INFINITE

Sing With Me

"Hyung? You're older than me?", Myungsoo asked, quite shock with the older's statement.

"Yeah! I'm a 91-liner. So you have-no, you must call me hyung", Sungyeol said with a bright smile.

"No! Let me get to know you first. Then I'll decide on whether to call you hyung or not", Myungsoo said with a protesting tone.

"You're quite stubborn aren't you, you little kid", Sungyeol said jokingly to Myungsoo before noticing that the other members had gotten up to begin they're gruesome practice.

"Sungyeol and L, let's start", the hamster looking leader said before putting on they're music.

"Why do they call you L? You look totally different from Death Note's L", Sungyeol teased Myungsoo childishly.

"Whatever."

The both of them chuckled together before beginning their practice. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Infinite - (having no boundaries or limits)

~~~

Everyone including leader Sunggyu was surprised and jaw-dropped with the persistent and how quick his new member was. The lyrics, the dance steps, basically, everything. He remembered the lyrics  quickly. Did the dance steps flawlessly. He even sings like an angel.

"Wow. You're a fast learner", Sunggyu complimented his new member while patting him on the back after practice, pretty much ended.

"Thanks. Practice makes perfect, right?", Sungyeol replied to the older while giggling with a puffed out breath. The younger than sat at the corner of the studio facing everyone else, who was already beginning to pant heavily, lying down on the floor, getting bottles and bottles of water for them to drink. Myungsoo approached Sungyeol before handing him a bottle of water and sat beside him. Sungyeol thanked the younger and drank.

"You seem to catch up everything pretty quickly", Myungsoo said to Sungyeol, giving him a small smile.

"Everyone can catch up quickly if they practice hard and concentrate. Don't you think so?", Sungyeol raised an eyebrow.

"I guess so".

Jung Ryul came in just in time to pick up the boys. He asked them whether they had a good practice or not. Everyone nodded at the same time. They all got up and packed their belongings, ready to leave the practice studio. Jung Ryul went to Sungyeol who was packing his things. "So how was your day? Are they nice to you? If they're not I-". "It was great! And don't worry, they were all very nice to me". the younger cut off Jung Ryul with a reply. "That's good to hear", he said before slowly moving to the door. He clapped his hand, telling all the boys to hurry up. The boys took their belongings as they walked out of the studio one by one, with Sunggyu being the last. Sungjong slide open the door of the van an before he could get in, a hand grabbed his jacket's hood (I'm not sure if this is correct), resulting in him almost tumbling back. It was Myungsoo. "Hyung~ you almost made me fell." the maknae whined at his hyung while stomping the ground and waving his hand from top to bottom. Myungsoo found it cute and patted his maknae's head. He looked almost like a soldier. "Sungjong-ah, can you sit in front?", Myungsoo asked Sungjong, hoping that he would get a 'yes' from the maknae. "Why?", Sungjong asked his hyung, slightly tilting his head. "I-uh I just want to-". "I got it", the younger smirked at the older before winking at him as he was getting in the passengers sit. Myungsoo was suprised with the maknae's action. He later ignored it when Sungyeol was already ready to get in the van.

"Let's sit behind", Myungsoo said to Sungyeol.

"Sure. I love sitting behind." Sungyeol replied to Myungsoo with a smile.

Myungsoo also smiled in response and grabbed Sungyeol's hand, pulling him into the van. Sungyeol was sitting next to the window, which was just great, he thought to himself. Myungsoo was sited in the middle. Next to Sungyeol and Woohyun. Hoya, Dongwoo and Sunggyu was in front of him.

"Alright, before we head back home, why don't we have a welcoming party for our new family member?", Jung Ryul suddenly blurted out once everyone was in the car, fastening their seat belts.

"Sure! Let's have a party", the maknae said joyfully

"That's not such a bad idea. I'm in!", Hoya said from the back seat.

The others joined in the great idea. Including Myungsoo.

"Oh, I don't think there's a need to have a welcome party for me. I've already-"

"Oh come on. You're a new member in our family. We should celebrate this. It'll be great!", Myungsoo replied back to Sungyeol who hesitated a while before agreeing to it.

"Okay! We're going to a karaoke then. How's that sound?", Jung Ryul asked as he was already driving out to the road.

The boys all agreed to the suggestion. Myungsoo observed each of s. One by one. Sunggyu was on his earphones while Woohyun was constantly bothering him, which resulted in Sunggyu taking it off and started to yell at Woohyun. Hoya and Dongwoo was talking about this new anime store near the dorm and planned to go there once it was opened. Sungjong was unwrapping a sweet while having a lollipop in his mouth. Where the hell does he get all of his sweet stuffs from?, Myungsoo thought to himself as he was looking at his dearest sweet-ish maknae. Then his eyes averted to Sungyeol. Sungyeol was just looking outside through the window at the city skyline, with a mild look. 

"Hey, are you OK?", Myungsoo asked Sungyeol, with a slight concerned look.

"Hm? Oh, yeah I'm fine."

"Is something bothering you?"

"No it's just ... It's just feels weird and awkward being with new people and live with them for your entire career, or maybe life. I'm scared that I'll disappoint all of you, since you've all been so nice and humble to me."

"Is that what bothers you? You shouldn't be bothered by something like that. You're very fine. Very hard-working. Very talanted. We all like you. I like you." 

Sungyeol smiled a little before raising an eyebrow at him.

"Uh-uh I mean t-that I l-like you as the new member of the group." Myungsoo replied back, clearing his throat.

"Thanks." Sungyeol smiled at Myungsoo while ruffling his hair.

Myungsoo was taken aback by the older's action. He just touched my hair. Why do I feel like dying? , Myungsoo thought to himself with wide-eyes before turning his head from.

Soon, they arrived at the karaoke center(?). They walked in and Myungsoo took his phone out and looked at the time. 8 PM. They then took a room and started ordering drinks and some junk food to compliment their tummy's when they feel hungry. They all each picked a song to sing, including Jung Ryul. After more than an hour or so, they stopped a bit for a break. The seven of them, Sungyeol, was talking to each other. They were talking about wanting to drink alcohol that night. Including the maknae, Sungjong. Sungyeol and Sungjong had hesitated for a bit but later took up the suggestion. They decided that Hoya would be the one to ask permission from Jung Ryul on whether they could drink or not.

"Hyung?" Hoya asked Jung Ryul, who was drinking his coke can.

"Hm?"

"Can we, um, drink?"

"Drink, oh you're out of drinks. I'll go get some for you. What do-"

"Not that drink. Drink as in, drink drink." Hoya said edging closer on his seat to his manager hyung.

"Oh~~~ No."

"Why~?" Hoya and the other five whined at the older hyung.

"Because you're under aged and it's bad for your health and if you drink it you're going to get drunk and you're going to have-".

"Just this once hyung. This once please. Besides it's a welcoming party for Sungyeol after all. Please~~~" Hoya said while putting on his cutest puppy face. Which eventually, made Jung Ryul's heart melt. Kind of weird for a guy.

"Alright alright. But only one shot each." Jung Ryul said to all of them while the boys were cheering as if they had won a gold medal at the Olympics. 

One shot each. That didn't really happened. Sungjong and Woohyun got three shots each, Hoya and Myungsoo got four shots and Sunggyu as well as Dongwoo had five. Sungyeol had six. All of them were lucky that they were not entirely drunk. Especially Myungsoo who seem to be pretty fine. 

"Don't blame me if you can't practice tomorrow". he said while opening the door to let everyone out. Hoya had to be carried out by Dongwoo who carried him on his back while Sungjong was on Woohyun's back, mumbling something about cotton candy or something. Sungyeol was already walking like a zombie, when Myungsoo placed his hand on the older's shoulder, bringing him to the van. He smiled a bit at Sungyeol's almost-drowsy expression.

They all were in the van, heading back home. Now, their seating plan was vice versa. Except for Sungjong who was still at the passengers seat.

Sungyeol POV

There is a feeling that I had tonight after the welcome party that I don't know if I will ever be able to describe except to say that it is warm. The feeling I had happened when Myungsoo told Sungjong (who was half-drunk) to find a station on the radio. And we kept getting commercials. And commercials. And a really bad song about love that had the word 'babe' in it. And finally he found this really amazing song about this boy, and we all got quiet. Jung Ryul tapped his hand on the steering wheel. I rolled down the window and held my hand outside the car and made air waves. After the song finished, I said something. "I feel infinite."

~~~

The other members, including the 'drunk' Hoya and Sungjong,  looked at Sungyeol as if it was the greatest thing they've ever heard. Because the song was that great that all of them paid attention to it. Five minutes of a lifetime was spent brilliantly, and they all feel young in a good way.

"Hey! Infinite! That's a great name!", Sunggyu said from behind. 

"Yeah!", Dongwoo said almost jumping joyfully in the car.

"That's a really nice name Sungyeol. Infinite.", Jung Ryul said, still driving (duh~)

"Recommend that name to the CEO and ask him if it's okay for our group name hyung".

"Will do."

They all reached the dorm a few minutes later. By now, everyone who was supposedly 'drunk' was already awake. They all went up and Myungsoo punched in their passcode and opened the door. He noticed that there was a pile of bags at the entrance and that Busker was asleep in his basket. As he stepped in, he received a message.

Message from Jung Ryul Hyung: "I left Sungyeol's bags and stuffs at the entrance. You know what to do. Night."

                                                                                                                                                                                              11:02 PM

"Sungyeol, Jung Ryul hyung left your things here. Do you need any help to-"

"That's okay, I'll just do it tomorrow." 

Myungsoo nodded while helping Sungyeol with his bags, pillows and other stuffs. Sungyeol thanked Myungsoo for the help. As they were walking into the house, Sungyeol suddenly stopped and looked at Myungsoo with a quizzical look. "But, where am I sleeping?", Sungyeol asked Myungsoo. Myungsoo didn't even had a chance to respond when Sunggyu came in and said "You'll be sharing rooms with Dongwoo and Myungie. That's okay right?", Sunggyu asked Sungyeol. Sungyeol nodded happily before letting Sunggyu into his room. 

Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo and smiled happily at him. The younger did the same, only with a little different feeling. He's gonna sleep with me. Oh My God! Lee Sungyeol. In my room. Sleeping. He's going to kill me. I'm going to die! What is wrong with me?

Sungyeol then patted on Myungsoo's shoulder and asked him if he was okay. The younger nodded and went into their room. 

"You can sleep on the below bunk." Myungsoo said to Sungyeol while putting down his bags and things on the floor near to the bathroom. 

"Huh? Who's sleeping on the top", Sungyeol asked Myungsoo, a little disappointed in his tone.

"Me. Hyung are you going to chang-" Myungsoo answered and then stopped immediately when he realized he had just called Sungyeol 'hyung'.

Sungyeol smirked while looking at Myungsoo, who was starting to blush on his cheeks.

"Did I just heard correctly? You just called me-", Sungyeol was cut off by Myungsoo who yawn loudly that the whole house could hear it.

"Let's change and sleep shall we?", Myungsoo said before placing his things down and went straight up to his bed.

Sungyeol pouted a little before lying down on the bed. Dongwoo later came in and the three of them changed into their pajamas, separately in different times of course. They took the bathroom to change. First Dongwoo, then Myungsoo, finally Sungyeol. They then laid on their beds. Myungsoo flicked the light off before saying goodnight to Sungyeol and Dongwoo.

Myungsoo woked up around 2 in the morning. He couldn't sleep. He didn't know why he couldn't. Maybe the reason is because the cause of him not being able to sleep is just right under him, he thought. He would steal glances of Sungyeol sleeping once in a while. Sungyeol looked like a baby while sleeping. He didn't moved at all. Till the point where Myungsoo had to get down from the top and kneed beside him to check him up once in a while, just to make sure that he's still breathing and alive and not dead. He looks cute, ​he thought while moving Sungyeol's fringe above a little.  Myungsoo eyes went a little wide with his thoughts. He then placed his hand on his left chest near to his heart.

"I think I like him."

 

Meanwhile.

Sunggyu received a message from Jung Ryul. At 3 in the morning.

Message from Jung Ryul Hyung : "The CEO loved it! Infinite it is!"

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        3:11 AM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellooo there~~~

It's been a while hasn't it? Yeah I was busy travelling here and there and stuffs. All that you don't want to hear right? ^^

So, here's my chapter. It's kinda long, I think. Oh! I do not own the picture above and no pun intended.                

The next chapter will go straight to the time where they're about to debut, so read on!

So, please comment and sub if you want. Not forcing.

To my dear subbies and readers, have a fantastic December and be safe where ever you go. I love you all~~~

Thank you. Enjoy~~~