Ice Cream - Luhan

Daily Life with You - Imagine Edtion

Luhan held your hand as both of you were shopping together. It was just like any other Sundays when both of you would go out eating, watch movies or grocery shopping.

“I feel like having something sweet…” said Luhan.

“You want some bubble tea?” You asked.

“No I’ve had too much of it with Sehun this week, I’m starting to feel sick about it.” His face twisted and showed it to you, causing you to chuckle because of his silliness.

23 years old huh? Sometimes you would doubt Luhan’s age because of his adorableness, and you would feel like an older sister to him when you’re actually three years younger than him. It has been a year since both of you started dating, he wasn’t the type that you would like because he was too adorable. Since he was your senior in college, he helped you a lot on your assignments, he guided you on your studies and even accompanied you to study until late night in the library before your finals.

You started to consider that he’s not all about adorableness. Days and months, and even a year has passed you slowly realized that he was such a great guy. He took care of you most of the times and would man up when he needed to. You finally knew that he didn’t have to be the kind of guy you like, what mattered was his heart.

Coming back to reality because Luhan was staring at you when you stopped saying anything, you smiled at him and pinched his cheek.

“So what do you want? Ice cream?” You asked as you hooked your arm with his and continued walking.

He turned to you and nodded like a little kid. Both of you went and bought ice creams for each of you. You had a bite of it and some of it stained your upper lip, but you realized you didn’t bring any kleenex with you so you asked Luhan if he had any.

After listening to your question, his gaze slowly fell onto your lips. You looked at him still waiting for him to respond to your question, the next second his lips were already pressing against yours. Your eyes widened upon shock because this was your least expected moment to get kissed and you were in public after all! But luckily your surrounding was quiet so only a few people saw both of you kissing.

He separated his lips with yours and he smiled.

 

“Now that’s something sweet I’m craving for.”