Night Talk - Kris

Daily Life with You - Imagine Edtion

You turned off the bed lights and slid down into your bed beside Kris just like any other night. Kris pulled the blanket on your side so that it covered up to your shoulder. He turned to you and slipped his arms around your torso and pecked you on your cheek.

“So how was your day, babe?”

You two only had time after his long day at work, only starting your conversation after you turned the lights off. It was dark and you could barely see his face, but able to feel his warmth was more than enough.

“Cleaned the backyard and went out with Yunhee for some afternoon coffee, she’s been really busy ever since she tied the knot with Chanyeol.” You said as you placed your hand on Kris’s chest and feel his temperature because you like to do it. Kris squeezed the rim of meat on your waist and made you slapped his arm, he likes to pinch your waist or your arms because they have a little bit of excess meat over there.

“Stop pinching me oh my god!” It did hurt real bad, no matter how much he claimed that he wasn’t pinching it hard he’s still a guy. You hated it whenever he did that, but it seemed like this was his way to show his love for you. When both of you started to develop more skinship he loved to pinch your arm and it caused you bruises because he didn’t know how hard he had pinched you, yet he never learned.

“I know I gained weight, Fan,” you didn’t sound happy because it always felt like he was making fun of your weight.

“I like you being like this, which makes you you,” He whispered as he tucked a few strands of your hair to the back of your ear, you could see that he’s smiling even though it was dark.

He continued, “Besides you didn’t really gain weight okay, it still feels the same to me.”

You didn’t want to listen because you knew your own body, you didn’t have that much time to workout as you were busy with chores. It wasn’t easy to manage a huge apartment when your husband was out working most of the time and he was a lazy when it comes to chores.

You kept quiet because you didn’t know what to say, but secretly enjoying the silence both of you shared.

Suddenly Kris broke the silence.

“I want to have our own family.”

The short statement sort of surprised you, you did consider about it but your husband wasn’t home very often so it made you forget about it for a while. He’s a busy man, working his very best to provide the best for you, now that he seemed to read your mind, you felt that it’s really about time.

Reminiscing the day when he proposed to you, it felt the same for this very moment. It was indeed, about time to start a new chapter for both of you. You couldn’t hide your smile and you hugged him tight.

“Sure, Fan.”

“I love you, babe.”

“I love you more.” 

 

 

[a/n: sorry for the loooong hiatus i'm still having my finals now but i'm so tempted to write this haha. yep it's kris again coz he's my bias duh XD]