Chapter 1

Will you ever love me? [Hiatus]

 

When the sun started to rise up and it's a day off for the girls. Taeyeon began to woke up from her dreamland, rubbed her eyes and began to yawn as she stretched out her arms so she got up from her bed. She looked over to Sunny who's still sleeping like a princess, this made her smile because she loves every part of Sunny's face.

 

(Will I go to kiss her forehead?) Taeyeon thought.

 

But it won't be happening for her since she can't reveal her true feelings to Sunny as she always thinks that she will be rejecting by her own best friend. 

 

She sighed and went to the bathroom, just as Sunny woke up. She rubbed her eyes and looked over to Taeyeon but she's not there on the bed. "Aigoo, I should have wake up early before her." Sunny mumbled as she gets out of the bed and decided to do some of the morning yoga. When Taeyeon comes out of the bathroom and saw her doing a yoga so she tried not to smile but fail because Sunny's is front of her when she do a legs split on the floor.

 

Taeyeon later cleared after 5 minutes, Sunny realized that she'd been standing there, watching her and became a bit embarrassed then she stands up, turns around to face her. 

 

"Taeyeon-ah, why are you standing there for like--" 

 

"5 minutes obviously"

 

"Oh right but why?

 

"I just stand here to…..admire your legs being split?" Taeyeon felt awkward but chuckles nervously.

 

"Do you means that you likes my legs...?" Sunny with her eyes being wide open o_o

 

" What? No, I didn't mean that!"

 

"….are you sure about this, unnie?

 

"Yes! Anyway, it's your turn to go to the bathroom, Soonkyu ah" 

 

"STOP CALLING ME SOONKYU! I HATE THAT NAME!" Sunny playfully slaps Taeyeon's arm

 

"Sorry, can't help it" grinned Taeyeon

 

"Urgh…" Sunny walked off to the bathroom.

 

(Aigoo, why did I told her a stupid answer about her legs split?) Taeyeon facepalmed herself and went to get changed.

 

But, in reality, Taeyeon actually loves Sunny's /legs and she admires the way she do the yoga. 

 

*********

 

"YA! How many times have I told you to stop making out in front of us??" Sooyoung asks Jessica and Tiffany as they stopped making out.

 

"Mianhae, we just want to" grinned Jessica.

 

"Then why are you two making out in FRONT OF US?! You two better get a room!" Hyoyeon being disgusted.

 

"I agree with Hyo! Just go to your room and continue to making out, will you?!"

 

"Nah, I don't want to." Jessica closes her eyes and suppose to kiss Tiffany on the lips but she stands up from the sofa which made Jessica to miss a chance.

 

"Get your out of the sofa to my room or else I'll get a cucumber…"

 

"PLEASE DON'T!!!" 

 

Jessica suddenly stands up and ran to Tiffany's room quickly as she laughed "Oh, Jessi is so cute~~~" but then she's daydreaming about her instead of going to her room.

 

"Just….go to your room to continue the thing with Jessi…" Sooyoung talked out of nowhere, made Tiffany to snaps out of it.

 

"Oh, mianhae!" Tiffany walks off to the room.

 

Taeyeon and Sunny came out of their room to the kitchen to get a cereal. They secretly want to hold each other's hand but it didn't happen for them yet so they sat beside each other on the table. Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Yoona, Yuri and Seohyun noticed the scene then Yuri told them a plan.

 

"Okay, should we leave them alone? We will go out somewhere like an amusement park." 

 

"But, what about JeTi?" said Yoona

 

"Oh right, I'll tell them but I don't want to interrupt their "y" time…."

 

"Don't worry, I will get a cucumber" grinned Hyoyeon

 

"Nice one, Hyo" Sooyoung high-fived Hyoyeon.

 

Meanwhile, Sunny noticed the girls talking but she had no idea what are they talking about. Since it's awkward between her and Taeyeon so she decides to talk to her about randomly while eating a cereal. "Well, is there a true reason why you stand here for 5 mins to watch me do the legs split?" as she looks into Taeyeon's beautiful eyes and Taeyeon looks into Sunny's for 3 seconds. 

 

"Uhm, there's no reason….I just want to see you do the split." Taeyeon looks down and continues to eat the cereal. 

 

"Oh okay.." Sunny sighed. 

 

*********

 

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Jessica with her famous dolphin screams as she ran out of the room which Hyoyeon tries to catch her with a cucumber in her hand.

 

"I HATE YOU KIM HYOYEON!!! WHY DID U BROUGHT A CUCUMBER TO THE ROOM???"

 

"I LOVE YOU TOO UNNIE!!" grinned Hyoyeon and she basically ignored her question.

 

"WOAH! What's going on???" Taeyeon with her eyes widen open.

 

"THAT MANIAC BROUGHT A CUCUMBER INTO THE ROOM! SHE NEARLY THREW IT AT MY FACE! MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!!!" Sica being pissed off as HellSica mode is on.

 

"Jessi~~~~~ let's go out for a fresh air" Tiffany tries to calm her girlfriend down.

 

"Oookay…? Hyoyeon ah! Next time, don't do that to her ever again!" Taeyeon scolded to Hyo

 

"Mianhae unnie" 

 

"Alright, l think we should go out somewhere for a fresh air, right? said Sooyoung

 

"Oh! Can I come?" Sunny hopped like a bunny and this made Taeyeon giggled silently because she uses to love it when she do that.

 

"Uhm…..it's just for a while but don't worry, we'll be back" smiled Sooyoung

 

"Oh okay, have a nice fresh air" Sunny sighed sadly

 

"Bye Sunny unnie and Taeyeon unnie!" Seven girls waved a goodbye and left their dorm.

 

Without them knowing, the girls are off to an amusement park for whole day. It left an awkward atmosphere between Taeyeon and Sunny while they're doing nothing. After an hour, the girls didn't returned back to the dorm. Sunny finally talked out of nowhere "Why didn't the girls return?" Taeyeon looked up from her phone and looks at her "Maybe they tricked us? Or they want us to be "alone" together so they think we'll get along very well." 

 

"Aish, those girls! I shouldn't have to fell for that."

 

"Yeah obviously, I mean it's half 2 already and we should do something fun to avoid our awkward atmosphere." smiled Taeyeon

 

"You're right, we should! But what's the plan to do?"

 

"Uhm, making a cookies for the girls when they comes back?

 

"Oh! I love that idea!" replied Sunny as she hugs Taeyeon tightly and it made her in the shock but unfortunately, she knew she just hugged her as a best friend, not a lover so she gave a hug back.

 

"Alright, let's do it. Make sure to add extras cookies for Sooyoung and Yoona… Gosh those shikshins…" chuckled Taeyeon

 

"Of course keke, come on! We don't know what time they will return!" Sunny stands up from the sofa and walks to the kitchen.

 

(Man, I wish I could kiss her on the lips but she might not like it) Sunny thought as she gets the ingredients and Taeyeon went to get the equipments.

 

*********

 

Guys, what do you think of my first chapter? Good? Bad? Funny? Not so funny? :P Just post a comment and tell me what do you think of it! If there's anything that you don't understand or not making a sense, just tell me (don't be shy keke)~~ I would loves to hear the opinions from you :)