 

"What is it, then?"

 

"Are we suppose to wait for Taeyeon?" Yoona asks

 

Meanwhile, the girls noticed Taeyeon who's standing behind her without her knowing. She had her drink in her hand so she decides to stay and listen what will she say.

 

"Oh, never mind, you will tell her, will you?"

 

"Maybe yeah or maybe not but I think she will not like when I tells her about my date with Hyomin. Don't worry, I will tell her about something instead of that."

 

"Ooooh, okay then what's it then?" Jessica asks

 

"Okay, so please don't mad at me… Hyomin kissed me and honestly, I let her in to deepen our kiss…"

 

The girls became shocked include Taeyeon but on her own side, she's hurt, heartbroken and inside of jealously. They looked at Taeyeon behind Sunny whom it has the tears in her eyes.

 

"What are you all looking at?"

 

"I'm sorry to say this, just turns around and finds out." Yuri points at Taeyeon's direction

 

Sunny turns around and is speechless to find her stand motionless whom she can tell that she's heartbroken.

 

"Taengoo ah----"

 

"How could you do that to me….?"

 

"I didn't mean to let h-----"

 

"Lee Soonkyu, why? Instead of that, what are you going to tell me?"

 

"Please forgive me and I will tell you…."

 

"I don't want to!" Taeyeon can't take it anymore by holding a drink in her hand then she dropped it onto the floor to smash it.

 

"Taeyeon ah---" Yoona tries to get her attention but she already walks off to SunYeon's room.

 

"Oh my god, that's so shocking." Sooyoung gasped

 

"Just go to have a talk with her! Now!" Hyoyeon told Sunny

 

Sunny goes to their room and finds Taeyeon looking at the window.

 

"Unnie, I didn't mean to---"

 

"Just shut the up! Why did you let Hyomin to deepened the kiss? I don't like that way when you're with someone. We kissed few weeks ago, remember?"

 

"It's not my fault! It's Hyomin's who crashed into my lips!"

 

"Well, it's also your fault because you LET her to enter to deepen the kiss."

 

"You likes me, don't you?" Sunny ignored Taeyeon's answer

 

"Why would I likes you? You know what? I don't want to argue with you. I want you to leave our room for few days." Taeyeon declined to answer Sunny's sudden question if she likes her. 

 

"But, I have nowhere to sle--"

 

"Go to sleep in Tiffany's room then."

 

"Okay fine!" Sunny walked to the door and opens it with tears in her eyes.

 

"Before I leaves, there's something that I always want to tell you so here's a thing….I likes you, Kim Taeyeon, more than as a friend." Sunny finally confessed then there's no answer from Taeyeon and she sighed, left the room by closing a door.

 

(Soonkyu, I also likes you too and I already knew the fact that you likes me because the girls told me few weeks ago) Taeyeon's thinking sadly as the tears came out of her eyes.

 

Sunny goes into the living room to find the girls cleaning up the glass and a liquid of coca cola. Tiffany noticed the tears in Sunny's eyes and stands up immediately to go to hug her.

 

"I'm so sorry about this….." Tiffany comforted Sunny

 

"Can't believe she kicked me out of our room."

 

"She what? Aigoo, where will you go to----"

 

"She told me to sleep in your room, is that okay with you?"

 

"Of course! I don't mind at all. Jessica, do you mind about this?"

 

"No, I don't mind, don't worry~" Jessica smiled at her girlfriend

 

"Tiff?" Sunny whispered into her ears

 

"Yeah?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I finally confessed to Taeyeon."

 

 

*********

 

 

Double updates for you all! :33 Hope you like both of the chapters :) Are you happy that Sunny finally confessed to Taeyeon? Is it sad chapter for you? If so, awh, I'm sorry about this but I will makes the next chapter more good (maybe and I might add like comedy in it between Sooyoung and Yuri? keke) See you, readers ^_^v (Post in your comments, if you want to)