It Started With ...

Sing With Me

"Peppermint mocha please," a voice said beside Myungsoo. He looked up at that person beside him. The man was tall, at least 3 or 4 cm taller than him. He's also might be a year or two older than him based on Myugsoo's observation. He had a handsome and good-looking face. A face that looked like he might be a prankster who acts all innocent. When that person looked at Myungsoo, he was astonished with his eyes. He had the most beautiful eyes Myungsoo has ever seen (for a guy that is). The person smiled at Myungsoo before taking his latte, placed the money on the counter top and went out of the cafe. Myungsoo's heart beat was twice as fast when that person looked at him. "What's wrong with me?" he thought to himself.

"Hey. Hey!", the barista said loudly to Myungsoo before giving his latte. Myungsoo awaked from his 'state of trance' before paying for his latte.

He left the cafe and headed back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, the boys went to the practice studio early in the morning. The time spent  in the practice studio is usual with Sunggyu telling them to keep practicing and fixing their choreography, Dongwoo gulping down every water there is in the studio, Hoya working out to keep his body (particularly his abs) in shape, Woohyun catching a glance at Sunggyu every time he had a chance, Sungjong chewing bars after bars of chocolate whenever his hyungs is taking a break and Myungsoo, who just sits at the corner of the studio and daydream all day long. They're day was practically normal as with the other days. But on this day, they're gonna get a little surprise by a new resident once they reach home.

Jung Ryul came to pick up the boys home as usual. 7 PM that is. The boys were happy, excited and overjoyed. Sunggyu was the last one to exit the studio while he was switching off the lights. They all hopped in the van. Each person in the same position, only the opposite actions of yesterday. In the van today, Sunggyu and Woohyun was fast asleep once they got on the van. Dongwoo and Hoya went on talking about anime and mangas for the whole trip. Sungjong was on a lollipop (although he had lots of chocolates in his bag).  Myungsoo was playing 'Tap Tap' on his phone while occasionally looking out at the city skyline. 

Once they arrived at the front door of their dorm, Sunggyu pushed in their security passcode and opened the door. The door, making a 'creaking' sound.  Without any hesitation (they didn't have) Hoya stepped in first before he was crashed a moving object resulting in him tumbling down to the ground.

"Ah Ah! Help me! Help! Its kill- Hahaha. Its tickling m-me-- Hahahahahi!", Hoya shouted out while on the ground. In just 5 seconds, the situation turned from horror and action to comedy. The 'object' was literally on Hoya's chest, him till 'it' made him laugh like his belly is about to explode any moment now.

"It l-looks like a p-puppy", Woohyun exclaimed, slightly terrified with it.

"Awww~ a puppy!" the maknae said happily with a cute tone voice. The younger grabbed the puppy and started cuddling it to his own. "Heunggg~ you're so cute!" the younger said making shapes with his lips, complementing his words to it.

"I wonder where it came from or who's it from?", the leader said while rubbing on his forehead.  

"It's from the CEO. He gave it as a present for all of you. To relieve stress, tension and maybe ...  some pressure", Jung Ryul said while stepping in the dorm after some time parking the van outside. Everyone except Myungsoo was happy and enthusiastic with the puppy. Woohyun, who just in a minute ago was petrified and horrified with it, started to smile.

The cute little male Samoyed puppy, had a black - coloured eye, almond shaped. Its ears are thick and covered with fur, triangular in shape. Its tail is curled over the back, touching it, making the shape of a small snowball in tack on its back and its fur is so dense. This was all Myungsoo's observation (who looked from up to down, head to toe, without even blinking).

"We should name it!" Dongwoo, who was as excited as his maknae said.

"Yeah! Let's call it Choco!", the maknae exclaimed excitedly.

"Aiisshh! You and your love for chocolate! Let's name it Horadori!", Hoya said.

"It isn't even purple Howon-ah", exclaimed his older hyung Dongwoo.

Myungsoo was now dazed with everything that had just happened 2 minutes ago, With eyes wide open, he did what he thought he could  best, stare inconspicuously at the floor. 

 

MYUNGSOO POV

Can't this day get any more surprising? In just 2 minutes, we already have a new resident. A dog. Now we're gonna name it?! We don't even have a group name. Can my life get any wors--

 

"Any suggestions Myungsoo?" Jung Ryul spoke up to Myungsoo with a creasing eyebrow.

"Ermmm, Busker?" Myungsoo said hesitantly.

"Hey! It's kinda good!", Sunggyu said with a satisfied tone.

"Yeah! It's good right? I've had this-- Wait! It's good?" Myungsoo asked, half shocked

"Yeah. It's a nice name. Busker. I like it", Sunggyu said, reassuring Myungsoo that the name was fantastic.

"Then Busker it is!", Hoya exclaimed delightfully, grabbing Busker away from Sungjong and lifting him up.

Myungsoo let out a sigh of relief. "Great. Now we're doing a name quiz everyday", he thought sarcastically to himself. Everyone went in their rooms after a long time of cuddling, hugging and kissing with Busker, the new resident of the boy's dorm. All except for Myungsoo, who decided to stay at the living room to watch Infinity Challenge on tv. Busker was sitting in his basket, wondering around his new home. Dongwoo and Hoya came out from their rooms. Dongwoo wearing a gray hoodie while Hoya was wearing a purple sweater.

"We're going to the convenience store nearby. We'll be back in 15 minutes. Tell Sunggyu hyung if he ever asks'", Dongwoo said to Myungsoo while opening the door. Myungsoo looked at the clock above the television, 10.30 PM. Dongwoo and Hoya waved to Myungsoo with a smile before leaving. Myungsoo waved back at them with a smirk.  About a minute after the both of them had left, Myungsoo noticed that the door was left ajar by Hoya, who was the last to leave. He got up from the sofa and walked to the door, closing it shut. When he turned back, he got so surprised that his eyes (including his pupil) turned wide. His mouth dropped slightly open.

Busker was gone.

"Oh ".

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helllooooo there!

This chapter is basically a mixture of crap and so i'm really sorry if i don't live up to your expectation.

I'll try and make Chapter 3 much much better than this. So, stay tuned!

And please comment cuz then i don't know whether you like it or not, should i fix it or not. So please comment ^^

I love all of my subbies and readers!

Thanks~

Comments are appreciated.