Lee Sungyeol

Sing With Me

11.03 PM

Myungsoo arrived home right after Dongwoo and Hoya had just gotten back home from the convenience store. Dongwoo and Hoya was their ice creams. Dongwoo, chocolate flavored while Hoya, vanilla flavoured (just to keep his loveable abs in shape)

"Where have you been, with Busker?". Dongwoo asked, enjoying his chocolate while watching the tv in the living room, eyes stuck on the screen.

"Oh, we just ... we just had a little walk. That's all." Myungsoo said while putting Busker back in his basket.

"Looks like you've become real close with him". 

"Yeah~ hyung, goodnight!". Myungsoo said, rushing into his room and slammed the door shut.

Myungsoo's upcoming days will be more unexpected then what he ever expected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The day comes up as usual. Hoya was (unexpectedly) the first person to wake up. He did some light morning exercise before heading to the kitchen to make himself a cup of coffee. Then comes Sunggyu, then Dongwoo, then Sungjong, then Woohyun. Myungsoo came out 10 minutes after Woohyun. His hair was all messed up like a cat's fur ball, his face looks very dazed expression (as if he hasn't even thought about anything for a week). His dark circles was clearly visible. His pajamas was scruffy (something like that) and was buttoned only half way, revealing his chest. Sunggyu and Woohyun had already made breakfast which was now already on the dining table next to the kitchen's counter top. Myungsoo took a seat beside Dongwoo and started eating first.

"Myungsoo, are you OK?", Dongwoo asked him with a concern expression. Dongwoo has always been like the motherly type of members. Any task or duties that can't be done by Sunggyu, Dongwoo could do it. Although he's not the most handsome member, but he is good-looking in his own ways. His smiles and his laughter. He was always concern of each of the member. At any aspect.

"Huh ... yeah I'm fine", he replied back.

"You don't look so good. What did you do last night?", Dongwoo asked again.

"Maybe it was because I took a walk last night with Busker. Too tired I guess?". Myungsoo replied while chewing on his food.

Dongwoo lift up Myungsoo's fringe placed his hand onto the younger's forehead.

"You don't seem to have a fever. Just be careful whenever you're going next time, OK?".

Myungsoo hummed in agreement. He then thought back the real reason of him being a total zombie this morning. He wasn't able to sleep last night.

Right after Myungsoo went into his room last night, he changed into his pajamas, got onto bed, pulled the blanket up covering up his body and tried to sleep. But he couldn't. Dongwoo hyung was already asleep at the opposite of his bed. Myungsoo's bed was a double-deckered bed. He was on the top bunk. Below was empty. Myungsoo had asked Dongwoo to sleep in the below bunk of the bed, but he rejected hardly stating that "Hell no! I'm not going to sleep there. You might fall on top of me! Or worse, the bed itself!". That's the reason Dongwoo got his own bed.

He tried closing his eyes, thinking of sheep's jumping through the fence. He tried listening to Yiruma's 'River Flow In Me' with his earphones on. He even tried doing push ups to make him tired, just to get some sleep. None of it worked. Why? Simple answer. Lee Sungyeol.

The person he met yesterday after recovering back Busker. He can't get that name out of his head. He can't get that image of Lee Sungyeol out of his head. His torso. His face. His eyes. Especially is eyes. He can't forget them all. It feels like he and Lee Sungyeol are really destined to meet each other. Accidentally or planned. Incidentally or unplanned. Its just how life works. Myungsoo would never seem to understand any of it. That's the reason he looks like a complete zombie this morning.

His thoughts were put into an end when he noticed that almost everyone except for Sungjong had already left the table. Sungjong was munching on a cookie. Hoya, who just got out of his room was already towelling his hair and watched Myungsoo who now had put on a brooding look, with a quizzical look. 

"Helllooo~"

"Yeah? Oh hyung. What's up?", Myungsoo replied to his older, now with an etched expression.

"Hurry up and get ready. We're leaving in 15 minutes", he said to his younger before asking the other members if they had seen his sweatpants. They all laughed and secretly before they returned back to what they were doing.

~

Myungsoo got ready in time. The managers called them down and left for the practice studio.

They placed all their bags and stuff at the back of the studio before getting in position for their song. Sunggyu was just about to put their song until Jung Ryul entered.

He came in unexpectedly. He only comes and visit the boys in the evening when they were about to leave. So this is really unexpected. 

"Sorry for the surprised interruption, but I have a little news."

The boys looked at him, puzzled and filled with anticipation. Puzzled because they don't know what the news is about. Anticipating because they're expecting something from it, doesn't matter whether its good or bad. Myungsoo was staring down at the floor day dreaming (as usual) not really interested to what his manager had to say.

"Really? What is it?", Sungjong asked, face filled with anticipation.

"Come on in", Jung Ryul said looking outside at the door.

A person wearing a white t-shirt with grey sweatpants and a sport shoe came in with a sling back on his left shoulder. He came in and stood beside Jung Rul who seem a little shorter than he is. 

"Starting from today, and possibly your entire career, he will be a new member in your group", Jung Ryul said, staring into each and everyone of the boys' face, including Myungsoo. "Please introduce yourself".

"Neh. Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Lee Sungyeol. I was from J.Y.P Ent. but got transferred to Woolim Ent. Pleased to meet you all and I hope we can get along well."

Everyone was basically shocked by the news. They weren't surprised with a disgusted and annoyed look, but they were surprised in a sense that they had another member along with them that's going to live with them. Another brother. Which is a good thing.

As soon as Myungsoo heard the word 'Lee Sungyeol', he blinked rapidly, while starting to develop a surprised look. He lifted his head and saw the person. It was really Lee Sungyeol. He couldn't believe his eyes. It's really him. "We'll definitely meet again. Sooner than you ever think", was what Lee Sungyeol had said when he met him last night. It was definitely true.

"I'll leave you with these boys. Hope you can get along well with them. Oh and try to come up with a name for the group because ... they don't really have one yet." Jung Ryul said to Sungyeol

Sungyeol nodded to the manager. Jung Ryul left the studio, shutting the door closed. Sungyeol then went up to the Sunggyu who was sitting along with the other five members and introduced himself once again (also to the other four except Myungsoo) before asking him for the song sheets, the steps for the dance and everything related to the group. He noticed Myungsoo was there, face dazed with what had happened. He smiled a little before walking and sitting right next to him.

"Hey! We meet again. I told you we were going to meet up soon", Sungyeol told him while giving a light punch onto Myungsoo's right shoulder.

"Yeah ... you were right. We were gonna meet again", Myungsoo said while rubbing his right shoulder.

"So, how old are you?", Sungyeol asked him with a curious look.

"Oh me? I was born in 1992", Myungsoo replied back

Sungyeol giggled a little before answering him back. "Then you have to call me hyung".

"Hyung? You're older than me?", Myungsoo asked, quite shock with the older's statement.

"Yeah! I'm a 91-liner. So you have-no, you must call me hyung", Sungyeol said with a bright smile.

"No! Let me get to know you first. Then I'll decide on whether to call you hyung or not", Myungsoo said with a protesting tone.

"You're quite stubborn aren't you, you little kid", Sungyeol said jokingly to Myungsoo before noticing that the other members had gotten up to begin they're gruesome practice.

"Sungyeol and L, let's start", the hamster looking leader said before putting on they're music.

"Why do they call you L? You look totally different from Death Note's L", Sungyeol teased Myungsoo childishly.

"Whatever."

The both of them chuckled together before beginning their practice. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Halllllooooo there.

This was really tiring for me cuz it took me like 3 straight hours for this. But what do you care right? Hihi ^^

Oh and I do not own the picture above, so credits to the rightful owner/s

Hope you enjoy it and do comment. I'm a little sad cuz your aren't commenting.

Anyways, comments are appreciated.

I Love Yalll~