A Kiss, A Kiss and Another Kiss

Sing With Me

 

It was official. Well, that's what they thought. 

 

Sungyeol was sitting on the Maplewood floor with Myungsoo laying on his lap, fiddling with his fingers. Sungyeol was and playing with the younger's raven hair using his other hand.

"Hey Yeol?," Myungsoo inquired softly.

"Hm?," Sungyeol hummed.

"Why do you like me?," Myungsoo asked, still playing with the older's fingers.

Sungyeol looked down on Myungsoo as if he had asked him what's 1 + 1 from a 17 year-old guy. His gaze on the younger softens when he meets his eyes. They were an abyss of deep black. So deep that it looks like a bottomless pit, in a good way of course. He'd be lying if he said that the younger's eyes were part of his liking towards Myungsoo. Those eyes were just a portion of a beautiful creation. His face. The face that had made his heart go padam padam a little too fast. But let's face it. This is Sungyeol we're talking about. He's never been the type of person who initiates anything cheesy. Flowers, kisses, touches and whatsoever were not in Sungyeol's dictionary.

Truthfully, he's awkward about all these stuffs. Dating. This is actually his first time dating. For real. He had tried dating this one girl in eleventh grade but that girl just dimmed him as childish and weird or something close to those. In high school, he realized that his ual orientation had shifted to the male's side. He tried asking out this guy sitting in the front row of his class, which also happens to be the captain of his school's basketball team. Sungyeol got poured Gatorade on his head, soaking his uniform and making his head sticky as hell. Since then, he had tried to avoid getting himself in love with, basically, anyone. That is until Myungsoo showed up. When he first laid eyes on the younger, his feeling of falling in love came back and it was as stronger as ever. His heart was telling him that Myungsoo was the right choice for him.

"I'm not telling you", Sungyeol replied playfully to the younger after some moments of thought.

Myungsoo frowned cutely at Sungyeol's answer. Sungyeol laughed loudly at Myungsoo's reaction. The younger smirked when an idea suddenly popped in his head. Sungyeol abruptly stopped laughing when his boyfriend stared at him with a smirk planted on his face.

"Y-yah, what's w-wrong?" Sungyeol asked, almost afraid of what's to come next. His eyes went wide when Myungsoo rapidly cupped his face, slowly pulling him down close to the younger who was laying on his lap. Their nose was touching due to the close proximity of their faces. Sungyeol could feel Myungsoo's breath tingling around his lips. Oh God.

"Lee Sungyeol." This can't be good. Sungyeol hum rather nervously, signalling Myungsoo to continue. Myungsoo looked straight into Sungyeol's brown orbs intensely, burning the older's eyes with his gaze.

"Tell me", Myungsoo said darkly. Sungyeol gulped due to this sudden change in Myungsoo. He must admit, he liked this side of Myungsoo. Although, he would never say it out loud. Without realizing it, he was already blushing uncontrollably. He had wanted to know how far can this side of Myungsoo go. He pushed on.

"No", Sungyeol replied rather bravely to Myungsoo. 

Myungsoo pulled away a bit from Sungyeol, his dark aura still not dissappearing yet. 

"No?" he asked Sungyeol.

"No." Sungyeol said confidently

"Then, you leave me no choice but to... kill you." Myungsoo said, smirking even more now. This made Sungyeol extremely scared to death. Who would have known that your just-dated-boyfrind would kill you if you had not tell him why you liked him. But Sungyeol, being Sungyeol, he wanted to know how he would die.

"H-how are you g-going to kill me?" Sungyeol inquired stuttering.

"By kissing you to death." What? Did I hear correctly? He-

Sungyeol couldn't even finish thinking when a pair of lips had attacked him. His eyes were as wide as a golf ball but quickly subsided due to the feeling of the kiss. It was aggressive at first but then turned passionate and sweet the next minute. They were basically devouring each others lips. They haven't really gone to the tongue part yet, but this is actually quite great. After two minutes or so, they finally pulled apart, panting heavily due to the lack of oxygen. They were both blushing madly, Sungyeol looking at anywhere other than Myungsoo while the younger was still cupping Sungyeol's face looking at his lover. It was quiet until Myungsoo broke the silence.

"Hey", Sungyeol looked down to Myungsoo.

"Let's do it again", Myungsoo said. Not really wanting to make Myungsoo dissappointed, he Sungyeol decided to just go ahead with the latter's wish. Besides, it's a win-win situation for the both of them. He moved close to Myungsoo's face, nose almost touching. Myungsoo, startled by Sungyeol's action, just stayed still, not really knowing what to do in this kind of situation. His face starting to form a tinge of pink. Sungyeol then touched Myungsoo's cheek, the latter closing in to his hands due to the comfortable touch. Sungyeol then slowly closed the distance between Myungsoo and him, kissing Myungsoo with his eyes slowly dropping close. Myungsoo widen his eyes a bit before cupping Sungyeol's face leaning in closer to him. They kissed in that position for a long time, breaking apart once in a while due to the lack of oxygen and continued on devouring each others lips before a certain someone came in the practice room.

 


 

The boys were on their way back to the practice room. They went out for dinner leaving Myungsoo and Sungyeol together because the two of them were... lost somewhere in the building. So they decided that the two of the maknae line are big enough to think and find food on their own. Well, all except Sunggyu that is. He still brought back food for the two just in case. The were almost arriving to their destination, In the mean time, the five of them were doing their own things. Sunggyu was sitting at the passengers seat, having a small chat with Jung Ryul about their progress, debut and other stuffs. Woohyun was sitting with Dongwoo at the back sleeping, his head on Dongwoo's shoulders. The other two were at the back end of the van, Sungjong leaning against the window, admiring the night view of the city. Hoya was with his phone, playing with it.Sungjong looked to Hoya who was fiddling with his phone.

"Are we there yet?"

"No", he answered without looking away from his phone.

Sungjong being the maknae he is, frowned due to the lack of attention he was given by his favorite hyung. Is that stupid phone better than I am? Without even giving a second thought, he quickly snatched the phone away from Hoya. The latter, eyes all wide, was surprised with Sungjong's action. His eyes grew to a glare as he looked to Sungjong. Hoya then stretched his palm forward to Sungjong, signalling him to give his phone back.

"Yah. Give it back. Now", Hoya said in a serious tone. 

"Is this thing even more important than I am?", Sungjong pointed to the phone on his right hand, then pointed to himself. Hoya sighed before a grin started to form on his lips. Sungjong looked at Hoya with a confused look, tilting his head a little. Hoya saw the maknae's gesture and chuckled a bit. Cute. 

"What is wrong with you?" Sungjong asked Hoya, his brow forming a frown.

"Are you... are you jealous with a phone?", Hoya asked Sungjong. Sungjong was taken aback by the sudden question? Was I? Well, hyung was paying more attention to this phone, he looked to the phone he was holding then looked back to Hoya, of course I am!

"No".

Hoya raised an eyebrow. 

"Really?"

"Yeah. Why would I?", Sungjong said. He was trying his best to put on a straight face but inside, he was extremely confused and nervous. Why am I feeling like this? Probably just the heat. Yeah, that's right

"There's air-conditioners in this van", Hoya said as-a-matter-of-factly.

Sungjong looked at Hoya with wide eyes, pondering on how the other was able to tell what Sungjong was thinking

"H-how did y-you know--"

"You were speaking it out loud", Hoya said blankly. Sungjong was surprised by the answer given by the latter. He wondered if he really had said it out loud.

"Whatever. You're treat as I am not important. This thing is just a damn phone. You should pay attention to me!", Sungjong shook Hoya's phone while whispering loudly, not wanting to wake up his two hyungs sleeping in the front of him. Hoya was now really annoyed with the maknae's meddling. Just say that you're jealous of that bloody phone. Sheesh!, Hoya thought to himself.

"You're acting like a baby you know? Grow up!", Hoya said with a harsh tone, eyebrows knitted into a frown. He looked away from the makne, trying to calm himself down. He looked back to Sungjong only to find him eyes filled with tears and a hurt expression. Hoya softens his gaze on the younger when noticing this.

"Look, I'm s-sorry but you--"

Before he could even finish, the van came to a halt and Jung Ryul announced that they have arrived at the practice building. Instantaneously, Sungjong slid open the door and made a dash inside the building, ignoring the calls of Hoya. Woohyun, who was now wide awake along with Dongwoo just gave a confused expression to Hoya. He shrugged before getting of the van. Sunggyu, who was unbuckling his seatbelt, turned behind to look at Hoya.

"What's wrong with Sungjong?"

​Hoya just sighed before making a run to catch up with the maknae. Sunggyu sighed before leaving the van and making his way to the practice room with Woohyun and Dongwoo.

 


 

Sungjong wasn't thinking properly while running back to the practice room. He had just jumped into a conclusion that Hoya had disliked him just because of his childish and babyish attitude. He hates me. He doesn't like me. No one likes me!, Sungjong thought while approaching the practice room. He rubbed his eyes frantically, even with the tears still flowing down his cheeks. He grabbed the door knob and twisted it, revealing a kissing Sungyeol on top of Myungsoo.  The two kiss-consuming monsters quickly stopped their activity once they heard the door being opened. They looked to and saw Sungjong at the door frame, eyes all wide, mouth partly open, staring at them, terrified. The two of the unexpectedly had the same expression as the maknae. The both of them hastily stood up. Myungsoo tried to approach the younger, but his actions were faulty.

"S-sungjong, we can explain--"

In a ety-split second, Sungjong gave out his most girlish scream. Myungsoo and Sungyeol had to cover their ears due to the annoyingly loud scream.

"You two were kissing! You were kissing each other! What the hell?!". At this moment, Sungjong couldn't even be bothered by the formality he had to use, this was way beyond formality.

Sungyeol then went to the terrified maknae, hold onto his shoulders and shook him lightly.

"Calm down, okay? We can explain".

Sungjong slapped Sungyeol's hand off his shoulders. This action caused Myungsoo to grab Sungjong's wrist tightly, giving his his deathly-glare. Sungjong yelped due to the sudden action.

"Yah, his your hyung remember? Have some respect!", Myungsoo said in a grating tone. His hold on Sungjong getting tighter.

"Hyung, your hurting me!", Sungjong said as he tried to release himself from Myungsoo's hold.

Sungyeol went panic due to Myungsoo's outrage. He quickly patted Myungsoo's shoulder, telling him to let go of Sungjong and that his fine. Myungsoo's gaze softens when his eyes met with Sungyeol's. He relentlessly let go of the maknae's wrist, not before giving the latter a glare. Sungjong rubbed on his wrist. He turned to look at the both of them

"Well, are you going to explain it or not?" Sungjong crossed his arms while tapping his foot.

Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol. Sungyeol nodded to the latter, signaling him to explain their relationship to Sungjong. Myungsoo sighed before looking back to Sungjong.

"Let's sit first, okay?"

Sungjong sighed before closing the door and slowly walking to the corner of the room with his hyungs. Once seated, Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol once again. Sungyeol gave Myungsoo a small smile while grabbing the other's hand, squeezing it a bit. Myungsoo formed a small smile due to this gesture. He looked at Sungjong who was anticipating the explanation, took a deep breath and explained to Sungjong. Once done explaining, Myungsoo and Sungyeol looked at Sungjong, who was looking down at his lap, for his reaction. The maknae looked up at his hyungs before forming the brightest smile he could form. He instantly jumped on his two poor hyungs, crushing them in a bear hug. Myungsoo and Sungyeol could only pat Sungjong's back, not really knowing what else to do. Their lives has been reduced to half due to the jump.

"Why didn't you say so?! You two are so cute!". Sungjong said.

"Um... sorry?" Myungsoo said, raisng an eyebrow.

Sungjong let go of his two hyungs who were panting for air due to the hug. He then lifted his right hand, making a sign of oath.

"I, Lee Sungjong, promise with all the power I have to keep your relationships both a secret.". Sungjong puffed his chest out, making him look like a soldier.

Myungsoo and Sungyeol could only giggle due to the maknae's cute actions. They both ruffled Sungjong's hair, earning a whine from the said person.

"Thanks Sungjong. It means a lot to us and I'm sorry for hurting your wrist" Myungsoo said, smiling apologetically.

"Don't worry, you'd be a great husband to Sungyeol hyung", Sungjong said.

A blush was seen on Sungyeol's face as he looked down, covering his blush. Myungsoo and Sungjong laughed due to the choding's action. Then, they heard the door being opened. The three of them averted their gaze to the door and saw Hoya, sweating and panting. Myungsoo and Sungyeol gave a confused look to Hoya while Sungjong just looked away from the latter. Hoya looked around the room for a second before his eyes dropped onto the three figures sitting at the corner of the room. His eyes went from Sungyeol to Myungsoo and finally to Sungjong. He gave a relieved sigh before heading to the maknae.

"There you are. I was so worried about you". Hoya sat beside Sungjong. He gave a smile to Myungsoo and Sungyeol who smiled back, before looking back to Sungjong The maknae just ignored Hoya while looking away from him. Hoya knew it was his fault that made Sungjong like this. Truthfully he didn't mind having a childish Sungjong. He loved it. But sometimes the makane's attitude could go off hands.

"Sung--", Before Hoya could even say anything, the other three members had to just ruin his time apologizing to Sungjong. Sunggyu told the them that they would head back to their dorm because it was 11:37 pm. They all stood up, including Hoya who was pondering on how to apologize to Hoya. They all started to get their things before leaving the practice room, ensuring that all switches were turned off.

 


 

They all arrived at their dorm. They were greeted by Busker who was barking whie wiggling his tail, excited that their owners are already home. Sungjong quickly went into his shared room with Hoya, who was trailing behind him and closed the door with a slam. Woohyun and Dongwoo rapidly went and played with Busker at the living room, not even bothering to chnage their clothes or put away their bags. 2 minutes later, they were dragged by the ear to their respective dorms by a certain leader who was nagging the both of them to wash up and go to sleep. Myungsoo and Sungyeol could only laugh at the three of them. The both of them went into their room. Sungyeol looked to Myungsoo.

"How about you go wash up first?", Sungyeol said softly.

"No, you go first", Myungsoo said while smilling.

Sungyeol nodded happily before grabbing his clothes and towel and entering the bathroom. Once the click of the bathroom door is heard, Myungsoo rapidly took out a red box out from his bag and hid it under the pillow of his bed. It was a couple promise ring he had specially altered for Sungyeol and himself. It had the words 'Promise. Love. Forever' engraved on each of the ring. Now he was wondering on the exact time and how to give it to Sungyeol. It must be special. At the park? The beach? Too cliche. When and where should I give it too him. he was having a mental breakdown with himself until he heard the bathroom door being opened, revealing Sungyeol in a keroro pyjamas. Myungsoo just stared at Sungyeol in awe, thinking that the person in front of him is probably the cutest thing on earth. Sungyeol went to Myungsoo and saw that the younger was just staring ahead. He gave a confused look.

"Um? Hey Myung? Are you okay?", Sungyeol said, concern laced in his voice. 

Myungsoo snapped out of his trance and looked at Sungyeol, smiling at him.

"Nothing, just... thinking. That's all."

Sungyeol gave a speculative look to the younger but decided to shrug off the matter.  He told Myungsoo to go wash up and the younger obliged. Once done, he went up to the top bunk of his bead, resting his back on the headboard. He was pondering on whether to ask Sungyeol to sleep with him. He saw that Sungyeol was about to lay on his bed below. Screw this. 

"Wait!"

Sungyeol looked up to Myungsoo, tilting his head while giving a questioning look. Why does he have to be so cute?

"C-can I sleep... with you?", Myungsoo said, covering his face with his hands due to the embarrassing question he had asked to Sungyeol. Sungyeol giggled due to the cute action of Myungsoo.

"Sure". Myungsoo instantly look up to Sungyeol with a surprised look.

"Really?" Myungsoo asked with hope in his voice. Sungyeol nodded and patted the spot beside him, telling Myungsoo to join him. Without giving a second thought, Myungsoo rapidly went down from his top bunk down to Sungyeol's bed, not before ensuring that the red box containing Sungyeol and his ring is under the bed.  He snuggled next to Sungyeol, hugging his waist tightly before kissing the choding's cheeks. He hid his face on Sungyeol's chest due to the blush that was forming on his faceSungyeol giggled before kissing the crown of Myungsoo's head.

They both drifted to sleep after that.

TBC

 


 

Hello! Long time no see. Oops. Sorry? So  the picture is what Myungsoo and Sungyeol's wrong would probably look like. Just change the engraving to Promise. Love. Forever:::: O

Anyways, enjoy and comment okay? If there's mistakes, very sorry indeed. Thanks!