I miss TVXQ - Sehun

Daily Life with You - Imagine Edtion
Sehun was done showering and he saw you scrolling through Facebook as he walked out of the bathroom.
 
"What are you doing?"
 
Your eyes were glued onto the laptop screen when a photo of TVXQ appeared on your FB newsfeed.
 
"Nothing."
You didn't want to ignore him but you're already ignoring him.
 
Sehun put on his comfy tshirt and sat at the desk beside you, turning on his laptop. He saw you staring at the tvxq pics and he knew what exactly you're thinking about.
 
"Are you missing them?" He asked without looking at you, logging into his FB.
 
"Yea babe.. I miss them so much.." You said as you're slowly looking away from the pic to prevent yourself from tearing. But you still couldn't hold it. Every single time as you reminisce about the good old days when you used to fangirl about TVXQ with 5 members, your tears became uncontrollable. You just want TVXQ to get back together.
 
Sehun moved to the bed and held you while his hand put your head onto his chest.
 
"Cry it out, bby." He whispered as he pat your head and he could already feel his tshirt being dampened by your tears.
 
"I.. I just can't hold it, Sehun. Why can't they just get back together so everyone can be happy?" 
 
"I know babe, I understand. Time will heal. Time will change. Just hang in there a lil alright?" He caressed your hair and tried his best to comfort you.
 
"I'm sorry Sehun. I didn't mean to. You're the most understanding person I've known, what would I do without you?" You drew back your head and looked at him.
 
All you could see was his cute smile and the eyesmile he has which made you lose it every time. You're grateful to have such an understanding boyfriend even though you fangirl about TVXQ for many years. 
 
"Thank you for being here for me, Sehun. I love you."
 
"I love you too, babe."