The body without a head

The rapper

Donghae picked up a pen from his desk and started twirling it like any 10-year old would. He pouted. In fact he pouted so much recently you would thing he is a 5 year old with a body of a 20 year old. He's bored. Its been about one month since he was on a case. Sighing, he put the pen down, got up and walked towards the door, deciding that he would get a cup a coffee. Before he could even open the door, his colleague and best friend, Eunhyuk opened the door.

"Still haven't rot in here yet?" he smirked.

"Shut up Eunhyuk," Donghae grumbled.

Eunhyuk laughed."Come on, chief says he wants to see us."

Donghae's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree."A new case?"

"Could be," Eunhyuk shrugged.

"Then what the hell are you waiting for? Hurry up!" Donghae shouted and dashed out of the room.

Eunhyuk sigh, shaking his head and went after him.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Donghae burst into the police chief's room excitedly.

"Donghae you do know you're suppose to knock the door." police chief Park Leeteuk frowned.

"but-"

"No buts. Do it again." Leeteuk ordered.

Donghae pouted and left the room and closed the door behind him. 

knock knock

"Come in"

The door open. This time, Eunhyuk appeared beside Donghae, trying his best not to laugh. Donghae pouted even more. Leeteuk smiled for a moment, then the smile disappeared.

"A  female body's found at the back of a cinema, not far from here a few minutes ago. I need the both of you on this case," Leeteuk told them.

"YES!" Donghae yelled, punching the air. Eunhyuk gave him a disapproving look. Remembering where he was, he stopped and looked down sheepishly.

"Focus, Donghae! If not for the fact that the both you are the best detective i have, you wouldn't be on this case!" Leeteuk snapped.

"Yessir," Donghae said quickly. The last thing he need is a very angry police chief.

"I need the both of you to head down  to the crime scene now. See if you can find anything." Leeteuk said.

"Understood." Eunhyuk replied.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The crime scene has already been cordoned off by the time the both of them have arrived.

"Donghae, Eunhyuk, over here!" Kim Kibum, a member of the forensics division shouted.

"The body was found under those card box." Kibum said, pointing at the card box.

The body belongs to 

"Um...where is the head?" Donghae asked

Kibum rolled his eyes. "Obviously the murderer severed the head off before dumping the body here."

"Wait, what is that on the neck?" Eunhyuk pointed.

Donghae bend down to take a closer look. Although the writing is very small, Donghae could make out the blood-red letters on the neck.

"C...L" Donghae read.

"What does that mean? The name of the person?" Eunhyuk wondered.

That was when Donghae spotted something else. A small tattoo on the hand, shaped like a spade. Donghae collapsed onto the floor. He had seen that tattoo before and he know who does it belongs to.

"Donghae are you alright?" Eunhyuk asked. Helping him up.

Donghae turn towards Eunhyuk, ashen faced.

"You are right Eunhyuk. This body belongs to Lee Chae-rin, also known as CL."

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

                     Hey guys! I'm sorry for the late update as I've just finished my exams! >< Hope you guys will enjoy!